WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
WWE European Champion

Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...

Uh man, Dagger still has 47 votes. Is that all that surprising considering that the ABC party consisted of 60 members. I'm pretty sure we got those votes in without PM'ing or repping new people.

Also RDV, no matter how bad Dagger is he is waaaay better than you.

Last edited by Hulk Hogan's Brother : 01-23-2012 at 12:23 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm repping every single person for 3-4 points in the "The Final Vote" thread if this thing ends up in a tie, depends on where I'm at when it closes. I'm holding my vote for the last minute to try and force a tie if possible.

(Honestly, how fucking stupid are you early voters? In a poll where everyone can see live results? Jesus, Coco and Crock's supporters might as well have started PM'ing people to vote for Dagger. Even if you already knew who you were going to vote for, other people have obviously waited to cast their vote and have very clearly done so according to the existing results.)

Remember, 3-4 rep points if this ends in a tie. I'm vested in the resulting drama, if anyone without a horse in this race wants to sweeten the pot with me......
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

Crock, you will be a mod one day anyway. Well played.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Fuck honor
Knockout Champion

Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...Paralyzer Z scored a win over Santino Marella...

For the record I got a grand total of 2 responses to the PMs. Meaning that I garnered 2 votes for Dagger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by °RojŠn! View Post
Look, despite what you may believe, I don't hate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
you'ld be 3rd fiddle, at best, to Zrise.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Special Victims Unit
WWE Women's Champion

Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via MSN to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via Skype™ to Serious Mozzarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
Uh man, Dagger still has 47 votes. Is that all that surprising considering that the ABC party consisted of 60 members. I'm pretty sure we got those votes in without PM'ing or repping new people.

Also RDV, no matter how bad Dagger is he is waaaay better than you.
You're reaching Milenko-level intelligence, bro. And I'm talking Milenko at his worst. The night he said said Mark Henry was the MVP of Raw the same night of the CM Punk shoot. That bad.

Last edited by Serious Mozzarella : 01-23-2012 at 03:17 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 03:08 PM
You ain't drawin' shit!

Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Skype™ to Tiger Chaos Theory

You might have been better served with a headline stating you needed no more votes and that all future crock votes be delegated to Coco.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 07:21 PM

Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...

shut the fuck up and go get blitz
Old 01-23-2012, 07:37 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer Z View Post
For the record I got a grand total of 2 responses to the PMs. Meaning that I garnered 2 votes for Dagger.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 02:43 AM

lancir is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Sexual Chocolate View Post

Listen to Crocky, do the right thang; vote Coco.
Why can you see thru the girl on the bottom leg?

Too stay on topic

Vote CoCo