WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-25-2016, 11:03 PM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Did anyone actually wish it was HHH vs The Rock for the World Championship instead?

I know it seems a bit implausible but..

When The Rock showed up so excited and vital, I was wondering if he was going to be an active participant at Wrestlemania?

I eagerly waited for him to declare that he doesn't like the fact that HHH is champion and calls himself the "greatest" and so on. Or just some sort of indication as to what his role will be at Wrestlemania.

If they really want to boost ratings and stuff, shouldn't they give us a totally unexpected match at WM 32, like HHH vs The Rock for the WWE WHC?

I know that the biggest problem is that Rock is a movie-star and a part-timer at best, and worse, HHH isn't a full-time wrestler either. But of course it'd be over in a couple of months. Also, it sort of leaves Roman Reigns out of the picture.

So did any of you wish or wonder or think that?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2016, 11:08 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Not even a little bit. It's been like 15 years since Rock and Hunter faced off and it still feels done to death. I don't want to see two old guys kick and punch for 15 minutes with a finisher fest to take it home. If Rock is going to wrestle, I want to see a fresh matchup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2016, 11:18 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It would've made good for Triple H/Stephanie vs Rock/Rousey if it could've happened. A Triple H/Rock alone as pointed out by Nate has been done over and over. I'd rather see The Rock/Lesnar if it came down to it because that would be something WWE could promote the hell out of with The Rock's help. It would be best for business considering they're trying to sell tickets.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2016, 11:36 PM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

No way. They both can be used in fresh match-ups with young talents and therefore they need not compete against each other for WWE World Heavyweight Championship. They are already legends and need to put over young talents like Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose etc.

sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2016, 12:00 AM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If The Rock was legally able to wrestle, I have no doubt that WWE would have booked this match. Triple H vs. The Rock would fill those 100,000 seats by itself.
Old 01-26-2016, 12:19 AM

yourdamnluck is looking to come up from OCW...

These two legends against each other will still be great. There's a lot of nostalgia there just like Austin vs Rock III. A part of me wished for it but it ain't gonna happen.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2016, 12:35 AM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41

No. Why would The Rock need the title? He won't be around to defend it or be on television. He wouldn't have it to draw heat. There would be literally no benefit to him having the title so why have him in a title match? He shouldn't have had it the last time. Ruining Punk's amazing run as champion just to throw the title on him so it could be Cena/Rock II for the title was arguably one of the most pointless title changes of all time. They could have had something else on the line. Punk/Taker for the title at Mania 29 would have been far more intriguing.

But absolutely nothing makes me wish The Rock would be going against Triple H for the title. Literally nothing.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2016, 12:56 AM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafe_41 View Post
No. Why would The Rock need the title? He won't be around to defend it or be on television. He wouldn't have it to draw heat. There would be literally no benefit to him having the title so why have him in a title match? He shouldn't have had it the last time. Ruining Punk's amazing run as champion just to throw the title on him so it could be Cena/Rock II for the title was arguably one of the most pointless title changes of all time. They could have had something else on the line. Punk/Taker for the title at Mania 29 would have been far more intriguing.

But absolutely nothing makes me wish The Rock would be going against Triple H for the title. Literally nothing.
You mean like how Brock Lesnar had the title for months on end even though he was never around to defend it?

And as much as I liked Punk's title reign, it was ruined long before Rock ended it. In my book it was ended as soon as Punk turned heel and hooked up with Paul Heyman, because from then on Punk was booked as a pathetic, incompetent wrestler who couldn't win a match without an army of guys backing him up.
Old 01-26-2016, 01:47 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

No, the entire point of putting the belt on HHH is to build heat so the fans get behind Reigns. The Rock IS NOT competing at Wrestlemania 32.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2016, 02:10 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
If The Rock was legally able to wrestle, I have no doubt that WWE would have booked this match. Triple H vs. The Rock would fill those 100,000 seats by itself.
But headlining two part timers in the main event isn't really going to help the company. They need Wrestlemania to build new stars I mean look how weak is the roster now, this is the result of having part time guys headline the big shows.

I don't want to see The Rock vs. Triple H at WM TBH. I'd rather have them in separate matches. At this point I'd prefer The Rock face someone like Kevin Owens.
sendpm.gif