WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Vega's Avatar
Vega Vega is offline
^______^
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Germany
Age: 27
Posts: 111
Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

So the arguments for Dagger are "he is in my party" (so what?) and "he appears to be learning" (cool, but does that make a good mod?)? That's not enough for me.
sendpm.gif
  #12  
Old 01-06-2012, 10:24 AM
gd's Avatar
gd gd is offline
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Age: 18
Posts: 2,716
gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
For whoever says there is no need for a Spam Mod, I bring you this.

Exhibit A:



This is a post in the Wrestling Spam Zone that I infracted yesterday. It's still there.

Exhibit 2:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=199450

This thread was trashed 2 pages after it had went too far. I had to report it to get it taken care of.

If there was a Spam mod in place, these things would have been dealt with accordingly at a much faster pace.

These are just 2 examples from yesterday, these things happen all the time.
Nate and JGlass have brought up the need for a spam mod multiple times, errybody stop deying it. I still don't know why there is such a fuss about this though. Coco is a good poster, Dagger is not a good poster. Simple as that.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
  #13  
Old 01-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Coco's Avatar
Coco Coco is offline
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: PLANET PEACOCK
Age: 9
Posts: 1,297
Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
The thing that has happened throughout this election is that Dagger's mistakes have been blown out of proportion. If one were to believe the account that was written in the anti-Dagger thread they would be led to believe that Dagger is some flamer who has flame wars on a monthly basis. The basis for that conclusion has been a grand total of two flame wars with a guy who has been calling him a "f***ger" for months. Call Coco or Crock that and you see that they will flame back in 6 minutes rather than 6 months like Dagger did.
Sounds like Dagger is the kind of guy more prone to burying his hand in the sand than dealing with dissenting voices. Considering the hate he's in for should he become mod of the idiot-infested WWE section, he's not going to be able to do that.

Quote:
As for the Mozz debate, it was a case of Dagger having a problem with the language that Mozz used rather than any criticism. The "How to be a Mod" thread by Lee was a joke and Dagger supposedly played in but haven't we done the same in the non spam sections of all things as well? We have sometimes replied to the topic by just seeing the thread title and not reading what was written inside. Dagger did the same here.
Yeah, I don't do that. Because I'm not too goddamn lazy to read the OP. So what you're telling me is I should excuse Dagger's tendancies to be lazy and bury his head in the sand. Umm... Where is the real argument for Dagger? You know, the one that makes me vote for him? All you people have done is come up with weak counter-arguments to legitimate criticism and acting like that's justification enough to vote for a guy even Habs has said is less qualified to be mod than Crock and myself.

Who taught you how to argue?

Quote:
Have we forgotten the flame wars that Coco has every month.
xfearbefore is the heavyweight champion of flaming. What's your point?

Quote:
No, that we haven't because according to some people they only want to see Coco get elected to see the drama. Tell you what, do that for a week so that you can have your fun. Leave the serious stuff to the guy that is really committed to the forums, like Dagger.
My supporters' motivations vary. Yeah, a few people feel that way about me. Similarly, I've seen posters step up and say they'd vote for Dagger just for the drama. Are you really going to judge me on that? I reckon my commitment to the forums should be judged by the nearly three years that I've come back to discuss wrestling and whatnot in a spam-friendly environment that makes for oodles of fun. But it's okay: I don't really expect Dagger supporters to look at the evidence.
  #14  
Old 01-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Hulk Hogan's Brother's Avatar
Hulk Hogan's Brother Hulk Hogan's Brother is offline
Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 1,837
Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
Sounds like Dagger is the kind of guy more prone to burying his hand in the sand than dealing with dissenting voices. Considering the hate he's in for should he become mod of the idiot-infested WWE section, he's not going to be able to do that.
I am sure that he will deal with someone who questions his decisions and flames him for them. Ididots mostly flame you if you start warning, infracting or red repping them. That "Dagger the "f***ger" stuff was a meaningless flame and Dagger showed good judgement most of the time by not responding to it until he just got angry. That kind of stuff happens on this forum and has happened with mods and G-Mods as well. It isn't something to base your arguement on as to why one guy should not be a mod, as your supporters have done.

Quote:
Yeah, I don't do that. Because I'm not too goddamn lazy to read the OP. So what you're telling me is I should excuse Dagger's tendancies to be lazy and bury his head in the sand. Umm... Where is the real argument for Dagger? You know, the one that makes me vote for him? All you people have done is come up with weak counter-arguments to legitimate criticism and acting like that's justification enough to vote for a guy even Habs has said is less qualified to be mod than Crock and myself.

Who taught you how to argue?
No what I said was that it can happen once and it has happened to almost everyone sometime, maybe even to you but it is not something to build a castle over.

The thing is most of your supporters have already presented us with why you should not be voting for Dagger and this is a response telling them how meaningless their reasons really are.

Also if you are so qualified you'll get the job either way, maybe via the election or maybe even traditionally. Why are you so bothered with winning this? Is it because loosing a popularity contest on the internet will damage your self esteem.


Quote:
xfearbefore is the heavyweight champion of flaming. What's your point?
Nah don't be modest. Xfear pales in comparison to your flaming and trolling.

The point? Oh yeah, people do not like trolls. Dagger is not a troll. Hence he has been getting so many votes.

Quote:
My supporters' motivations vary. Yeah, a few people feel that way about me. Similarly, I've seen posters step up and say they'd vote for Dagger just for the drama. Are you really going to judge me on that? I reckon my commitment to the forums should be judged by the nearly three years that I've come back to discuss wrestling and whatnot in a spam-friendly environment that makes for oodles of fun. But it's okay: I don't really expect Dagger supporters to look at the evidence
.

Except that you being elected for the drama was the very reason why some people backed you at the start of the election. The Dagger creates drama element of supporting Dagger was not apparent till the hate thread recently and I highly doubt if anyone would vote him for that reason. In fact, only Blue Chipper has said so and he has not shown any inclination to support Dagger until now.

And yes you are really committed to causing unneccesary drama on this forum, which a lot of people do not like. It is just as big a part of your game as the fact that RVD is your favorite wrestler so its pretty apparent that you will be judged on that fact as well.
__________________
Quote:
Strangers on the internet praising me for my all encompassing knowledge on skimpily clad men pretending to fight.
sendpm.gif
  #15  
Old 01-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Coco's Avatar
Coco Coco is offline
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: PLANET PEACOCK
Age: 9
Posts: 1,297
Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
I am sure that he will deal with someone who questions his decisions and flames him for them.
If he can't handle it better than he did the Mozz or Monkey stuff, he's certainly going to set an embarrassing, whiny example for the forum.

On the other hand, he has a perfect chance now to show he CAN handle confrontation the right way. And instead, he'd rather be a pussy.

Quote:
No what I said was that it can happen once and it has happened to almost everyone sometime, maybe even to you but it is not something to build a castle over.
It's never happened to me. Because I'm not THAT goddamn lazy. Dagger clearly is.

Quote:
The thing is most of your supporters have already presented us with why you should not be voting for Dagger and this is a response telling them how meaningless their reasons really are.
Nobody in this thread has provided a reason to vote FOR Dagger, which is what the thread title seems to indicate is what I should find within. It's just provided flimsy reasons to not not vote for him.

Quote:
Also if you are so qualified you'll get the job either way, maybe via the election or maybe even traditionally. Why are you so bothered with winning this? Is it because loosing a popularity contest on the internet will damage your self esteem.


So defending my qualifications in an election means I have shaky self-esteem?

And I'm supposed to be the desperate one.

Quote:
Nah don't be modest. Xfear pales in comparison to your flaming and trolling.

The point? Oh yeah, people do not like trolls. Dagger is not a troll. Hence he has been getting so many votes.
Slyfox is a troll. People love him.

Quote:
Except that you being elected for the drama was the very reason why some people backed you at the start of the election. The Dagger creates drama element of supporting Dagger was not apparent till the hate thread recently and I highly doubt if anyone would vote him for that reason. In fact, only Blue Chipper has said so and he has not shown any inclination to support Dagger until now.
Unspoken Truth and Shattered Dreams are definitely leaning that way too.

Quote:
And yes you are really committed to causing unneccesary drama on this forum, which a lot of people do not like. It is just as big a part of your game as the fact that RVD is your favorite wrestler so its pretty apparent that you will be judged on that fact as well.
CM Punk is my favourite wrestler.

See what I mean about Dagger supporters being uninformed?
  #16  
Old 01-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Nate DaMac's Avatar
Nate DaMac Nate DaMac is offline
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Go Fuck Yourself
Age: 29
Posts: 2,563
Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac
Default

By the way;



THIS is Double D. I don't appreciate you sullying his good name.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
The only thing of any significance I've ever been a part of was the 7/7 bombings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
  #17  
Old 01-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Hulk Hogan's Brother's Avatar
Hulk Hogan's Brother Hulk Hogan's Brother is offline
Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 1,837
Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Nobody in this thread has provided a reason to vote FOR Dagger, which is what the thread title seems to indicate is what I should find within. It's just provided flimsy reasons to not not vote for him.
The OP has given quite a few reasons as to why he will vote for Dagger. But the biggest reason why people are preferring Dagger is that he is not a troll like you are. He is a genuine nice guy.

And as for Sly trolling, maybe people love him because he does not make personal attacks like you do. Ask the people. They think that you are more judgemental, abusive and vindicative than Sly ever was, is or will be.
__________________
Quote:
Strangers on the internet praising me for my all encompassing knowledge on skimpily clad men pretending to fight.
sendpm.gif
  #18  
Old 01-06-2012, 11:59 AM
Coco's Avatar
Coco Coco is offline
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: PLANET PEACOCK
Age: 9
Posts: 1,297
Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
The OP has given quite a few reasons as to why he will vote for Dagger. But the biggest reason why people are preferring Dagger is that he is not a troll like you are. He is a genuine nice guy.

And as for Sly trolling, maybe people love him because he does not make personal attacks like you do. Ask the people. They think that you are more judgemental, abusive and vindicative than Sly ever was, is or will be.
Are we talking about the same Slyfox?

Anyhow, to the OP:

Quote:
This should illustrate that I was far from a mark for Dagger. Dias won the election fair and square and I have had no issue in putting my full support into his campaign to become our next WrestleZone Forum mod. That's what being part of a party is about, if your guy (or gal) doesn't get through, you don't take your ball and go home - you throw your support behind the person your compatriots have deemed worthy.
Seems like him subscribing to the ABC Party hive mind more than anything.
  #19  
Old 01-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Gelgarin's Avatar
Gelgarin Gelgarin is offline
Gentleman of the Old School
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 447
Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Gelgarin
Default

This "nice guy" stood up and called Tastycles a liar.
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #20  
Old 01-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Hulk Hogan's Brother's Avatar
Hulk Hogan's Brother Hulk Hogan's Brother is offline
Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 1,837
Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

And you conveniently ignore the rest of his post which even your ardent supporters have declared as a post highlighting many of Dagger's strengths. Yeah, you just read what suits you.

Yes, I was talking of the same Slyfox as you were.

And you will benefit from that hive mentality as much as anyone else. If you aren't going to, then let us declare Dagger the winner already who managed more votes than you and Crock combined even in the primaries.
__________________
Quote:
Strangers on the internet praising me for my all encompassing knowledge on skimpily clad men pretending to fight.
sendpm.gif
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices