WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Coco's Avatar
Coco Coco is offline
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: PLANET PEACOCK
Age: 9
Posts: 1,297
Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

Most people on this board aren't aware of my racism and nobody (yourself included) has a clue as to the degree of its legitimacy. If my own racism doesn't even reflect poorly on me in the eyes of most people on this board, if nobody notices because I keep it holstered most of the time, exactly what harm do you think it will cause the board?

You should let a racist represent the forum because it honestly seems like nobody except you gives a shit.

Is that what you were looking for, big guy?
  #22  
Old 01-13-2012, 12:38 PM
The Crock's Avatar
The Crock The Crock is offline
WOO!
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,644
The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Question for Crock

2. While people may "like" you as a poster, I don't think many would disagree with me when I say you're a mediocre poster. You rarely have original or thought-provoking ideas, and so many of your posts just seem to be agreeing with whomever will allow you to suck up to them the most. We have mediocre posters all over the forum, why should we make one of them a moderator? Why should we allow a mediocre poster to represent the WrestleZone Forums, especially in the WWE forum, the most visible forum on the site? Why should people want a mediocre poster to represent them?
While I disagree that I'm mediocre, I can always get "better" as a poster. When I first came around here I was of the school of thought that Bryan Danielson was better than John Cena. Over time, that clearly changed, as I'm willing to take Cena over most anybody now -- I learned from others, I got better. I'm not very flashy when it comes to my posts either, but I think I generally offer some solid arguments/facts. While I may not stray from the norm much, I don't go out of my way to stay in line with certain people or anything like that. If someone went and said, "Hulk Hogan is the worst wrestler ever" and gave a brilliant argument as to why, I'd still have to disagree. I post based on what I think about wrestling, but I don't necessarily think I'm mediocre, as a result. While I'm sure there are some who would agree with your assessment, there are some who would disagree too. I'd be more than willing to prove your assessment wrong, though.

That being said, take a look at Ferbian. Many called him mediocre, but nobody ever questioned how good of a moderator he was, as far as I'm aware. I'd do whatever I could to be the best moderator I could be -- that's why people should want me to represent them.
sendpm.gif
  #23  
Old 01-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Dagger Dias's Avatar
Dagger Dias Dagger Dias is offline
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lorule
Age: 31
Posts: 8,630
Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Most of your post deals with how your friends trust you. What I want to know is how the rest of us can trust you. How can we trust you'll uphold the rules of the forum? How can we trust you won't carry out personal vendettas against people who have mocked you on here?

Also, your post came across as if you were campaigning. I don't want campaigning, I want honesty. How can we trust you, in ways that don't deal with your online friends.
I had asked LSN to be completely honest and objective with me. It was an evaluation from a staff viewpoint, rather than a friend. He criticised me heavily and challenged me in ways that I can still show improvement. However.... He also said he fully trusts me in my abilities to look after my section, enforce the rules, be approachable to help new posters, and that he likes my dedication. In fact, when I had contacted him requesting the evaluation I specifically asked him to not do it as a friend. I wanted the honest truth, and from a staff viewpoint. If someone as respected in these parts as LSN can trust me, then I hope the rest of the forum would be able to as well. The only other thing I can do is let my posting speak for itself as I move on and try to earn back any lost trust.
__________________
Come join the best section on the forum WrestleZone Championship Wrestling! You know you want to!



"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.

Last edited by Dagger Dias : 01-13-2012 at 04:57 PM.
sendpm.gif
  #24  
Old 01-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Dagger Dias's Avatar
Dagger Dias Dagger Dias is offline
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lorule
Age: 31
Posts: 8,630
Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Question for Dagger

2. What's the real reason YOU want to be a mod? You've been doing everything short of offering a bribe to get your name in bold. Why are you so interested in becoming a mod? Is it a power trip? I know it's not because you want to help the WWE forums out, you were gunning for Video Games mod ever since Lee stepped down. Then, come Election time, you change to the WWE forum. So don't feed me a line of BS, I want the truth. What's your real intentions here? I want honesty, not flowery words or campaign speak.
The real reason that I want to become a mod is, and has always been, that I just want to help improve the forum. I am on this forum every single day. Whether that be posting, starting threads, making small talk with friends, repping people, or just reading through threads to see what's being talked about. I love it here, otherwise I would not have poured out 3 years and 4000+ posts here. Since my availability is so open and my level of activity is so large, I had always figured I would be an asset to the staff if I got recruited. Obviously that has not happened yet, but the intention to help was always the root of my desires.

As for the WWE section.... Believe it or not, and I am being 100% honest here, I have actually wanted to moderate it ever since back when Sidious was running the section. I posted there a lot and I estimate that around three quarters of my posts have all come from there. I also liked the Video Games section and it is no secret that I wanted to moderate it as well. Both IC and Lee have modded it during my time here, and once both had stepped down, I thought it was my chance, so I stepped up in regards to my activity in that section by posting up a storm and creating several new threads to help keep people coming to the section.

Some time has passed, and I will admit I was extremely torn between Video Games or WWE as my final decision for my platform. I ended up picking WWE because I felt my strengths as a poster and threadstarter could be better utilized there. I post in there almost daily anyhow, so with all the time I spend in there I thought I would be a good choice to assist in looking after the section. Then I could still look after the Video Games section on the side, I wouldn't be able to delete posts but I'd still be able to infract if someone broke the rules.

Perhaps I should have stuck with Video Games as my platform instead of going with WWE, as that section does desperately need a mod. It receives more traffic than other sections such as the Newswire or Hall of Fame which are much smaller. I tried to pick the platform that would help best show my strengths as a poster. That may have been a mistake, looking back on it. The truth is though, that the desire to moderate either WWE or Video Games had always been there.

When it all comes down to it.... I am simply just a friendly guy who loves to post non-spam. I am constantly on here, either reading threads or posting/creating, and would love the opportunity to help keep this place running smoothly. No politics, no BS, I truly just want to help make the forum a better place and since I am on here so much, I thought I would be a big help if I became a mod. It's not a power trip. I want to remain a source of help or encouragement for others, but to be able to do it as a mod would make it a bigger deal for new posters that one of the mods is reaching out to them and being kind to them when they have questions or need help. I would like my name to be added to the list of mods who help out in this way. It would be an honor and the opportunity to be of assistance is all I ever wanted.
__________________
Come join the best section on the forum WrestleZone Championship Wrestling! You know you want to!



"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
  #25  
Old 01-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 33
Posts: 5,886
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
The real reason that I want to become a mod is, and has always been, that I just want to help improve the forum.
Many would argue the forum would be improved if you'd leave. Are you willing to honor that request?

Quote:
As for the WWE section.... Believe it or not, and I am being 100% honest here, I have actually wanted to moderate it ever since back when Sidious was running the section. I posted there a lot and I estimate that around three quarters of my posts have all come from there. I also liked the Video Games section and it is no secret that I wanted to moderate it as well. Both IC and Lee have modded it during my time here, and once both had stepped down, I thought it was my chance, so I stepped up in regards to my activity in that section by posting up a storm and creating several new threads to help keep people coming to the section.
So you're saying you only want to work when you think there's something to be gained from it. That's not how being a moderator works. Lee noted it to me when he stepped down, that you would begin a thread starting spree and you did.

If you truly want to help the forums, why only do it when there's an open mod spot? It makes a person think there's an ulterior motive which you're not sharing.

Quote:
I ended up picking WWE because I felt my strengths as a poster and threadstarter could be better utilized there.
And yet, you've only started ONE thread in the WWE forum in the last 5 months. If the WWE section needs thread starters, why haven't you been doing it? Is it because there was no mod spot available?

Quote:
Perhaps I should have stuck with Video Games as my platform instead of going with WWE, as that section does desperately need a mod. It receives more traffic than other sections such as the Newswire or Hall of Fame which are much smaller. I tried to pick the platform that would help best show my strengths as a poster. That may have been a mistake, looking back on it. The truth is though, that the desire to moderate either WWE or Video Games had always been there.
Basically what I'm getting from this is you like the Video Game section better, but thought you'd have a better chance to win a mod spot in WWE sections. Which I would think would make a voter strongly question whether or not you should be voted as a WWE mod, if you just aren't really into it.
sendpm.gif
  #26  
Old 01-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Dagger Dias's Avatar
Dagger Dias Dagger Dias is offline
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lorule
Age: 31
Posts: 8,630
Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Many would argue the forum would be improved if you'd leave. Are you willing to honor that request?
No. I considered it when the mudslinging had reached its worst during this election, as there is only so much verbal abuse someone can take before saying forget this. That would make me a quitter though. It's like with John Cena. He too gets mixed reactions and his haters will continue to hate no matter what he does. I'll just ignore those people and move on.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
So you're saying you only want to work when you think there's something to be gained from it. That's not how being a moderator works. Lee noted it to me when he stepped down, that you would begin a thread starting spree and you did.
My thread creation during that time was me trying to stand out among the rest as the guy stepping up. If someone needed to step up, I wanted to be that guy. It wasn't just for that reason though. I also wanted to do my part to keep the section alive until it did receive a mod, whether that was me or not. I understand the point you are trying to make here. I could have been making threads there all along and not just when I was trying to earn mod status.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
If you truly want to help the forums, why only do it when there's an open mod spot? It makes a person think there's an ulterior motive which you're not sharing.
I will admit I was trying to earn moderator status. The reason I started making more threads when a spot opened was indeed for that reason. However, since I am not a mod at the moment, I do not have any mod tasks that would take priority over posting. I like to post about all sorts of topics. If I do go bold, my posting sprees would be significantly smaller because my work in my section needs to be done first before I venture out into other sections to do any posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
And yet, you've only started ONE thread in the WWE forum in the last 5 months. If the WWE section needs thread starters, why haven't you been doing it? Is it because there was no mod spot available?
It's Jack-Hammer's job right now, but if I got the spot I would form a tag team with him in the thread starting. I do not know if you guys do quotas or not, but if a topic was not up that was one he'd likely end up wanting to do, I didn't want to take any potential topics that could be used for meeting that quota. That, combined with the fact that without being a mod I would prefer to post instead of create threads. That is just me being honest there.

I did make a few threads in there during summer such as the one asking how far everyone thinks the original members of Nexus members will each get at this point, or the one where I asked for an analysis on Cena's career so far which I posted on the anniversary of his debut. I will admit that I could have made more and the number of threads I make needs to be rather high if I am going to be a discussion mod.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Basically what I'm getting from this is you like the Video Game section better, but thought you'd have a better chance to win a mod spot in WWE sections. Which I would think would make a voter strongly question whether or not you should be voted as a WWE mod, if you just aren't really into it.
That choice is up to them in the end. I would really like the opportunity to moderate either section. They are the two sections I enjoy posting in the most so at least from my perspective it's a win/win situation in regards to which one I got modded for. Regardless of if it's Video Games or WWE, my intention to place my section above all else, including posting, remains true.
__________________
Come join the best section on the forum WrestleZone Championship Wrestling! You know you want to!



"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
  #27  
Old 01-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 33
Posts: 5,886
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
No. I considered it when the mudslinging had reached its worst during this election, as there is only so much verbal abuse someone can take before saying forget this. That would make me a quitter though. It's like with John Cena. He too gets mixed reactions and his haters will continue to hate no matter what he does. I'll just ignore those people and move on.
So then you're only willing to do what's best for the forum if it's what YOU think is best for the forum?

Quote:
My thread creation during that time was me trying to stand out among the rest as the guy stepping up. If someone needed to step up, I wanted to be that guy. It wasn't just for that reason though. I also wanted to do my part to keep the section alive until it did receive a mod, whether that was me or not. I understand the point you are trying to make here. I could have been making threads there all along and not just when I was trying to earn mod status.
Exactly. And you admit you created the threads to earn mod status. So that brings me back to my original question.

Why do you really want to be a mod? It's not about helping the forum, you've now admitted you only want to help the forum when it's beneficial for you. Why do you really want to be a mod?

Quote:
If I do go bold, my posting sprees would be significantly smaller because my work in my section needs to be done first before I venture out into other sections to do any posting.
So once you become moderator, you will no longer look to drive discussion?
sendpm.gif
  #28  
Old 01-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 33
Posts: 5,886
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default Second Debate, Final Question - With your host, Slyfox696

As the name of this thread implies, this debate is a lot more about me than the three of you. Why? Because I'm going to have to work with one of you, and I'm pretty picky about who we let on Staff. While you are most certainly trying to score points with voters, this debate is about me.

What does this mean for you? Well, it's fairly straightforward. I'll ask each of you the final question I have prepared for you. You will answer. You will not, however, call out the other candidates. Why? Because you've done that already, and quite frankly, all three of you were boring. So instead of letting the three of you debate each other, if I see bullshit in your post, I'm calling you on it. You then get to reply to me. Any candidate addressing any other receives an Infraction. Maybe two of them, depends what mood I'm in. Oh, and I suppose it goes without saying (though I will anyways), anyone who is not a candidate which posts in this thread will be subject to Discipline as well.

Everyone understand? If not, PM me, and I'll copy and paste this section back to you. Let's begin.


Question for Dagger

3. If anything has been made abundantly clear throughout this election, it's been that you will say anything you think people want to hear. You will say whatever you think will get you votes. In my opinion, that makes you a "Yes Man", someone who will go along with whatever those with power say, in order to move up and gain more power of your own.

I don't want a "Yes Man". I want an independent thinker, who has the gonads to stand up for something, even if they are the only person who feels that way. I want someone with a backbone, and I don't think that's you.

Explain to the voters why they should elect a "Yes Man".


Question for Coco

3. I think anyone who has taken even a moment to consider believes you won't stay on Staff long. Maybe you'll get bored with it in a week's time. Maybe a couple of months. Hell, perhaps you just piss too many people off, I don't know. You and I have already had issues, and we haven't even gotten to the voting portion of the election yet. I think 6 months on Staff would be considered a massive achievement for you.

Both Crock and Dagger are people I truly believe want to be a mod, and are not just doing it for the giggles. Explain why you should take a moderator spot away from people who actually want to be there, and are not just doing it for the "lulz".


Question for Crock

3. You've already admitted to being a try-hard. Everyone knows it, and you agree with it. In my experiences, try-hards are more likely to screw things up than they are to make them better. For example, I could easily see you going around giving out Warnings/Infractions to people who really don't deserve it. Then it's more work and more time for me to have to clean up your mess. Moderators' jobs are to make the life of the Administration easier, yet I could easily see you fucking it up and making mine more of a hassle. Why should the forums vote for someone who will screw things up worse than they help them?
sendpm.gif
  #29  
Old 01-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Dagger Dias's Avatar
Dagger Dias Dagger Dias is offline
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lorule
Age: 31
Posts: 8,630
Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
So then you're only willing to do what's best for the forum if it's what YOU think is best for the forum?
Not at all. I want what's best for the forum and what I personally want may not always be what truly is best. You asked me if I would be willing to leave the forum if it was what was best. That's the one exception. I love this place too much to leave and if haters wanted me to, it's not going to happen. The only time I have ever left the forum for an extended period of time was in summer of 2010 when I was helping my wife plan our wedding and figure out how to fix our living situation within a couple of months when she was still in California and I was in Texas. Between that, working on my video game, and school, I litterally had no time for anything else. Real life took priority over the forum.

My real life still does come first, but I have my days off from work and a few hours per night that I can devote to posting, or moderating should I become a staff member. I will say this much though, since I do want what is best for the forum.... If I am unable to complete my mod tasks or if real life gets too crazy with eating up my time, then I would be willing to step down if I had no other choice. The last thing I'd want is to be just another bold name. I want to make a difference around here and be of help.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Exactly. And you admit you created the threads to earn mod status. So that brings me back to my original question.

Why do you really want to be a mod? It's not about helping the forum, you've now admitted you only want to help the forum when it's beneficial for you. Why do you really want to be a mod?
I never said I only want to help the forum when it's beneficial to me. I spend hours at this forum every single day, and I want to be more of an asset to this place. If I could use the time I spend posting moderating then I could be a big help in keeping this place running. I would be determined to be the best that I could be. It IS because I want to help out. I was always willing to step up, I just never got the chance. I've never moderated before and think it would be a cool experience.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
So once you become moderator, you will no longer look to drive discussion?
Absolutely not. I will focus on my partcular section, as my highest priority. It needs to be free of infractable offenses. It needs to have threads generating discussion. Finally, these threads need to remain on topic. Once those tasks are seen as fulfilled for that day, I can venture out into other sections. Driving discussion whether that be by posting new threads, discussing these topics with the other posters, and then being on the lookout for offenses, these are the priorities I will need to be able to do each time I log in as a mod.
__________________
Come join the best section on the forum WrestleZone Championship Wrestling! You know you want to!



"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
  #30  
Old 01-16-2012, 12:44 PM
The Crock's Avatar
The Crock The Crock is offline
WOO!
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,644
The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Question for Crock

3. You've already admitted to being a try-hard. Everyone knows it, and you agree with it. In my experiences, try-hards are more likely to screw things up than they are to make them better. For example, I could easily see you going around giving out Warnings/Infractions to people who really don't deserve it. Then it's more work and more time for me to have to clean up your mess. Moderators' jobs are to make the life of the Administration easier, yet I could easily see you fucking it up and making mine more of a hassle. Why should the forums vote for someone who will screw things up worse than they help them?
There is absolutely no reason to worry about that. While I may be a try-hard, I'm no moron. I won't go around infracting/warning just for the sake of doing it. I will do whatever I can to be a great moderator and to make your job easier. I could understand why you would think I'd go and infract people to prove I was fit for the job, but that'd be a quick trip straight out of the Board Room. I certainly won't hesitate to discipline rule breakers, but I won't go after random people to put another notch in my belt, or anything of the sort.

I plan to take my job seriously, in no way would I abuse my powers.
sendpm.gif
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices