WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-23-2012, 11:09 AM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...
Default The Votes

First off, I want to thank every single person who voted my way in this election. I thought I had a decent chance, but I guess not. I'm not going to drop out of the election, since I've made it this far, but I have a message:

Vote for Coco. It doesn't matter if you supported me, vote for Coco. Do not let Dagger and Co. PM and rep their way into a mod spot. They've forced me out of the election (I was in second last night, now I'm a distant third), but don't let them do that to Coco. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing against the rules with what they're doing, but they're ignoring every argument that has been brought up in this election. Don't let the likes of Paralyzer Z elect your new moderator by handing out that one shiny rep point.

Don't waste your votes. Please, vote for Coco.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 11:15 AM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Maybe you should drop out.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:18 AM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

If Crock drops out does that mean everyone that voted for him gets their vote back? Cause that would excellent.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 11:46 AM
United States Champion

LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsayne View Post
If Crock drops out does that mean everyone that voted for him gets their vote back? Cause that would excellent.
No, it doesn't. Private poll means there's no way to tell who voted for whom. People could come out and say "I voted for Crock(or Dagger or CoCo)", but there's no way to give them their vote back, as they could be being disingenuous just to get the opportunity to vote again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
Maybe you should drop out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
I'm not going to drop out of the election, since I've made it this far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
Vote for Coco. It doesn't matter if you supported me, vote for Coco. Do not let Dagger and Co. PM and rep their way into a mod spot.
Consider me officially hurt. No one has attempted to PM or rep me to try and get my vote.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post

No one has attempted to PM or rep me to try and get my vote.
Same here but I take it as a compliment. They know that guys like you and me are not going to care about a couple rep points. I'm not saying the election is such serious business but my vote isn't going to be swayed by one or two rep points, or any amount for that matter. Those PMs are saved for people who are too insecure in themselves. They need rep from others to validate themselves.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 12:06 PM
A Jock That Loves Pepsi
WWF Hardcore Champion

CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...CH David is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
Same here but I take it as a compliment. They know that guys like you and me are not going to care about a couple rep points. I'm not saying the election is such serious business but my vote isn't going to be swayed by one or two rep points, or any amount for that matter. Those PMs are saved for people who are too insecure in themselves. They need rep from others to validate themselves.
People think of me like that too? Awesome!
I thought you were dead. Good to see you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
Go get me a fucking Pepsi, you wanker.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 12:08 PM
United States Champion

LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
I look at it this way. The two of us have earned our spots the good ol' fashioned way. I'm not making light of this election, but Sly and KB are extremely picky about whom they allow in the Board Room. The election provides a chance to some people who may never have a chance otherwise. Like you, I don't take this thing as serious business, but I do care about who joins the rest of us on staff. Making the right decision with my incredibly important() vote is far more important then any amount of rep that's handed out to me.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:11 PM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...

I voted Crock and I'm proud. If there could be a Crock & Coco Connection, I'd also be in favour of it.

If Dagger wins this, it's all kinds of wrong. I still have hope for Crock, if he wins it'll be great. Otherwise, I guess Coco will do. But not Dagger. Please.

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 12:14 PM
United States Champion

What are you proud of? You voted in an Internet election for one man, and now you're campaigning for another because your choice appears to be out of it. Anything goes here, including Pm'ing and repping people for votes. It's been encouraged since the beginning when Sly laid down the rules.

For someone who's so incredibly invested in the outcome, you don't pay much attention to the simplest of things here.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Grapefruits of Wrath
Knockout Champion

Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...

Listen to Crocky, do the right thang; vote Coco.
sendpm.gif