WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
I was there when Dagger went apeshit over people not liking his game. Fuck I was one of them.
So I assume you think you will never be mod material because of your penchant for blow ups in the past?

Also, is Crock going to even try to win this election at some point? I would have seriously considered him if it wasn't for his laziness and apathy throughout the process.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:12 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Love you, Shat! <3
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 11:38 PM

Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Because you're banned
Old 01-18-2012, 03:32 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered dreams View Post
So I assume you think you will never be mod material because of your penchant for blow ups in the past?
They will make it very difficult for me to become mod.

What's more important is I rarely post non spam
sendpm.gif
Old 01-18-2012, 03:44 AM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

If anything, this is Crock's race to win or lose. I agree that you have to step up a bit, but I couldn't tell you what that means exactly; pulling a Dagger and trying to talk up just HOW MUCH YOU CAN HELP or HOW DETERMINED YOU ARE TO WIN doesn't seem like the right path, but neither does meaningless mudslinging at this point. Maybe just hit the non-spams with a wave of great posting. Maybe you just need to be more visible to the majority of posters. Maybe drop a bomb of sorts in Sly's debate threads and really go off the beaten path to make a point.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-18-2012, 03:52 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I couldn't agree more.

reading through the 2nd debate Crock is the clear front runner to win
sendpm.gif
Old 01-18-2012, 07:12 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Crock is by far the best candidate in my eyes. Pure quality, and a hell of a good guy to boot. He would only do good things for the forum.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
sendpm.gif
Old 01-18-2012, 10:11 AM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

He seems to like saying things that people want to hear. What a cunt.