WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Do you want Lesnar to stay?
Yay 19 50.00%
Nay 19 50.00%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2018, 04:07 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

It's literally at 50-50 right now and I'm not at all surprised by that. I voted no because I'm over Lesnar in the role that he currently has and, if reports are true, it's obvious that it's not a role that he's interested in changing. I will say, however, that I've generally enjoyed him a lot more over the past year, or most of the past year, than I have during his entire time in WWE thus far as he's been involved in genuinely fun, competitive matches rather than taking everyone on a 5 minute trip to Suplex City.

Dana White has said that Lesnar's UFC return is confirmed, he doens't know exactly when but that it's gonna happen. I'm not hating on Lesnar for this mind you, but I just have a problem on a basic level with someone who wrestles a total of 6 or 8 times out of the year, at most, makes $12 million per year and still wants more. I just wish WWE had done more with Lesnar to help put over younger talent, though I do understand why they didn't.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:11 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

No!! As soon as he loses to Reigns there is no point of him sticking around as a part timer.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:16 AM

andvari7 is looking to come up from OCW...

No, but I have more issues with Ronda Rousey than I do with Brock Lesnar, so I won't be watching for a while, anyway.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:38 PM

Big Sexxxy is looking to come up from OCW...

It was cool when he first came back but that wore off a long time ago. Unless he's going to start putting over younger talent, then there's no reason for him to be there. But sadly WWE is in need of big names and Brock isn't going to turn down millions of dollars for part time work.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:11 AM

jachba is looking to come up from OCW...

Looks like Lesnar renewed his contract.....
Old 04-09-2018, 03:06 AM

M.V.W. is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jachba
Looks like Lesnar renewed his contract.....
And Lashley is coming.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:20 PM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

Lashley is the choise? Lesnar has defeated Reigns, Joe, Strowman, Goldberg, Kane since he won. Who is left in the Top WWE Talent? Balor is not booked as he never got his rematch even he had the fans, Rollins is the IC champ, AJ is champ and he has been a big threat at Survivor Series but he lost, Orton was beaten at SS and he is in the midcard, Taker is out, Cena is part-time, there is no big signed guy from outside. I really hope Lesnar fights more this year, and not only with Roman.