WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default What if Daggar Hadn't Won...?

Just curious about something, because before the prelims were over, I petitioned for Hatehabs to win the vote from ABC. I believed he had the best chance of going up against both Crock and Coco, if for no other reason than the lack of drama. So I'm just wondering, how would this have gone down if Hatehabs had won the vote, and Daggar fell behind? I'm just guessing, but I don't think we'd have over 500 anti-Habs posts within a few days of the debates starting...
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Well if you're listening to Habs, it would have played out no different because I'm an evil puppet master who's orchestrating all of this. But the reality is that until this Dagger situation started playing out, nobody but me saw Habs' glaring flaws. As such, the hate that's organically cast its shadow over the prospect of Dagger becoming mod wouldn't have been an issue for Habs and, as with most things Habs-related, the election would have been infinitely more boring as a result. All of this noise is down to Dagger's shortcomings.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

There would have been conflict but nothing close to this. Some people find Dagger's views divisive, others find him incompetent, others find him disengenious (sp?), and some find him to be all of these things and far worse.

I fully expected Harthan, Habs or Jacquizz Wantanabe Gunslinger to win the primary. The ABC Party picked the wrong pony to ride. It is still not clear to me how he won and who voted for him.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

I wish I would have had the time to run, to be honest. I'm just way too damn busy, and can't actually commit to doing a decent job. I also think you (Coco) want the job, and could do it better than me at this point, so there was no real need or desire for me to run. But after seeing how this turned out, I think it could have been a lot of fun. I don't think I would have won, but I'm fairly confident I could have slid my way into the actual debate.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

The better question is what would've happened if HoHo won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
The ABC Party picked the wrong pony to ride. It is still not clear to me how he won and who voted for him.
I endorsed Habs. And it's funny, because I pretty much called this. I actually made a thread about how if we didn't unify behind one person before the actual vote happened, we'd end up with a choice that wouldn't get the job done. So I rallied for Habs, and it seemed pretty split in the discussions. Not sure how Daggar stole the polls by a landslide though...

It doesn't matter, Ferbian is winning this thing hands down.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 11:53 PM
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
Well if you're listening to Habs, it would have played out no different because I'm an evil puppet master who's orchestrating all of this. But the reality is that until this Dagger situation started playing out, nobody but me saw Habs' glaring flaws. As such, the hate that's organically cast its shadow over the prospect of Dagger becoming mod wouldn't have been an issue for Habs and, as with most things Habs-related, the election would have been infinitely more boring as a result. All of this noise is down to Dagger's shortcomings.
Habs seemed to do a great job building that party. I can only speculate that some posters got turned off to Habs tl;dr quality and that Dagger won some votes playing the nice simple forum veteran who really wanted to make the video game section better. I still haven't figured it out.

How do you explain Dagger's victory Mike K.?
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Habs seemed to do a great job building that party.
Exactly! Habs is the reason our party did so well in garnering support, numbers, and managed to stay organized the entire time! Every time things got a little bit crazy, he would post these well-thought-out conclusions that would sum up everything that had gone down so far, and what he aimed to do going forward. I tried making it clear to people that Habs' humility and obvious managerial skills in the ABC party would make him the clear choice to go up against Trollface...
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 11:57 PM
United States Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
The better question is what would've happened if HoHo won.
The only thing that we know is that Dragon Saga's repressed little brain would have exploded.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 12:01 AM
United States Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Heel] Green Ranger View Post
Exactly! Habs is the reason our party did so well in garnering support, numbers, and managed to stay organized the entire time! Every time things got a little bit crazy, he would post these well-thought-out conclusions that would sum up everything that had gone down so far, and what he aimed to do going forward. I tried making it clear to people that Habs' humility and obvious managerial skills in the ABC party would make him the clear choice to go up against Trollface...
The ABC Party was clearly full of anti-Canadadites.

(If Dagger is Canadian this joke is clearly going to fail or it could fail because it is not that funny)
sendpm.gif