WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-25-2012, 07:51 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Dagger has been known to post out in the non-spam areas more than Crock/Coco, so the casual poster on WZ who doesn't visit the spam areas aren't going to vote for people they don't know. A lot of people won't get Coco's humour and Crock isn't as productive as Dagger.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:08 AM
semi-retired from WZ
ECW TV Champion

Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
In the immortal parodied words of Dan Aykroyd, "Rayne, you ignorant slut."
FIXED.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:33 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

People that say I don't know Coco, DIDN'T READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE TOP OF MY ORIGINAL POST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
For the purposes of this post, I'm going to generalize. I might say "Coco" or "Dagger" when I mean "a majority of the people campaigning for" either party. It's shorthand, I simply don't want to have to specify and exclude based on who says what. So unless I deliberately specify who I'm talking about, when I say one person, assume I am referring to their "get out the vote" operation.
I don't know Coco, you're right. I do know that some of his supporters apparently have a very difficult time reading and comprehending an entire post. I covered that in my analysis. I'm not surprised someone here finds it too long for their tastes; I don't write for the bottom 50%.

And Sly, you're right, I did enjoy this after all. They look like ants from up here.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 08:35 AM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
People that say I don't know Coco, DIDN'T READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE TOP OF MY ORIGINAL POST.
You're right, I didn't read any of the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Jericho
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3ShieldGirl<3 View Post
You know you suck ass when Jericho won't even put you over.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 08:37 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Boring.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:39 AM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

What was that about my sig? I like it...
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Something about how the WrestleZone Forums are dead and will never recover from this.

Quote:
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
You're right, I didn't read any of the post.
I've gotten used to the fact that there are people in the world who get frightened at the idea of reading more than a paragraph. I don't write for your sake.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2012, 08:45 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I like this douchebag Rayne.

His character has really gone over as an obnoxious tweener.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:50 AM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
I've gotten used to the fact that there are people in the world who get frightened at the idea of reading more than a paragraph. I don't write for your sake.
This response was more entertaining than your whole opening post.

Quote:
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
sendpm.gif