WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
1. What is your favorite KB moment?
When KB became admin, of course. It was an awesome moment that many posters had been looking forward to.

Quote:
2. Do you Tebow?
Nope. I might give it a try sometime though for the fun of it.

Quote:
3. Why should we vote for you?
You should vote for me because I legitimately want this opportunity. I have endured tidal waves of hatred during this election, to the point where most people would have said "Forget this crap, I quit!!!!" a long time ago. That shows my determination to become your next moderator and my passion for posting at this site.

I am on here every day and will be able to put the necessary time in to look after my section as well as help out elsewhere in other sections as needed. I am a nice guy who loves to post and wants to be a member of the staff who can be counted on both by the other mods as well as regular members. I want to help improve the forum.

What you will get with me as a moderator is someone who will place their section as their top priority, someone always willing to help any posters who want or need it, someone who will enforce the rules, someone who people can feel comfortable approaching without being flamed for it in The Bar, and someone who can guide discussion within the threads of his section.

That is why you should vote for me.

Quote:
4. Blondes, brunettes, redheads?
Blondes. The most attractive women for me have always been well endowed blondes with big pretty eyes and long beautiful blonde hair. There are plenty of gorgeous brunettes and redheads out there too, I prefer blondes though.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif