WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Here's the thing I don't understand. A lot of people have had a lot of very negative things to say about Dagger. Frankly, I agree with a couple of the points against him, but I disagree with most of it. That's the prerogative of the various individual posters, whether they be experienced veterans or "noobs".

But with so much supposed ammunition against him, why are blatantly false things being said? Such as, the only Dagger supporters are noobs with under 500 posts. Trust me, I know better than anyone, Dagger got 25 votes in round one of the primaries, and 27 in round two. 2/3 of our party, at least, are forum regulars. Why suggest something about him that is frankly untrue? It's one thing to kick the guy while he's down, but at least be factual. And this doesn't even count the borderline and exaggerated overstated comments. I don't know how Dagger will fare in the election, possibly not very well. But the suggestion that he only got votes from noobs who he bribed with rep is simply untrue.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:01 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

The detractors are clearly superior in number to the 20-something guys who voted for him. Not only that, but of those guys some will and have changed their minds. Not to mention how he's said some pretty damn absurd stuff. Do I need to quote his "The staff can either get with me or get the fuck out" rant again?
Old 01-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

Okay Habs, one thing that might not be factual. Other than that, what else has been said that isn't true? People have made claims time and time again that are 100% true and where is Dagger to deny them or to debate them? I called him a flip flopper, but I don't see anyone denying that. There's also many other things that have been said about him that are quite frankly, undeniable.

When it comes to Coco and Crock, I've only heard 1 or 2 bad things about them in this election thing. And on top of that, they've been able to successfully counter those arguments and have actually done something which Dagger hasn't at all, debated with success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif