Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 03:32 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default John Cena is the best guy WWE currently has on the roster

Cena may still be a #1 guy on the roster, but Roman Reigns nearly came close to being the #1B guy to Cena's #1A if it weren't for circumstances ruining Reigns' push to superstardom. I would like to say that it's more likely making Reigns into a cartoon character is the reason why he's in the biggest rut of his career, so I have to say that Cena is still the best guy WWE has for the moment. Had Reigns been successful if circumstances weren't in the way, maybe Cena would have been relegated a bit to #1B.

Sorry Crocker, I know you're gonna be disappointed to hear that I posted a thread post in support of John Cena, but it's not worth the 30 years spewing your disdain around here for Cena. Unlike you, I actually respect John Cena for what he's done for the business. Make-A-Wish Foundation special charity events, an attempt at branching to Hollywood movies, and most important of all, Nikki Bella as his gf/wife.

Nothing against your personal opinions, Crocker. I'm just saying that at some point in your life, it isn't worth the trouble to hold on to your anti-Cena grudge for 20 years. Speaking of which, holding a grudge about Cena forever is unhealthy.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:26 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Crocker's going to be quite happy that you mentioned him numerous times in his absence.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-26-2017, 04:32 AM
Future Endeavored

Not if it's a pro-Cena thread, ShinChan. I'm the one that appreciates John Cena for being the superstar wrestler that WWE has to offer in today's world.

Crocker already made it clear to everyone in WZ who heard about his dislikes for Cena. The difference between me and Crocker is clearly one of us appreciating Cena while the other disses him, albeit poorly. Crocker has zero evidence to back up his claims about why he hates Cena with a full blooded passion.

I'm not saying I'm trying to give him credit for it, because quite frankly, Crocker gets nothing from me. I'm just saying that Crocker is absolutely unreasonable when it comes to talking about Cena. I give Cena my positive reviews about him because he's the best that WWE has to offer, whether Crocker likes it or hates it.

In the words of Kevin Nash, I'd like to say, "Crocker, you don't have to like John Cena but you're gonna learn to love him!"
Old 02-26-2017, 04:37 AM
the root of all evil

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Is this guy still going on and on about his wild theories?

He really needs to lay off the crack pipe.

the Five Moves of doom?
sendpm.gif
Old 02-26-2017, 04:39 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkbones View Post
Is this guy still going on and on about his wild theories?

He really needs to lay off the crack pipe.
That's just me going on about how Crocker hates Cena, and why I don't appreciate Crocker carrying on and on about why he hates Cena every now and then. If you look carefully at my words, you'd know that I full well appreciate and respect John Cena for what he does as WWE's top superstar. Whether it's Make-A-Wish Foundation with children, Nikki Bella as his gf/wife and/or whether it's him being the only top star that WWE has for today's times.
Old 02-26-2017, 10:54 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

No shit Cena is the best guy on the roster. He's the best professional wrestler on the planet, by a fairly wide margin.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-26-2017, 11:04 AM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

HOW CONTROVERSIAL!!

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
sendpm.gif
Old 02-26-2017, 11:43 AM
Future Endeavored

Thank you @BaconBits, I appreciate your comment that is supportive of John Cena. Crocker should learn a thing or two from me and admit that Cena ain't all that bad overall. Cena's awesome, and he has Nikki Bella for a gf/wife, was requested as the most frequent visitor to Make-A-Wish Foundation charity events and even tried his luck at branching out to Hollywood movies at a time when WWE/Vince tried their best to keep him hooked on working with WWE Studios movies.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:58 AM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP View Post
Speaking of which, holding a grudge about Cena forever is unhealthy.
Bret Hart says hi.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-26-2017, 12:18 PM
Future Endeavored

Tell him I'll talk about him later, maybe, maybe not. We'll see. Right now i'm all about Cena.
Closed Thread