WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Deadly Rap Cannibal
King of the Ring

Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...

So Deex. Is your failure to respond to me and answer any of my questions an admission of your idiocy? You might as well just admit it because you have only dug the hole deeper for yourself with your responses to me thus far.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Has a Dark Passenger on board...
Million Dollar Champion

Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Deexter Jorgan Send a message via Yahoo to Deexter Jorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
So Deex. Is your failure to respond to me and answer any of my questions an admission of your idiocy? You might as well just admit it because you have only dug the hole deeper for yourself with your responses to me thus far.
i was asleep prior to coming on an hour ago, and i believe you're the one who dug a hole.

Just because you lived three minutes away doesn't mean your a Detroit loyalist, does it?

Who had a major record deal from the detroit scene?, he was signed to universal(that's all the info i'm giving you)

And BTW a 2:1 for me is alot, it means the world to me due to the fact that i completed my third year whilst homeless (lets hear people knock that).

Thanks Dave and SSC and Tasty for the comments.

Last edited by Deexter Jorgan : 01-08-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: more to say
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Deadly Rap Cannibal
King of the Ring

Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deexter Jorgan View Post
i was asleep prior to coming on an hour ago, and i believe you're the one who dug a hole.
Elaborate

Quote:
Just because you lived three minutes away doesn't mean your a Detroit loyalist, does it?
I live 30 minutes away and I'm a huge homer when it comes to Detroit sports and Detroit hip hop.

Quote:
Who had a major record deal from the detroit scene?, he was signed to universal(that's all the info i'm giving you)
What kind of question is that? There have been many Detroit rappers over the years who have had major record deals. Big Sean is from Detroit and he is currently signed to Kanye's label on Def Jam and their parent company is Universal. The parent company for Shady Records is also Universal Music Group and there have been multiple rappers signed to that label from Detroit. Trick Trick was once signed to Universal records. Xzibit was born in Detorit and he is currently signed to a label affiliated with Universal Music Group. That has to be the dumbest, vaguest question I have ever been asked.

EDIT: You also have yet to respond to any of my questions or comments in terms of you being a dumbass.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:39 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deexter Jorgan View Post
I'm actually leaning towards Crock, but I am reconsidering Coco also, Dagger has alot going on personally and i am starting to doubt if he would be up for a job that takes up the majority of his time.
A lot going on now? Think about a few years down the line when his son comes of that particular age but still takes his best friend up to his room to play Dungeons and Dragons. Imagine Dagger, sitting there in his armchair, clutching the rests until his fingers are white and his jaw firmly clenched, thinking to himself. "They're bumming up there arent they? I fucking know they are. They're bumming up there, arent they?"

Drive the poor man mad.

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one

Last edited by Miko : 01-08-2012 at 05:47 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

"Would you like to see my Bag of Holding?"
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

You think if he walked in on them while in the act but found them dressed as Cloud and Sephiroth he'd still consider himself a failure as a father and a man?

sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 06:04 PM
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dance Commander! View Post
You think if he walked in on them while in the act but found them dressed as Cloud and Sephiroth he'd still consider himself a failure as a father and a man?
Yes. I believe Dagger's mind is too simple and too fragile to have picked up on the obvious homoerotic undertones in the relationship between Cloud and Sephiroth, and as such he would take such a union of the two in cosplay as a sin greater than blasphemy against The Almighty Lord.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Million Dollar Champion

That doesnt surprise me, his opinion on Coco proves that Dagger only see's the negative he wants to see and would plainly miss the glaring positives, in this case a loving tribute to two of Final Fantasys favourite characters.

sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 02:56 PM
WWE Women's Champion

So where is the fearless leader who claimed he was saving everything for the debate?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 03:48 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastycles View Post
I have accused him of one thing - trying to get me fired - and have provided proof. Bearing in mind that every other post I made in the other thread was pounced upon within the space of 20 minutes, there must be something in the fact that that's now been there all day, and only one relatively minor aspect of it has been addressed by Team Dagger. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was because his position was totally indefensible...
I can back this up seeing as it was I who defended Tasty on the issue with an admin checking how much Tasty does that isn't noticeable (I'll give you a clue, it's a lot).
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif