WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-25-2012, 08:54 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
This response was more entertaining than your whole opening post.
You're assuming my goal was to entertain you, or even my desire. And by the way, I thought you were trying to pretend you didn't read it, because not reading long things and saying so is supposed to be cool?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 08:55 AM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Jericho
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3ShieldGirl<3 View Post
You know you suck ass when Jericho won't even put you over.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 08:57 AM
Gone but never forgotten.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

What people seem to overlook is the type of persons this forum consists of. Let's face it: the majority of pro-wrestling fans aren't the most popular folks in the world. When you're unpopular, you tend to think of yourself as an "underdog" and you tend to back "underdogs" in all facets of life.

During this election, Dagger was CLEARLY an underdog. The guy took more abuse than ANYONE I had ever seen in my three years of being here. Whether he lobbied for his votes, earned them outright, PM'ed others for them, or spread reputation, any normal person who's unfamiliar with the personalities that fill WZF and who saw the 234,087 threads bashing Dagger during this election were probably turned off by the other candidates and backed the underdog.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

You'll have to forgive me for not being interested in your incredibly intellectual analysis. That I only skimmed a dry, 1,000+ word analysis of a moderator election which could probably be summarised in a couple of sentences makes me positively inhuman. Me and the rest of the bottom 50% are off to read shoe sizes, limericks, the titles of plays and other things of agreeable length.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
You'll have to forgive me for not being interested in your incredibly intellectual analysis. That I only skimmed a dry, 1,000+ word analysis of a moderator election which could probably be summarised in a couple of sentences makes me positively inhuman. Me and the rest of the bottom 50% are off to read shoe sizes, limericks, the titles of plays and other things of agreeable length.
Long story short: Your post sucked.

Now there's something everyone can read!

Quote:
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 09:09 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

The original post is actually pretty close on what happened, at least on my end. If I win this thing and become mod (which looks pretty likely now) I might reveal my strategy in its entirety and a full (although not lengthy) analysis on my experience in this contest. I think it would be a good read for you guys and it also could be a good chance for someone to take notes for next year.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 09:13 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &amp;
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

God forbid this is done again next year.

[/center]
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 09:14 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davi323 View Post
FIXED.
Fuck! All I've done lately is botch 30 year old pop culture references. I need to revisit my priorities.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 09:16 AM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
God forbid this is done again next year.
I hope it is. I enjoy laughing at stupidity.

Quote:
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
And yet you're here talking about it. There's a guy who's talking about how unentertaining my original post was but said he didn't read it, and now we have a guy who says he's not interested in my analysis, but feels motivated enough to share his opinions to that effect.

When I'm not interested in something, I tend to find something that interests me. Then again, if I don't feel like reading a page-long post, I also don't feel the need to inform people to that effect.

I hope the reason why I approach you condescendingly is readily apparent.
sendpm.gif