WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-11-2018, 06:26 AM

kwig2121 is looking to come up from OCW...kwig2121 is looking to come up from OCW...

Reigns wins in Saudi Arabia. The seed was set with the Samoa Joe promo. No need to go back to that feud without the title being on the line. This will allow a more meaner, tweener Roman to take flight in physical feud with Joe.

I believe that's what Lesnar was mad about. The fact the crowd was so terrible towards his match with the beach balls, this is terrible chants, and then the audible. Lesnar had the same situation with his 1st Goldberg match many years ago and while he only cares about money he still knows to promote himself as a big MMA returning star, he needs good press. So having a bad "fake" match on the biggest PPV show of the year is bad for business for Brock.

That said. He loses to Reigns because he doesn't have to get pinned in the steel cage. Reigns just escapes. Roman goes on to feud with Samoa Joe, Braun Strowman, Kevin Owens, and builds towards eventual feuds with a heel Ambrose.

Lesnar just becomes an attraction, that has a big Summer Slam match with Lashley which he will win and use that to springboard for a UFC fight early 2019.

If you haven't learned Vince will never put outside talent, see Asuka, Shinske, over his creations. ( I know AJ from TNA but he is way more over with the WWE machine).

So Lesnar will never just put guys over. Reigns wins where he won't get booed out of the building because of the excitement of having a big wrestling card out of the country.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:18 PM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

Brock is gonna drop the title to Reigns at the Saudi Arabia PPV. Why? Because Vince knew, since he had no plans for Reigns to turn heel, if Reigns won at WM he would've been booed even more so than he already did. Reigns probably won't receive as many boos from the audience over there and since it would be a title changing hands, he would probably receive more cheers than normal. #theydoitforRoman
Old 04-11-2018, 02:34 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Lesnar vs Lashley. The Beast Incarnate vs The Destroyer it simply sells itself. Putting the title on Reigns, the man that couldn't retire the Undertaker even though he claims he did, makes no more sense. Reigns should go to Smackdown and let Lesnar keep the belt until Summerslam where the Destroy takes the title off the waist of Lesnar.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:46 PM

adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...adam is looking to come up from OCW...

Bobby Lashley is going to be the man but not right away..

One problem with putting the belt on Roman now is that he just got creamed by Lesnar at WM. If Brock has gotten over by the skin of his teeth like the match he had with CM Punk it would be one thing but hitting all of those f-5's and busting him up screams more of the same. Likely that was the problem Vince had afterward for its now hard to sell Roman as a serious challenger after the beating he got at WM.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:28 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Firstly, you gotta think with this Greatest Royal Rumble first ever in Saudi Arabia like this, there's gonna be something huge happen!

Other than the rumble, a Universal Title change would be the big, historic thing that could happen. So, it likely will.

More shocked than ever if Lesnar still beats Reigns after this Greatest Royal Rumble. I know that Lesnar signed a new deal like 3-years I think and that surprised me too, because I thought this would be the year for Lesnar to part ways finally with WWE, but apparently not.

So going with the premise that Reigns becomes Universal Champ at GRR and Lesnar moves into a part-time 'special attraction' fighter for WWE then the question can be asked: Lesnar vs ???

I have no real interest in Lesnar as Universal Champ anymore. I don't even think he serves much purpose in WWE in general anymore, but I guess I could be in the minority on that opinion. To be honest, I'd probably loosen up my thoughts on Lesnar a little bit more if he at least expanded his move-set a little more in matches. I mean, if he's gonna be Suplex City... couldn't he at least use a variety of different types of suplexes? Not just Germans? Maybe bring back a few more MMA holds?

But, the reality of Lesnar being in WWE longer with part-time "special attraction" appearances does open the question of who would be the best "money" match opponents for him?

Most obvious choices: Strowman and Lashley.

Strowman could work on the more short-term timeline. And on the off-chance that Lesnar is still Universal Champ after Greatest Royal Rumble then I think it's time to pull the trigger on Strowman as Universal Champ and have him defeat Lesnar at whatever the next PPV Lesnar is contracted to perform at.

Sidebar: I think it's damn stupid how Reigns has been built up and how Lesnar's finisher has been subsequently damaged by their WM match. When two performers are built up to be like 5 times better than ALL others on the roster it just makes everyone else look like chopped liver.

And I know Vince loves the fans to get the history of matches and number of finishers used so that any match-up means 'anything can happen' but the reality is it does hurt the credibility of a show that people already have a hard enough time investing in.

Anyway... Strowman is still believable as a guy to defeat Lesnar in a decisive fashion to become Universal Champion.

Lashley could be too, but he has to have time to grow into that with the WWE audience, because really, he's been gone long enough that even many hardcore fans don't remember all that much about him.

Any others to face Lesnar other than Strowman and Lashley are possible but the storyline has to be REALLY, REALLY strong or it will be hard to invest in.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:16 AM

theblackplague is looking to come up from OCW...

I personally think Lashley is the man to beat lesnar....it just makes sooo much sense but wait a minute...this is the WWE we are talking about....they dont use common sense all that much...now that I think about it...but im still going with my gut and my gut says Lashley!!!
Old 04-16-2018, 09:17 AM
The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
WWE Diva's Champion

ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to ztwhite

Call me crazy, but no one has mentioned Jinder Mahal. There was that whole, "I want Brock Lesnar!" thing back in November, before Survivor Series. But Jinder dropped the belt to A.J. at a house show before SS, so we got Brock vs. A.J.

Personally, I love Jinder's gimmick -- from his entrance to his mic work. He's become an amazing talent considering he went from a nobody to a main eventer... possibly with some non-natural enhancement, but I digress.

Considering the amount of people in India who watch WWE, and the company's apparent need to continue capturing the country's population, it could be a realistic option.

Keep in mind the shock and awe factor when Jinder beat Randy Orton last year at Backlash. If he beats Lesnar, we all might collectively lose our shit.

Putting the U.S. Championship on Jinder at Mania thrust him back into the main event picture and makes him look strong again.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:44 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztwhite View Post
Call me crazy, but no one has mentioned Jinder Mahal. There was that whole, "I want Brock Lesnar!" thing back in November, before Survivor Series. But Jinder dropped the belt to A.J. at a house show before SS, so we got Brock vs. A.J.

Personally, I love Jinder's gimmick -- from his entrance to his mic work. He's become an amazing talent considering he went from a nobody to a main eventer... possibly with some non-natural enhancement, but I digress.

Considering the amount of people in India who watch WWE, and the company's apparent need to continue capturing the country's population, it could be a realistic option.

Keep in mind the shock and awe factor when Jinder beat Randy Orton last year at Backlash. If he beats Lesnar, we all might collectively lose our shit.

Putting the U.S. Championship on Jinder at Mania thrust him back into the main event picture and makes him look strong again.
Why? Just for shock and awe factor? Even then you have better options. For just shock and awe. His experiment with India completely failed and you want him to get another run with the title? Bunch of boring matches and the same lackluster promos makes him eligible? Network subscription DECREASED in India when Jinder was pushed. He did go from a nobody to a main eventer and that's just regarding his wins. Not actually proving himself worthy of being a World Champion. Please. I don't want to stop watching Smackdown again because of a jobber holding a World Championship.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:16 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Why? Just for shock and awe factor? Even then you have better options. For just shock and awe. His experiment with India completely failed and you want him to get another run with the title? Bunch of boring matches and the same lackluster promos makes him eligible? Network subscription DECREASED in India when Jinder was pushed. He did go from a nobody to a main eventer and that's just regarding his wins. Not actually proving himself worthy of being a World Champion. Please. I don't want to stop watching Smackdown again because of a jobber holding a World Championship.
First of All, i have to correct you on something, the network subscription actually INCREASED in India while he was champion If you believe what was reported on the main site.

Secondly, while I agree That's their so many guys in front of JInder as far who will face lesnar next, the fact is, I wouldn't mind seeing lesnar vs JInder at one point just to close that chapter especially since lesnar is probably dropping the title in 2 weeks anyway and every match he will be in this year won't be for the title.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:58 PM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
First of All, i have to correct you on something, the network subscription actually INCREASED in India while he was champion If you believe what was reported on the main site.

Secondly, while I agree That's their so many guys in front of JInder as far who will face lesnar next, the fact is, I wouldn't mind seeing lesnar vs JInder at one point just to close that chapter especially since lesnar is probably dropping the title in 2 weeks anyway and every match he will be in this year won't be for the title.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.f...der-mahal/amp/

It actually decreased. Sportskeeda also reported it and that's the site who does the most coverage of wrestling in India. So, no, there wasn't an increase.