WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Bro Mans 0 0%
EY & Joseph Park 1 11.11%
Bad Influence 8 88.89%
Chavo & Hernandez 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2013, 08:08 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Bound For Glory: Bro Mans v. EY & Park v. Bad Influence v. LAX(ative) 3.0 [Gauntlet]

This'll be a pre-show bout, the winner of whom goes on to challenge Gunner & Storm for the tag titles later in the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-04-2013, 09:57 PM

Sadiki22 is looking to come up from OCW...

Why are you calling Chavo and Hernandez Lax 3.0?Anyways I think they will win because they work well together and I can see them going against the champs.Peace!
sendpm.gif
Old 10-05-2013, 02:09 AM

Bland is looking to come up from OCW...

Has to be bad influence. Bad influence is not only the best tag team in this match but they are also the most entertaining team in pro wrestling at the moment. I'd like to see parks & young be the last team pinned. I can see bromans vs young & park starting with young getting a roll up win. Then Hernandez & Chavo out next. Chavo has defiantly turned up the heel attitude so I can see him turning on Hernandez whether it be after Hernandez gets pinned or just simply turning mid match.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Bad Influence is the only choice here. Chavo and Hernandez seem to be planting the seeds for a break up, and the other two teams are not going to win a tag title shot at TNA's biggest ppv of the year. Bad Influence is one of the best things going in TNA right now and they come out of this with a win.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Forward Thinking Nostalgist
WCW TV Champion

The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...

I can't see anything but a Bad Influence win here, they have had a very good year and have been constantly good in the ring and very entertaining on the mic, they deserve a spot on the main card.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

IDR, by calling Chavo & Hernandez are you insinuating that they're shit?

I really haven't paid very much attention to TNA lately, I breifly tried watching again then lost all interest when Dixie came out & started acting like drunk power hungry southern belle bullshit, but if I were to pick a winner for this it would have to be Bad Influence. They're by far one of the most entertaining things in TNA right now, & really are the only team out of the 4 worth giving a shit about.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-07-2013, 06:23 AM
Knockout Champion

MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...

Well TNA look set to split up LAX in the not to distant future, So i would say that rules them out of winning this match and with Bro Mans looking more and more like the 3MB of TNA, I have little hope of them coming out of this match as The Winners. This leaves Bad Influance and EY & Joseph Parks and out of the two Bad Influance win this hands down. They are One of the best Teams in Wrestling at the moment and would Make the match for the tag titles later on in the evening a Bound for Glory worthie match.