WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Do you want Lesnar to stay?
Yay 19 50.00%
Nay 19 50.00%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2018, 02:35 PM

GoHalos is looking to come up from OCW...

No. I'd like him gone if his schedule is going to remain the same.

I'd only be a fan of him staying if he works full-time - which I don't think will happen.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 04:26 PM

HBK_Wrestling_God is looking to come up from OCW...

I personally don't want him to renew his contract because he's already done everything you possibly can do in today's WWE scene.

-Squashed Cena
-Knocked out Orton
-Ended Undertaker's streak
-Beat Strowman easily in 10 minutes

I'd say at this point just let the guy walk and enjoy his money. Of course if the title stays off him after WM34 and he puts over guys a little bit more, I wouldn't mind him sticking around. The title being on him and him running through younger guys has got to stop though.

From his perspective, he would have to be a complete moron to decline the contract and easy life WWE is currently giving him: million a year to show up once every couple months for short matches.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:55 AM

Very Average is looking to come up from OCW...

If he went full time and put over the likes of Styles/Strowman/Rollins/Samoe Joe etc yeah. Otherwise, no.

He is booked far too dominant and it hurts the top WWE guys. I have no problem with him winning more than anyone else, but I think he could put over just once the guys mentioned above and similar, even if he beats them half a dozen times. Lets say he feuded with Seth Rollins, have Brock win 3 or 4 matches with Seth getting closer every time and then FINALLY, Seth beats him. That one victory would not hurt Brock but would elevate Seth to the next level instantly.
Old 03-28-2018, 11:27 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Given were we are now, I'd like him to stay, but in a role similar to Triple H's. Meaning that he can do whatever he wants to do, but when WWE calls him for a match, he shows up. Which means that he can have something like a pay-per-match thing and not an actual contract.

He can show up for Summerslam and Wrestlemania every year. WWE wanted to do this with The Rock back in 2003-2004-2005. The Rock was supposed to show up at every Wrestlemania every year and have one match, but WWE let his contract expired, for reasons I don't remember.

Brock can get a similiar deal. He can show up at Wrestlemania every year and maybe work a Summerslam here and there.
Old 03-30-2018, 07:03 AM

AndrewC316 is looking to come up from OCW...

Got a feeling he'll be back with the UFC
Old 03-30-2018, 10:29 AM

Ceen is looking to come up from OCW...

No. Brock buries talent.
He is “STARPOWER” but he is not a talent who you can say: “This is a big field”, as Lesnar has beaten Goldberg Strowman, Reigns, Joe, AJ and hasn’t faced Rollins or Balor because it was protected by Hunter, probably. He know, has the clause “Lesnar always wins” with “Lesnar appears each 3 months”, and make the title irrelevant.
For me, nothing can make it shine, and Lesnar reign just killed the WWE Universal Heavyweight Championship (words of Heyman). Just save that 10M contract and get some good NJPW/ROH guys (push for Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks), and push sales with Bryan and Rusev and Crowd fav. You make as money and you have 10 years of selling. Win win. And for the love of the godness, turn Roman heel and you can create good babyfaces.

For me, John Cena is far more better in part-time and is so much efficient than Lesnar.
Old 03-30-2018, 04:13 PM
Headscissor Me

Mikeywrestler is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd like to see him stay. He's one of the few with genuine star power. Needs more brutal dominant matches like the kind he inflicted on Cena to keep him built up, but then put over current/future stars. Also needs to be kept well away from the belts.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:33 AM

envy is looking to come up from OCW...

I might be in the minority but, I really want him to stay with Paul as his mouthpiece. It seems like a special event when he does show up.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:21 AM

strangephish is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm ok with him gone as he's done nothing to help elevate talent. Even putting Reigns over at Mania won't help as no one cares. I for one am glad to hear that he's headed back to the UFC as that to me is more of a draw.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:34 PM

Jericho91 is looking to come up from OCW...

Yup. He's out of WWE. His UFC return is confirmed. Pointless even watching his match against Roman because we know what the outcome will be for a fact. Not going to waste my time watching him do a couple of suplex city moves lol.