WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Harthan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
So you're saying that he's only going to hand out one infraction per day, in the WWE section? Lulz.
Because he'll be too terrified to make more.

That was the general idea.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harthan View Post
Because he'll be too terrified to make more.

That was the general idea.
WWE section mods hand out dozens of infractions per day or more, and that's really without even trying. When I was a mod I had people complain about infractions months after recieving them; I'm sure you probably did too.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Harthan

Quote:
WWE section mods hand out dozens of infractions per day or more, and that's really without even trying. When I was a mod I had people complain about infractions months after recieving them; I'm sure you probably did too.
Errrrrrr, we probably don't want to talk too much about my tenure as a WWE mod...

Back to Dagger. Man, fuck that guy, am I right?
Old 01-09-2012, 04:21 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:

Quote:
Errrrrrr, we probably don't want to talk too much about my tenure as a WWE mod...
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

You are such a hypocrite Dagger, and that's just regarding the sexuality thing. I don't care about the rest, nor did anyone call you a homophobe (not me at least).

How the fuck can you sit here and say that you'd be happy for your son if he was gay and would support him (what if situation or not, you still said it) when in that post you specifically said and I quote (thanks Sanka) "...but as long as he would be under my roof I would not tolerate such a lifestyle in my house."

Seriously? First of all, it's not a lifestyle you cunt. Secondly, Here's my reply to you in the other thread in case you didn't see it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageTaker View Post
So...Dagger would feel uncomfortable if his son was gay and he thinks that being gay is a "lifestyle choice?"

As someone who is actually openly gay, let me be the first to tell you, that's extremely disrespectful and probably one of the most ignorant things I've ever read. I didn't think lowly of you before Dagger, but now I can see why people think you're an idiot. If being gay was a lifestyle choice, don't you think I would choose to follow a "straight lifestyle" since it's all a choice after all? Don't you think I'd choose being straight just so that people wouldn't feel uncomfortable around me or so that people wouldn't be disgusted at me because of my sexuality? Yeah, lifestyle choice my ass. Go take that shit somewhere else and shove it up where the sun don't shine. Jackass.
Like I said in the last line, take your bullshit somewhere else and shove it up your ass. How you can be this ignorant and this hypocritical is beyond me. You're worse than Mitt Romney when it comes to flip flopping.

How about you try being real for 1 time on this forum, and actually say what's up? Why don't you grow some cojones and tell everyone how you feel instead of saying what people want to hear. Come on Mitt, I mean Dagger, can you handle that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:

Back to Dagger. Man, fuck that guy, am I right?
Point is people are going to complain... there's nothing like logging in and having your PM box bombarded by 6 or 7 or so messages of people complaining, and flaming the shit out of you for doing your job. Is Dagger really ready to handle all of that?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 04:24 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Point is people are going to complain... there's nothing like logging in and having your PM box bombarded by 6 or 7 or so messages of people complaining, and flaming the shit out of you for doing your job. Is Dagger really ready to handle all of that?
He'll probably make a thread denying it all.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 04:26 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I don't know why but I hardly ever get responses like that. To be fair I rarely infract/warn anyone anymore, but back when I was a machine at it, I never got them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I don't know why but I hardly ever get responses like that. To be fair I rarely infract/warn anyone anymore, but back when I was a machine at it, I never got them.
Maybe you're just a nice guy KB
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

I've had about three in the time I've been a mod. If you treat people with decorum when you infract/warn, most don't really react.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif