WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-29-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Visit the Prison!

Hello, all you Prison viewers out there. Thanks to KB, I have a trial period for making threads again and in this period I believe I will start bringing back viewers to the Prison. First on my agenda is to launch the "Inaugural Brawl" see other thread for signing up, however secondly I'll be posting other topics for discussion starting later today after my volunteering at the Calgary Food Bank. (About an hour into RAW).

Keep checking in on the Prison for new topics and discussion and please sign up for the Brawl as I'm planning on actually making this pretty cool and am open to suggestions on booking and other interesting things.

Thanks for your continued support in viewing Prison Topics

Macios
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:10 PM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Your efforts are truly commendable!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Little Jimmy

CleverName51 is looking to come up from OCW...CleverName51 is looking to come up from OCW...

Feed.
Me.
More.

No seriously, the sign says all you can eat and I'm still hungry
Old 10-29-2012, 08:34 PM
We shy worth hair

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

Hey! I just remembered why you're back in here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
Old 10-29-2012, 11:48 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by . View Post
Hey! I just remembered why you're back in here!
Thanks.... Glad to be back
Old 11-08-2012, 09:52 PM
King of Zecropolis

DetectiveZelix is looking to come up from OCW...DetectiveZelix is looking to come up from OCW...DetectiveZelix is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to DetectiveZelix

Honestly whats the Prison really about? and why are you not allowed to post in the main threads?
Old 11-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveZelix View Post
Honestly whats the Prison really about? and why are you not allowed to post in the main threads?
It's because the people who run this forum have sticks up your ass but the main reason why the people in here is because they don't like them or agree with what the have to say.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

That viewpoint, and yet you still hang around here.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is offline
Sausage Farmers

Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker is a member of the JOB SQUAD

It's not like I have control of my membership here. I go where they put me it seems.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Sally was here
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...Dowdsy McDowds is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via MSN to Dowdsy McDowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowdsy McDowds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
It's not like I have control of my membership here. I go where they put me it seems.
You have control about whether or not you sign into the forum. Why you'd waste your time campaigning on issues like meat and weed in a prison area of a wrestling forum... I shouldn't need to finish that thought.