WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-28-2018, 04:01 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...
Default The 2018 Royal Rumble - Going the Distance

On the Road Again...

Quote:
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Well, sorta. Tonight the Road to WrestleMania begins anew. The opening salvo is fired as the picture of both the men's and women's divisions begin to take shape across both RAW and SmackDown!
History...

Quote:
For the first time ever, 30 women will enter the Colosseum of the Royal Rumble and they will do battle in the same way as the men. What this a particularly tasty morsel is the fact that there are only really something like circa 20 women on the main roster, so surprises aplenty are on the horizon. Will we see what's NXT? Maybe some blasts from the past? Or is Ronda gonna' kill you? Regardless, for these women this is their moment, their opportunity and their chance to make history as they vie to be the first ever winner of the women's Royal Rumble.
...Tradition...

Quote:
While their female counterparts have the chance to be the first, the men of WWE will be seeking to become part of the great pantheon of Rumble legends past and present. Will we see time tested champions like Cena, in his quest for that historic 17th World Heavyweight Championship, like Orton, looking to be the first back-to-back winner since Steve Austin, like Reigns, in the same place he won his first Rumble, will we see them return to glories past? Or is it time for fresh blood atop the Rumble mountain? Be that in the form of a Club Leader, a King of Strong Style or maybe even a Holy Trinity, this Rumble is fairly wide open.
...Prestige

Quote:
While the Rumble matches are of course the main event(s), there is the other side of the coin: the World Championship's. On the red brand, Brock Lesnar defends his Universal title against the undisputed king of the monster's, Braun Strowman and the future mayor of Knoxville County Glenn Jacobs Kane! Which one of these behemoths walks out of Philly the Universal Champion?** Meanwhile on the Blue Brand? Well the Yep Movement is in full effect as best friends forever Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens look to become the first co-WWE Champion's at the expense of the Phenomenal AJ Styles, all the while a power struggle between Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan consumes SmackDown. Can the power brokers remain impartial, or is someone getting screwed tonight?
So, Like Rocky Did So Many Times Before, Predict Below, Who Goes the Distance? Who Gets Hit and Gets Up? Who Does It? Who Makes History? And Who Becomes Part of It?

*In honour of NorCal, JGlass, Sam and (especially) Lee who are in attendance this evening...
**Lesnar...it'll be Lesnar to set up Roman's next coronation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.

Last edited by FunKay the Inevitable : 01-28-2018 at 04:05 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 04:10 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

So the winners can officially switch brands. Kinda throws stuff around a bit.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:12 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
So the winners can officially switch brands. Kinda throws stuff around a bit.
Where/when did that come into play?
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 04:13 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Ah, time for my favorite event of the year. Should be a grand old time.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:22 PM
It was never the same.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...

I don't know how old I thought Sheamus was, but it sure wasn't 40.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:26 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay the Inevitable View Post
Where/when did that come into play?
Renee said it on the pre-show when she was interviewing Alexa.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:31 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

HEY BYRON, DO YOU DO THE DAB?!?!?!
Old 01-28-2018, 04:33 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

There's only 18 people announced for both the men and women's Rumbles. Should be in for some decent surprises tonight if nothing else.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:38 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

I have a bad feeling the Universal Championship match is going on last.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:42 PM
Top Guys Out

Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...

Does the main show still start at 7 ET?