WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: WrestleZone Election MVP
Tastycles 10 26.32%
JGlass 3 7.89%
hatehabsforever 3 7.89%
Gelgarin 3 7.89%
shattered dreams 0 0%
Mozz 0 0%
Coco 3 7.89%
Dagger 7 18.42%
Rattlesnake 0 0%
Pierce Brosnan 9 23.68%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2012, 04:31 AM
You ain't drawin' shit!

Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Skype™ to Tiger Chaos Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
HA!

Drama was bound to happen. Take three people, offer them something they think they want, then say only one of them can have it. I have three sisters. I spent the first eighteen years of my life doing this, it's foolproof. Please don't try and tell me that this process would have been handled with respect and maturity, if it wasn't for that one guy you didn't like. Fuck, maybe you even believe that. This election process certainly let us know where our lowest common denominator on this board is.
Oh I'm sure there would have been, but had Habs or Killjoy won I doubt they would have had as much fodder as they did with Dagger. I don't think the other two have ever PMed a mod to snake his spot.

For the record, I don't dislike Dagger, but that doesn't mean the criticism levied at him didn't have some basis for truth, just like the criticism thrown at Coco or Crock are not also well warranted.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 04:32 AM
You ain't drawin' shit!

Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Skype™ to Tiger Chaos Theory

There's an incest joke in there too, hopefully a Spam mod doesn't infract me for this post.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 12:01 PM
formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Heel] Green Ranger View Post
Just not tomorrow. I hear Tomorrow Never Dies.
Very true. I still believe that we may not be giving Mr Brosnan enough credit. JGlass was saying that he makes the world turn, but The World Is Not Enough.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Grapefruits of Wrath
Knockout Champion

Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaminNormanSmiley View Post
Very true. I still believe that we may not be giving Mr Brosnan enough credit. JGlass was saying that he makes the world turn, but The World Is Not Enough.
You've got yourself a Goldeneye there, SNS.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Down with the trumpets.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...

WTF, man. I'm you chief of staff.

Where is Dagger from, anyway? From Russia with Love? Nah, it was Sweden, right?
Old 01-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosť is going to make some noise in the draft...

And the joke flies right over the asshat's head...
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 05:46 PM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJosť View Post
And the joke flies right over the asshat's head...
I don't remember that 007 film...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Down with the trumpets.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...

Timothy Dalton's movies were rather overlooked.