WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-21-2017, 08:30 AM
50% Serious 100% of the time.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...Jeff Deliverer of Mail scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Jeff complains about....

Self serve check outs in grocery stores.

Please replace item from the bagging area. Said the female recording.

Shit! Remove the item, carefully replace it with other items......

A customer service representative is on the way!. She swipes a card for you to continue.

Scan a box of KD, put it in the bagging area. Remove a bag to put it in your cart.....

Please replace the item in the bagging area!

But I ......

A customer service representative is on the way!

Damn! Why do I use these things?!
Old 01-21-2017, 08:53 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...

As a retail employee who deals with self checkouts often let me help you.

the bagging area is a scale. take the items off and you throw off the scale.

Just wait for the scale to register that the item is there before removing and you should be good. Don't get me wrong I don't know how yours work at the store you are using them at but that's how most of them work. In all honesty if you have a large order (more then the bagging area) you really shouldn't use the self checkouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Maysby View Post
Stormy, you're awesome.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:55 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
X-Division Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Those kind of came and went away pretty quick. Costco doesn't have them anymore, Jewel (large grocery store) got rid of them. Home Depot still has them but the new manager must be a real perv because they hired some semi-hot really skanky looking cashiers lately so I'm guessing they won't get used as much.

But I know what you're saying, they never really made them too user friendly. Now my biggest challenges are remembering to insert my credit card instead of swiping and knowing when I need to sign for my purchase or not.

#oldmanproblems
GSB Historical Quote #8675309 - She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing. - My President 2017
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote