WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who won the first debate?
Crock 9 26.47%
Dagger 2 5.88%
Coco 23 67.65%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

We must now expose Crock as a Nazi war criminal but in a subtle, clean, classy way.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...

Dagger.

Assuming the objective was to look like a moron.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Should've usurped Coco when I had the chance. Oh well - there'll be other opportunities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...

I've backed Crock from the begining and I think he's done a really good job at not putting anyone off by attacking anyone to an incredibly viscious level. Going forward however, it seems this may have become a two man race, and I really think Crock needs to put himself over more and by doing so, he's going to have to try to emphasize why he deserves this more than Coco. Crock, there is no doubt that once Coco eliminates (if he hasn't already) Dagger as any type of threat to his modship, any olive branch he's temporarily extended you will be revoked. You better be prepared to go at his flaws just as hard. I sincerely hope you are up to that challenge, because I think, the course of this election has changed and the two of you will now do battle for that spot. You know Coco will pull no punches, will you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Best of luck to you living your life in your mother's pussy. Im sure the insulation is nice in these here winter months.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-10-2012, 10:25 PM
The Best

The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It was close between all three I think, but especially close between Crock and Coco. Crock came off very straight forward, and was solid with about all of his points, as was Coco, but Coco added a good amount of humor to his. Dagger had very solid points as well I thought. I think it comes down to Crock and Coco, and I've been backing up Crock since the election started, and he's getting my vote here, but I don't pay attention at all and voted Coco in the poll because I thought it said Crock. Good work Coco.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

tl;dr
sendpm.gif
Old 01-11-2012, 01:06 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

tl;cs