WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Should Be The Next Mod?
The Crock 52 20.00%
Dagger Dias 133 51.15%
Coco The Monkey 75 28.85%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2012, 06:52 PM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamar James View Post
I will ship you a DVD of the entire first season of Glee. (Season 2 sucked)
That sounds more like a painful squeeze than a gentle cradle.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 06:55 PM
United States Champion

LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Why you being such a dick?
I didn't realize I was, honestly. I was just re-enforcing a point.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:56 PM
You ain't drawin' shit!

Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Skype™ to Tiger Chaos Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
And Dagger added two in the process. This was the point I was making to Killam. He can take all the credit, and promise all the rep he wants, but people are still voting for Dagger. The lead was 19 before, and 19 now. What's changed, exactly?
Conceivably the lead could be 24 at this point.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Future Endeavored

Shamar James is looking to come up from OCW...Shamar James is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
That sounds more like a painful squeeze than a gentle cradle.
Does that mean just youtube clips then?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
Commence ball cradling.
You wear boxers too?
Old 01-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
I didn't realize I was, honestly. I was just re-enforcing a point.
You actually have... and I know when someone is being a dick!

Seriously, you've fallen on your sword for Dagger (is that pun?) so much, that you're proving to be a contrarian for no reason. You are defending a man that has proven to be a backstabber and a homophobe. Why is that?
Old 01-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...

Got a PM from Dagger, but voted for Coco because I think he sucks the least.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:06 PM
The lord of darkness
Knockout Champion

VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...VinnieSunshine is looking to come up from OCW...

Promise all the rep you want, people are going to vote for whoever they feel like voting for. Its like Presidential elections...they can make all the promises they want, but the people are going to vote for whoever they like better.

This whole thing has gotten completely out of control.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillz View Post
Got a PM from Dagger, but voted for Coco because I think he sucks the least.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

This is pure insanity.

Rick Santorum hung around Iowa forfuckingever. Look how that turned out. I don't see much difference here, and apparently, Dagger dislikes gay people, too. Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
sendpm.gif