WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...

He'd be a pretty shitty mod no matter what section he's in, really.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:54 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I think Dagger made a mistake going after the WWE section. Crock is a far superior poster to him in that section and that alone should be enough to deter people from voting from him.

Had he aimed for the VG&T section, then he might have had more luck. At least you could make the argument that he, sort of, deserves it.

I have a question for Crock. Coco has offered me a seat on his cabinet of power should he be elected (Not True!) what can you offer me to sway my decision?
A K-Kwik poster?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 08:58 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Shit, dude! Sign me up!

Gettin' Rowdy, mother fucker!
sendpm.gif
Old 01-07-2012, 09:06 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdigle View Post
Milenko, if you don't want Dagger to win, make a thread endorsing him.
Just thinking about it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 12:55 AM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I can never decide if it is funny or sad how much Milenko just accepts whatever he heard most recently. Being a follower is never going to make you cool. It amuses me that you managed to narrow it down to two people that have trolled you in the past.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

I feel like Crock might have the sleeper vote in this election, purely because he seems like the "safe" choice. I mean, if I came in off the streets (you know...all those streets we have in the forums), and only had to go by what's in the debate thread, Crock wins. I still think CoCo has this, but if there is a huge wave of random people that just log in, see that there's an election, and vote based off the debate...they're going to see all of the drama surrounding Daggar, all of the ridiculous (and hilarious) posts Coco has made, and then they're going to see the only guy that has shown up, laid down an intelligent, thought-out response, and left.

I'm not advocating for anybody by saying ^^this^^, I'm just telling you how I see it going down.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 01:09 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered dreams View Post
I can never decide if it is funny or sad how much Milenko just accepts whatever he heard most recently. Being a follower is never going to make you cool. It amuses me that you managed to narrow it down to two people that have trolled you in the past.
I was there when Dagger went apeshit over people not liking his game. Fuck I was one of them. So you can take that shit and kindly shove it back up your ass because if that came from your brain God save us all
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered dreams View Post
I can never decide if it is funny or sad how much Milenko just accepts whatever he heard most recently. Being a follower is never going to make you cool.
Yeah, I notice it too. Of course, he isn't as bad about it as Doug Crashin is at times.

Quote:
It amuses me that you managed to narrow it down to two people that have trolled you in the past.
Crock really hasn't TROLLED Milenko, just voiced a brutal opinion of him over time (to be fair, I have too). Coco has trolled him a bit, but no worse than others (including Admin KB) have. Milenko, if anything, just doesn't seem to let this shit stick to him, which is probably one of the qualities he possess that many around should probably fucking learn one of these days.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

I don't really want to start my own thread, so I'll use Milenko's as I also have a question for Crock.

As a moderator which of the following would you be most likely to do. Spend the time contributing to one or more of the threads in your section, even if they don't need to be driven, or would you hand out infractions in someone else's section when they aren't around and the section needs it?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 03:19 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

If my help was needed, then yeah. If not, I'd stick to my own section making sure it was running in tip-top shape.
sendpm.gif