WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Interactive Archives > WrestleZone Posters Year End Awards > 2012 Forum Awards
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Which was the best Mentor/Mentee Pairing?
SNS/Milenko 20 42.55%
D-Man/Killjoy 13 27.66%
SNS/HGR 1 2.13%
Numbers/Pancake 5 10.64%
Sam/Jake 3 6.38%
Sam/Luther 2 4.26%
Sam/Coco 3 6.38%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2012, 09:53 AM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...

I only lost because I was on vacation with my father.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
Lets say I start PM'ing you instructions on how not to be shitty. Of course that's assuming you were shitty, which I'm not saying you are. Get it?
Fuck, i'll take shitty any day.

Always thought it was some twisted buddy system, where a guy reps you too much so people think you are important.

I'm assuming this is mainly for the nonspams, I can see how it could work.

And from the fact that the list is compromised entirely of people worth listening to... and milenko... i'll assume for the most part that it does.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
I only lost because I was on vacation with my father.
Can't say I agree with that.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:14 AM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Militant View Post
Fuck, i'll take shitty any day.

Always thought it was some twisted buddy system, where a guy reps you too much so people think you are important.

I'm assuming this is mainly for the nonspams, I can see how it could work.

And from the fact that the list is compromised entirely of people worth listening to... and milenko... i'll assume for the most part that it does.
Best example right now would be Pancake and Numbers on the e-fed. Pancake started and Numbers picked him for a tag team. As such, Pancake was making roleplay's with the current head of the e-fed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
Can't say I agree with that.
I gave you a thorough trouncing in our first match when I wasn't distracted and the other two were pretty split. Not to mention I curb-stomped everyone else.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
I gave you a thorough trouncing in our first match when I wasn't distracted and the other two were pretty split. Not to mention I curb-stomped everyone else.
New math I guess. 13-7 is a "thorough trouncing" (which was only the result of the fact that I didn't know how to post pictures or videos at this point, and didn't realize how important they were in the scoring). But consecutive 12-3 scores are "pretty split".

Fewer distractions might have kept things more competitive in the Finals. Maybe. But the end result would have been the same.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:27 AM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

Ba humbug.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Ba humbug.
This type of resigned attitude is one of the reasons you're not winning this category.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:36 AM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
This type of resigned attitude is one of the reasons you're not winning this category.
The other reason is because the guy winning resurrected someone. I can't compete with that.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Out of curiosity Killjoy, what did Dman actually do to mentor you?
Old 12-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Please say "teach me how to pick up bitches."