WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
NWA Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Niantic’s global product marketing lead Archit Bhargava stopped by to accept the award, and delivered a short but sweet speech. He simply stated: “This summer will be legendary.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/nianti...-be-legendary/
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Can now evolve Slugma. Now just need to get the rest of the needed candies for Kabuto, Graveler and Omanyte to evolve before this event ends.
Old Today, 01:38 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...SD619 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Have enough candies to evolve 2 Rhydons, Geodude (till Golem), Slopoke and Ivysaur. Also, hatched a Tyrogue with HP as its best feature.

Anyone get Aerodactyl as part of this event?
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

No but I hatched one from an egg before.
Old Today, 05:31 PM
NWA Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Yeah I have had three as part of the event, including one at my house.
Dave also did my sig.
Old Today, 06:31 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I've did well from this event. Got a Golem, Rhydon, Omastar, Kabutops, Magcargo, and have managed to use the buddy reduction to get myself a Gengar and a Raichu. Picked up a Dragon Scale as my 7 day streak today and got a Kingdra finally, too. Really successful event for me.

Pokedex: Seen 169 - Caught 156

Edit - I also got a Pinsir from an egg too. That was a cool thing to happen.

Last edited by Dave : Today at 06:34 PM.
Old Today, 06:53 PM
NWA Champion

Fuck you and your Dragon Scale

I have, however, just caught a Larvitar from my bed. Wub lub a dub dub!
Dave also did my sig.
Old Today, 08:58 PM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

I'm one Geodude catch away from being able to evolve Graveler.

I still need a few more Kabuto's and Omanyte's though. Still hoping for at least a good Onix during this event as well.