WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Should Be The Next Mod?
The Crock 52 20.00%
Dagger Dias 133 51.15%
Coco The Monkey 75 28.85%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Dam Van View Post
I can't edit my post, but I have no problem in stating who I voted for. I do think the 7 that voted for Dagger should show themselves.
It doesn't really surprise me. ABC was the biggest party before the debates started. It's hard to say who stuck with 'em because it's been so quiet in the HQ since all the "shit" hit the "fan". "" "" "" "" Even if half the people that were originally part of the group JUST voted on party lines, this would be over.

^^doesn't actually reflect my opinion of the candidates.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Dam Van View Post
I do think the 7 that voted for Dagger should show themselves.
I did.......basing my vote on one thing: Which candidate I thought would make the best Mod!

Oh, wow! What a concept!

Not basing my choice on whom I thought to be homophobic or whom I thought to be a racist. Not even basing it on the witch hunt in which so many of you enjoyed participating, which is the kind of thing we inevitably get when we're invited to select a Mod by general election.

Actually, this whole electoral process was very much like politics in the real world, wasn't it? It hardly involved extolling the positive qualities we want to see in a candidate, and instead devolved into a smear campaign against Dagger. I figured it would take this form (although I don't claim I knew Dagger would be the target), which is why I declined the suggestion of several people to run for the position myself. Even having never declared my candidacy, I received several "vagina" references in private messages regarding the election. I can just imagine what it would have been like if I chose to run.

I think Coco or Crock would make fine Mods. But when I looked at the criterion I thought was important in choosing a candidate, I went with whom I felt would be the most diligent in the position, who would be fairest and who would be friendliest to the forum population as a whole ......and I chose Dagger.

It was a strange way base my choice for Mod, I know.

Definitely not cool. No.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 02:21 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...

If not myself, it has to be Coco. Fuck yourself if you vote one of the others.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

Is it really a witch hunt if I believe the guy would truly just be shit at the job? Lulz.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Well this was about as well advertised in advance as Impact.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJosé View Post
Is it really a witch hunt if I believe the guy would truly just be shit at the job? Lulz.
Not to speak on Sally's behalf, as she's more than capable of doing so for herself, but I doubt you were one of the guys she was referring to with the "witch hunt" comment. Guys like yourself and Tastycles and others took a position and went with it, nothing at all wrong with that (even if I disagree with your end result). But the same can't be said for everyone.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Special Victims Unit
WWE Women's Champion

Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via MSN to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via Skype™ to Serious Mozzarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
I did.......basing my vote on one thing: Which candidate I thought would make the best Mod!

Oh, wow! What a concept!

Not basing my choice on whom I thought to be homophobic or whom I thought to be a racist. Not even basing it on the witch hunt in which so many of you enjoyed participating, which is the kind of thing we inevitably get when we're invited to select a Mod by general election.

Actually, this whole electoral process was very much like politics in the real world, wasn't it? It hardly involved extolling the positive qualities we want to see in a candidate, and instead devolved into a smear campaign against Dagger. I figured it would take this form (although I don't claim I knew Dagger would be the target), which is why I declined the suggestion of several people to run for the position myself. Even having never declared my candidacy, I received several "vagina" references in private messages regarding the election. I can just imagine what it would have been like if I chose to run.

I think Coco or Crock would make fine Mods. But when I looked at the criterion I thought was important in choosing a candidate, I went with whom I felt would be the most diligent in the position, who would be fairest and who would be friendliest to the forum population as a whole ......and I chose Dagger.

It was a strange way base my choice for Mod, I know.

Definitely not cool. No.
Actually, most of us are in agreement that he'll lose because he'd be a shit mod. No use having this conversation in this thread, since it's already happened 85 times in other threads, but you did a pretty Dagger-esque job of saying absolutely nothing in way too many words.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Coco supporters are sexist and apparently some are not smart enough to chose the option they intended in a three person poll. Is that something you want to be a part of?
Old 01-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Gone but never forgotten.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Can it be? Does this poll actually exist?!? Is the election almost over?????

Thank you, Lord.

As for who I'm voting for, well, that's easy.

I'm voting for...

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2012, 03:09 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
Can it be? Does this poll actually exist?!? Is the election almost over?????

Thank you, Lord.

As for who I'm voting for, well, that's easy.

I'm voting for...

Well this is just the primary final. SOmeone has to win by a high enough percentage to avoid a runoff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.