WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-29-2018, 11:20 PM

Tsunaru is looking to come up from OCW...Tsunaru is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
Demon King beats him. He has victories over AJ, Wyatt and Rollins.
Regular Balor has a clean victory over Reigns. And almost everyone on the roster has a victory over Wyatt.
3) AJ Styles (WWE)
4) Kevin Owens (WWE)
5) Asuka (NXT)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:22 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

A couple quick things after just finishing the show:
  • This whole Reigns fall/redemption story that they seem to be shooting for is pretty hilarious and ridiculous. If they really wanted to do that, they should've started it a few months ago. He's lost his last 3 matches, 2 of them weren't really clean and the other one was the Royal Rumble match. We only have 3 RAW's left to go until the Elimination Chamber and he's going to have to win on one of those RAW's to secure his spot in the Chamber. Even if those other two weeks are losses, it's still so silly and transparent
  • Braun is starting to bore me. I still love the character but what they have him doing on RAW every week is starting to lose its luster. And honestly, it shocked me when he beat Kane. I thought something was going to go down where Kane would win. I don't know how many more times they can tease us with Braun and The Universal Championship before we just stop caring. If he fails again, which he's going to... even in just a #1 Contenders Match... I mean I really don't know. I feel like Braun is slowly starting to lose the crowd and I think there's a legitimate chance that Braun could be ruined by WrestleMania.
  • I don't know if it's because Rousey wasn't there or if because the men's Rumble was won by someone on Smackdown but this show felt a little disjointed coming out of the Rumble. I guess Elimination Chamber presents a roadblock (no pun intended) and they have to get through that before they can really start building towards WrestleMania but apart from a segment or two, this RAW felt like a random June RAW.

I dig the new graphics, the nameplates are going to get some taking used to, though. And I'm disappointed that we didn't get to see the new RAW intro with the new theme.
Old 01-30-2018, 06:29 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Life Of Pablo Ren View Post
[*]Braun is starting to bore me. I still love the character but what they have him doing on RAW every week is starting to lose its luster. And honestly, it shocked me when he beat Kane. I thought something was going to go down where Kane would win. I don't know how many more times they can tease us with Braun and The Universal Championship before we just stop caring. If he fails again, which he's going to... even in just a #1 Contenders Match... I mean I really don't know. I feel like Braun is slowly starting to lose the crowd and I think there's a legitimate chance that Braun could be ruined by WrestleMania.
This has happened before and it'll happen again. At the end of the day, the fans are going to catch on that someone isn't going to win and that's the case with Strowman. Reigns is getting the title in New Orleans and they're wasting their time thinking Strowman has a real chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:11 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunaru View Post
Regular Balor has a clean victory over Reigns. And almost everyone on the roster has a victory over Wyatt.
Reigns took back a victory though.

In wrestling wins and losses mean shit, though. Everyone is as good as the last guy they defeated.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:12 AM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
This has happened before and it'll happen again. At the end of the day, the fans are going to catch on that someone isn't going to win and that's the case with Strowman. Reigns is getting the title in New Orleans and they're wasting their time thinking Strowman has a real chance.
Kind of like Daniel Bryan right?
Old 01-30-2018, 11:14 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Kind of like Daniel Bryan right?
Not really as Bryan won the title clean over Cena and then multiple times after.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.