WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-18-2018, 06:12 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Carmella: The first to not cash in the MITB briefcase?

I was kinda wondering about this the last time i saw her on TV. She won the Briefcase in June i believe, they made such a big deal about it when she won it, she was riding a wave a momentum then suddenly, she slowly became part of the scenery and they barely mention anything about the briefcase anymore. It's feel like they gave her the briefcase, had an idea at the time and then change they're mind and completely forgot about it. Now we'Re starting mania season, so the focus won'T be on her at all and i doubt they would have her cash in the briefcase during that period so that leave us with probably what, a month and a half for her to cash in the briefcase before it's null and void.

So this got me worried a little bit since they made such a big deal about the first women's MITB match and now it feel like it'S completely forgotten and they might not even think of a way for her to cash it in and win the belt in the process. So unless something major is in place and they really want to put everything behind her again, it feel like she might be the first one to lose the briefcase without cash it in.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:49 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I doubt they dont won’t cash it in but I know what you mean. They seemed to tease it every week and now it’s not, which to be fair isn’t to bad, it can get annoying when someone has the briefcase but with Carmella I didn’t think that way. I said it before and I’ll say it again, since her costume change (from like a hip hop look to a slutty gymnast look) I just can’t take her serious anymore. It would’ve been perfect if Big Cass was not injured as they probably could’ve been in the mixed match challenge together even if they are on different brands.

Anyways I really like Carmella. She use to have a cool look (to be fair it doesn’t hurt the eyes), can talk on the mic and isn’t the worst in the ring, like I can see her being real good. I think she waits until after Mania, depending how on who SD use as their challenger, to cash in the contract. I’m hoping she wins the title soon as she is one of my favourites to watch. I know what you mean though, it’s seeming like she’s a bit of an after thought, but everything has been lackluster since Shane and Bryan anyways so maybe it’ll pick up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 01-18-2018, 06:56 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Wait, I'm confused... what do you mean? The title makes it sound like they're just gonna forget to have her cash it in, which obviously won't happen.

Then later on you make it sound like she'd be the first one to lose the briefcase to someone else and never cash it in, which she wouldn't be the first to do. It happened to Kennedy back in 2007.

In any case, I don't see any way it's happening. They aren't going to waste the first ever women's MITB like that. Depending on what Charlotte does at WrestleMania, if the rumored horsewoman/horsewoman match is happening, we might see a cash in fairly soon to get the title off of Charlotte. If she's in a singles match at WrestleMania for the title, Carmella would have almost 3 months after that. It's gonna happen.

Last edited by The Life Of Pablo Ren : 01-18-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

This is nothing new. She can still cash in any time from now until Mania. She may not be successful or she may lose the title back. Cashing in at Mania may be the only way she gets on the card. The most likely way she never cashes in is if she gets hurt or released or something.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 01-18-2018, 07:05 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

They have until June to scramble up something so I'm sure they will. They won't simply forget to do the cash in. If the WWE higher ups do not want her winning the title, they'll likely just have her fail the cash in. It's the first women's Money in the Bank so I'm betting it'll be a memorable cash in attempt. Perhaps Wrestlemania. Whether she wins or not, I really don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:07 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Oh she'll cash it in at some point, my guess would be WrestleMania in order to make the first women's MITB cash in a more memorable one. She'll probably cash it in after the SmackDown Women's Championship match where Charlotte has retained or dropped it to whomever and the champ is tired, etc.. She might also inject herself into the match in a similar manner to Seth Rollins did at WrestleMania XXXI.

But yeah, while attention to detail and continuity on the main roster isn't what it should be, it hasn't slipped nearly so far as they'd just let the deadline to cash in an MITB contract run out.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 01-18-2018, 10:14 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I was never really fun of Carmella or her work as a heel. I think she's not there yet and her entire interesting part of, sadly, James Elsworth.

I've talked plenty of times about the two divisions feeling unbalanced, but we'll see where they're going. What I don't understand is why, since they wanted to make Natalya the champ at Summerslam, why didn't they give her the brefcase two months before that?
Old 01-18-2018, 10:32 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

WWE realized teasing it every single show for a year was awful, so they let it drop and will try to make us forget and cash it in an actual unexpected time.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:11 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azane View Post
WWE realized teasing it every single show for a year was awful, so they let it drop and will try to make us forget and cash it in an actual unexpected time.
This is a fairly good point and it's something WWE has needed to rejuvenate a pretty tired idea. Cash ins are hardly a big surprise anymore as they tease the hell out of it for months before it actually happens. I like the idea of almost completely forgetting Carmella has the contract until she surprises us all and cashes in. Itll bring life back into the Money in the Bank concept that it's been needing since Dolph Ziggler cashed in in 2013.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 01-19-2018, 08:32 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

They just kinda gotten themselves in a bad time frame with Carmella. They wanted to push Charlotte after Ric Flair and documentary. But then if Carmella failed to cash in it would be ankward because Corbin failed in that time. After that they had Elsworth contract and him gone. And now they are kinda in a limbo with Riot Squad and first women Royal Rumble match and prospects like Rousey on the way in. I guess they could make Rousey interfere and take out Charlotte and Carmella to cash in. But then she would play second fiddle to that match up even with the title around her shoulders. If it was last year she would cash in on Naomi by now and we would be out of that. Now its kinda really bad time for it and even WWE knows it. If they want it to be big they would do it after the dust settles after Mania. Now she would be afterthought even if she cash in. Though dont see some great prospect in her anyway. It would be last year and Naomi all over again.