WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-17-2009, 09:19 PM
The Cerebral Assassin
WWE Diva's Champion

PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...PlayTheGame worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default What's The Last WWE DVD That You Watched, And Did You Like It?

History of I.C. Championship

It was pretty good, there was some really good matches, and it really showed the importance of the title (especially during the times when it really meaned something).

I wish it would have had some bonus features though, such as promos over the years that involved the I.C. Title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpunky View Post
Mine was a train wreck. I plowed through her, And there was blood everywhere.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

brahma62 is looking to come up from OCW...brahma62 is looking to come up from OCW...brahma62 is looking to come up from OCW...brahma62 is looking to come up from OCW...brahma62 is looking to come up from OCW...brahma62 is looking to come up from OCW...brahma62 is looking to come up from OCW...

The 15th anniversary of Raw DVD

It was real good, got to re-watch some of the great moments and matches from the past.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:31 AM
WWE Women's Champion

The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...The Todd scored a win over Santino Marella...

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment.

I loved the DVD but few points I'd like to point out are it seemed rushed, some great matches were left out whilst some questionable ones were in (the one against Eddie stands out) whilst there should have been more promos and longer ones in the extras. Especially the ROck and Jericho interview backstage on Raw is War. But overall, it was great.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 09:09 AM
On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
WCW TV Champion

BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahma62 View Post
The 15th anniversary of Raw DVD

It was real good, got to re-watch some of the great moments and matches from the past.
Are they full matches?

I watched the Mysterio one like eight months ago. I enjoyed it, it was entertaining and some matches were awesome.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 09:32 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Rise and Fall of ECW

Yes I did like it
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

CCS is looking to come up from OCW...CCS is looking to come up from OCW...CCS is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to CCS Send a message via Yahoo to CCS

I watch so many that I honestly can't even remember. I always watch a few matches before I go to sleep, so I go through a lot of dvd's. The last full dvd I watched was the history of the WWE title dvd. It was pretty damn good, but the first few matches are just borefests. but things pick up after you get to the Hogan era. Overall it's a pretty good watch.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...

SummerSlam of last year.

Enjoyable.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:47 AM
WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
WWE European Champion

Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...

Tombstone: History of the Undertaker.

Great DVD, got great matches like his first title win, HIAC 1 & 2, but the storyline telling is very jagged as they go from 1992/93 straight to 96. They miss out some great matches and really overlook key moments. I heard a second one is in the works though.

Favourite WWE (out of what I've seen) by far is the Ladder Match, great to relive those moments and questions how the hell Jeff Hardy is still alive with all those falls and bumps!
Old 02-18-2009, 12:46 PM
Global Moderator
ECW Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I watched the Starrcade set throughout this week. The match selection was fantastic, but the documentary was absolute shit.

sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 03:15 PM

Y-2-Jay worked a dark match on ECW recently...Y-2-Jay worked a dark match on ECW recently...Y-2-Jay worked a dark match on ECW recently...Y-2-Jay worked a dark match on ECW recently...Y-2-Jay worked a dark match on ECW recently...Y-2-Jay worked a dark match on ECW recently...Y-2-Jay worked a dark match on ECW recently...Y-2-Jay worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I watched the rise and fall of ecw and after watching the 1st disc and was blown away from it i forgot i had a 2nd disc (no joke) i was like oh wait theres's more great dvd 10/10.

Heyman: Bishoff is full of shit. <---------- LOL.
sendpm.gif