WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Should WWE
Keep The Cruiserweight Division 8 18.18%
Fix The Cruiserweight Division 23 52.27%
Scrap The Cruiserweight Division 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2017, 06:22 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

If only they had a ready and waiting audience who knows the competitors and cares about them...

If only that audience attended tapings of a brand that needs more depth...

Oh wait, they did and they do.

Should have been another belt on NXT all along. They could have even done it in an interesting fashion and have it not be a "mid card" but another main title, the way the womens and tags are done. A weight class designation allows for this.

Not to mention, when they were hidden away in florida, they were allowed to work a style that got people to care.

Now the best we can hope for is that the chance is given in NXT before the whole thing is just scrapped. In its current form, it should have been put out of its misery weeks ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 08:55 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
If only they had a ready and waiting audience who knows the competitors and cares about them...

If only that audience attended tapings of a brand that needs more depth...

Oh wait, they did and they do.

Should have been another belt on NXT all along. They could have even done it in an interesting fashion and have it not be a "mid card" but another main title, the way the womens and tags are done. A weight class designation allows for this.

Not to mention, when they were hidden away in florida, they were allowed to work a style that got people to care.

Now the best we can hope for is that the chance is given in NXT before the whole thing is just scrapped. In its current form, it should have been put out of its misery weeks ago.
Yeah, I think it's best if the CW Division was made part of NXT, maybe it should've been part of NXT from the very beginning. If you look at the Cruiserweight Classic from about this time last year and compare it with the general format of 205 Live, it's seems obvious that Triple H and Vince McMahon have two very different visions for the division and what it could be.

It's fairly well known that he's never exactly cared for Cruiserweight/Light Heavyweight/Junior Heavyweight divisions in the past. Given that and given how watered down Vince has made it, I really don't know why he even let Triple H bring it back in the first place.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 07-12-2017, 06:59 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm actually starting to like the cruiserweight division, I'm might be in the minority here but I love the fact that they are booking the division the same way as the rest of the show. If I would change something, it would be to maybe stop seperating the division from the rest of the show with all the purple stuff but outsde of that, I wouldn't change a thing.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:30 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I'm actually starting to like the cruiserweight division, I'm might be in the minority here but I love the fact that they are booking the division the same way as the rest of the show. If I would change something, it would be to maybe stop seperating the division from the rest of the show with all the purple stuff but outsde of that, I wouldn't change a thing.
I agree with you.

It’s basically that the talent is there but the booking isn't there to support the talent. Neville, Austin Aries, Akira Tozawa, Jack Gallagher, Cedric Alexander, Rich Swann and TJP are talented enough to make this division entertaining. There's only a singles title and it could be done very well if intended. But throwing any of two Cruiserweights in a meaningless match during Raw isn't going to do any favours.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:58 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Anyone else notice that the cruiserweight guys got red ring ropes tonight? No more purple ring ropes, from the looks of it. At least on Raw. While I still maintain the same opinion I did before in that the division should be gotten rid of, as well as 2015 Live, but having red ring ropes instead of purple was a step in the right direction. The cruiserweights felt less out of place tonight and more like they belonged for once. Perhaps the WWE is going in the direction of trying to fix the division. Eliminating the purple ring ropes is the first step. Not sure where they go next in making this division not suck, although it appears they may be trying now. It doesn't make me change my mind on preferring to see all the cruiserweight division guys in Raw's midcard or tag team division instead, however I give the WWE credit for finally putting forth some more effort here.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.