WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Should Be The Next Mod?
The Crock 52 20.00%
Dagger Dias 133 51.15%
Coco The Monkey 75 28.85%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella View Post
Actually, most of us are in agreement that he'll lose because he'd be a shit mod. No use having this conversation in this thread, since it's already happened 85 times in other threads, but you did a pretty Dagger-esque job of saying absolutely nothing in way too many words.
If you think I said nothing, then you did a pretty good job of missing the point of my post, which, when you think about it, was indicative of the problems with the whole election.

But hey, who am I to argue with the guy who knows what most everyone is in agreement about? It's good to be with the majority. Snuggly, y'know?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 03:15 PM
Special Victims Unit
WWE Women's Champion

Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via MSN to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via Skype™ to Serious Mozzarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
If you think I said nothing, then you did a pretty good job of missing the point of my post, which, when you think about it, was indicative of the problems with the whole election.
You're right, this is like actual politics. Blind supports flat-out ignoring legitimate problems people brought up with their candidates, and trying to turn them into victims for the sympathy vote. And failing miserably.

You're the problem with politics, not everyone else.

Quote:
But hey, who am I to argue with the guy who knows what most everyone is in agreement about? It's good to be with the majority. Snuggly, y'know?
Or, you know, I could be looking at the poll.

And the 500+ post thread about why people aren't voting for him.

Last edited by Serious Mozzarella : 01-21-2012 at 03:18 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella View Post
Or, you know, I could be looking at the poll.

And the 500+ post thread about why people aren't voting for him.
Yes. The poll. The 500+. As I said, you're with the majority. Take comfort in it.

I made a post about why I voted as I did......and you responded with an insult.

Majority rules. Might makes right.

You can have the last word, Tommy. You seem to need it.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Special Victims Unit
WWE Women's Champion

Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via MSN to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via Skype™ to Serious Mozzarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
Yes. The poll. The 500+. As I said, you're with the majority. Take comfort in it.

I made a post about why I voted as I did......and you responded with an insult.

Majority rules. Might makes right.
Pffft, quit acting like you weren't trying to incite a response by making underhanded comments about what EVERYBODY was doing during this election.

Quote:
You can have the last word, Tommy. You seem to need it.
Responding to your post isn't me presenting a "need to have the last word." It's just responding to your post.

Last edited by Serious Mozzarella : 01-21-2012 at 03:32 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

I wonder how many of the 500+ posts were by the same handful of vocal opponents saying the exact same things over and over again? Not that there's anything wrong with that, that's what elections are all about. But it's not exactly like there were 500+ different people opposing Dagger.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

That's for pointing that out I thought there were 500 posts by 500 different people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
I might vote Dagger for shits and giggles. That way if he wins by one vote, Sly and KB can throw the decision out because I made a mockery of the process.
I reckon I wasn't the only person thinking this way.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:47 PM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...

Meh, I've said it and will say it again.

I believe that Crock is the only choice for Mod here who won't, within a few weeks/months have totally fucked it up.

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Hopefully this isn't the final time you say it. I'd hate to let it slip my mind.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:33 PM
United States Champion

LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Dam Van View Post
\ I do think the 7 that voted for Dagger should show themselves.
They did. They voted, you idiot.

There's a reason the voting is private. It's so people like you, who have nothing intelligent to say, can't move on from mocking Dagger to mocking those that voted for him. Do you truly have nothing better to try and fail at intelligently insulting someone else?