B - Pretty Good actually 4 26.67%
C - Average 0 0%
D - Your trying but could be better 2 13.33%
F - Terrible worse than WWE 2 13.33%
- I was just coming to post a jackass vote 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (9/4/17) (CODE 5 Cuts Heatwave Like Promo, King Of The Ring Tournament Returns, Braun Strowman Finally Loses And Snaps, Roman Reigns And The Rock Finally Come Face To Face)

"Bad boys" starts playing as the arena goes dark as blue and red spotlight circles around the arena.. Camera's cut to outside of the arena as Code 5 begins speeding in the arena with the IWGP Heavyweight and WCWF World Tag Team Championships to a huge pop from the fans. As they get in the ring, fans chant "CODE FIVE!" 5000 gets on the mic: "IT FEELS... SO. DAMN. GOOD. TO. BE BACK HERE IN COL-LUM-BUS AS YOUR NEW W-CW-F and IWGP TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!! (fans cheer and chant "You Deserve It!")... And the best part about it it this is only a 2 hours show and we can leave this trash ass city FILLED WITH WHITE TRASH CRACKERS UCKING THEIR OWN COUSINS, KNOCKING UP THEIR OWN MOMMA'S, BALDHEADED BLACK BITCHES WHO LEAVES THEIR SHITTY ASS KIDS ON THEIR MOMMA SO THEY CAN GO TAKE DICK FROM THREE N***AS AT A TIME AT THE TRAP HOUSE, SPEAKING OF WHICH BRIQ, THERE GOES THE BITCH FROM ECW HEATWAVE WHO TAUGHT HER DAUGHTER HOW TO SUCK DICK AND SHE BROUGHT HER CUMRAG ASS DAUGHTER WITH HER
(they're shown standing up going off as a heatwave of boo's is going)
Briq yells: "SIT THE FUCK DOWN BITCH BEFORE I COME SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YOU! DID YOU MOTHERFUCKERS REALLY THINK WE WAS GOOD GUYS?! Y'ALL GOT US FUCKED UP!! WE DON'T FUCK WITH ANY OF YOU RAGEDY ASS PEOPLE HERE WHICH IS WHY WE LEFT THE CITY FASTER THAN DUDE FLEW OFF THE ROLLER COASTER AT THE OHIO STATE FAIR. (Fans throw trash and stand up booing!)" 5000: "YEAH TRASH WILL THROW TRASH SO KEEP THROWING TRASH YOU TRASHY ASS BITCHES! GO AHEAD! DON'T BOO US YOU SHOULD BE BOOING YOUR MOMMA, BECAUSE THAT BITCH SHOULD'VE SWALLOWED EACH AND EVERY ONE YOUR UNGRATEFUL SORRY ASSES! What y'all need to do is..." Both Briq and 5000: "SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!" 5000: "Last Satuday, we beat War Machine's ass at War of the World's, the Sunday prior we beat The Ascension's ass at The Bash, and now we stand here your IWGP and WCWF World Tag Team Champions!! NOW HERE'S THE PART WHERE YOU STAND BACK UP AND BOW DOWN AND SHOW US SOME GO*DAMN RESPECT! (Fans continue booing) I'M GETTING REAL SICK OF THAT BOO BITCH!! DON'T YOU DARE KEEP CHANTING FOR THAT BITCH WHEN THE ONE IS TALKING!! NOW WE'RE DONE TALKING TO SUCH A SHAMEFUL, MUSTY ASS CITY LIKE YOURS!! THE FASTER WE FINISH, THE FASTER WE LEAVE, SO LET'S KEEP THE BALL ROLLING, WHO ELSE WANT SOME?! WHOEVER WANT THAT ASS BEAT NEXT GET YOUR MONKEY ASS OUT HERE BEFORE WE CHANGE OUR MIND..." "BREAK THE WALLS DOWNNN!!!.." Chris Jericho's music cuts then off and out comes 'The Greatest Team That Ever Lived' Chris Jericho and Austin Aries makes their way out to accept with mics in hand and before they could say anything Code 5 started attacking them as fans booed.

(Commercial Break)

(World Tag Team Championships) CODE 5 (5000 & Briq) vs. Chris Jericho & Austin Aries
- This was an incredible 15 minute match and great way to start Rampage. Nice back and forth here, both teams seems to have chemistry in the ring. The finish saw Briq Romine lift Austin Aries up in a standing vertical, and 5000 SPEARRING ARIES OUT OF THE POSITION WITH HELLA HEIGHT and 1..2..3!!! After the match, 5000 gets on the mic and dares War Machine to show up to WCWF Unforgiven and promises that if they showed up they would get f***ed up.

(Commercial Break)

(WCWF vs. NJPW War of The Worlds Highlights)

John Cena makes his way out with the ring looking festive with balloons. Cena says "WE DID IT!! WE BEAT NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING!! AND THE MOST IMPORTANT VICTORY CAME WHEN I...WHEN I BEAT ANTONIO INOKI TO WIN THE IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!! Now I stand here your 20 time HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
.OF THE WORLD!! Don't boo greatness! This company is thankful that they have the greatest of all-time as the very first WCWFIWGP Undisputed Champion. I can beat anybody anywhere, anytime, any place..." AJ Styles music cuts him off to a huge pop and AJ charges for a fight but Cena gets out of the ring and runs into the crowd. "COME ON JOHN! I thought you could beat anyone.. Well at Unforgiven, Let's do it. You tell your Bullet Club buddies to stay back, just John Cena versus AJ Styles one on one!" Cena gets on the mic and turns it down claiming he's already beaten AJ. Johnny Ace interrupts on stage and says "AJ, Cena's right. You two won't be facing at Unforgiven. (Cena starts celebrating and laughing.) WIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FACE CENA!! You tried to sell out on this company and for that you will be punished. Your WCWF deal requires that wrestle a handful of Rampage matches. Well that starts tonight as you defend that as you're calling it WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title against AJ Styles...and 6 other competitors, because John Cena tonight you're going to defend that title in the iconic King of the Ring tournament and with the magnitude of this, only way to win is by pinfall or submission so don't get any ideas. Infact John, you're in the first match and your opponent is this man...Seth Rollins music hits.. Seth Rollins makes his way out to a big pop as Cena goes off as we go to break.

(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title)(Quarter) John Cena vs. Seth Rollins
- These two as always delivered an entertaining match. Skip to the end, Seth Rollins hits a Buckle Bomb on Cena, follows it up with a high knee to the face and begins to set up for the Curb Stomp, Seth goes for it...SWEET CHIN MUSIC OUT OF NOWHERE!!! SHAWN MICHAELS IS HERE AND HAS JUST ABSOLUTELY BLASTED SETH ROLLINS!!!! Cena makes the cover in disbelief and 1..2..3!!! Afterwards, Shawn Michaels is still standing there and starts tuning up the band..AND A SECOND ONE!! Shawn Michaels lays out Seth again to a mixed reaction and walks down the ramp to boo's. Shawn looks back and keeps going as we head to break.

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, we're shown a replay of what just happened. Seth Rollins is shown going off walking backstage screaming for Shawn Michaels.

Back at the commentary booth, Mauro Ranallo, Corey Gaves, and The Miz hypes up the KOTR tournament happening for the WCWFIWGP Title and informs us besides champ Cena, no other present champs would be allowed in this tourney. That's not all because (Rock's theme music instrumental starts playing) The Rock is back!! Tonight after 5 months, Roman Reigns and The Rock will FINALLY be face to face, Speaking of Roman Reigns, could he be face to face with The Rock as the new WCWF Champion?! Well he has to get past a 385lb. undefeated monster in Braun Strowman to get there. Because he's set for action...NEXT!!

Braun Strowman's music hits and he's out first to a huge pop.

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, Roman Reigns makes his way out to a huge pop. Roman is over as hell in Pensicola.

(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title)(Quarter) Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
- This went for 15 minutes and was great while it lasted. Strowman looked like an absolute monster, but Roman kept coming back. Braun Strowman planting Reigns with a Running Powerslam for only a nearfall. "...It's time to play the game.." WAIT A MINUTE!! IS HE HERE?! Triple H's music is playing but no Triple H!! Strowman is distracted looking for Triple H. Roman Reigns is getting up, setting up in the background.. ROMAN REIGNS WITH A SPEARR!! A SECOND ONE, A THIRD ONE!! AND 1..2..3!!! ROMAN REIGNS HAS BEATEN BRAUN STROWMAN!!! Roman celebrates and gets up out of there. Strowman gets mad and starts destroying everything. Braun snatches Mauro up and slings him in the ring, before grabbing Miz and slamming him through the announce table. He picks up Corey "OH YOU HAVE A CONCUSSION?! TAKE THIS!!" BRAUN HEADBUTTS COREY AND DROPS HIM ON HIS HEAD!! Strowman picks up the announce table and TOSSES IT OVER IN THE TOP ROPE AT MAURO RANALLO!! BRAUN STROWMAN HAS SNAPPED!! "TRIPLE H!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

We are shown the bracket for the KOTR tournament with no announcers talking as they're all laid out.

Quote:

-John Cena defeated Seth Rollins

-Roman Reigns defeated Braun Strowman

-Up Next: AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode

-Later: Samoa Joe vs. Dean Ambrose
Backstage Segment: Dusty Rhodes tries to talk to Cody and tells him he loves him and he supports whatever he wanted to do. He tells Cody to just not turn his back on the family. "You're right Dad, I wouldn't turn my back on family (CODY KICKS DUSTY IN THE STOMACH)...BECAUSE I'LL RATHER BEAT YOUR OLD
FAT ASS FACE TO FACE LIKE A MAN..GET UP!!" CODY IS ATTACKING DUSTY!! GOLDUST MAKES THE SAVE AND IS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF CODY!! Cody runs away. Goldust checks on Dusty to end the segment.

AJ Styles music hits and he's out next to a big pop, in action against former best friend Bobby Roode.

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, Bobby Roode's theme begins to play to a big pop and he's ready for action. Christian Cage and BJ Whitmer makes their way out to take over commentary duty.

(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title)(Quarter Finals Match)
AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode
- This went for 13 minutes, great action with AJ Styles going over with Styles Clash. Afterwards, Bobby Roode refused a handshake and left pissed off.

Still to come, The Rock and Roman Reigns gets face to face.

Up Next: Samoa Joe vs. Dean Ambrose

Samoa Joe's music hits and he's out first as we head to break.

(Commercial Break)

Dean Ambrose is out next and here we go...

(King of the Ring for the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Title)(Quarter) Samoa Joe vs. Dean Ambrose
- This one was a brawl with Joe mainly dominant, but Ambrose putting in work too. Joe chokes out Ambrose to win with Coquina Clutch in 9 minutes.

Quote:

-John Cena defeated Seth Rollins

-Roman Reigns defeated Braun Strowman

-AJ Styles defeated Bobby Roode

-Samoa Joe defeated Dean Ambrose

We now know we have two mega matches for the Semi-Finals. Can John Cena retain the WCWFIWGP Undisputed Championship? Well first he has to get by this man...In the main event of Rock Bottom III, John Cena faced off against Roman Reigns, defending the title and lost, in the rematch John Cena defeated Roman Reigns. But the fact remains, John Cena has never defeated Roman Reigns clean. Can he? We'll find out next week. As well as this, talk about one of the most legendary rivalries of the 2000's, AJ Styles does battle with Samoa Joe. Both of those matches will next week as part of the semi-finals and finals of the KOTR tournament, but up next...Finn Bálor has a message. What will it be?! We'll find out next!

(Commercial Break)

Finn Bálor makes his way out as fans chant for "Undertaker" and "We Want Sting!" Finn tells them it's been 5 months and to get over it already. He says "The Undertaker isn't coming back because I killed his character and his spirit and if you don't believe me, check out the Stone Cold Podcast on the WCWF Network. Last week, I broke Sting's neck and I'm damn proud of myself. Who else can say in the same year, they retired The Undertaker and ended his undefeated 24-0 streak, took out Sting, broke Jeff Hardy, and demolished Shawn Michaels?! No one. With that being said, come Survivor Series: The Bottom Line, no matter who the WCWF Undisputed Champion is, they have a demon in their forecas.." "About that" BJ Whitmer gets up from the announce table to interrupt "Look Finn, When I did what I did last year in an attempt to turn you into a demon, I didn't expect for it to go this far. Look, I just wanted you to reach and fufill your potential. Finn come back, deep down you're still in there. We all know it and see it!!! COME BACK! We want the man that made you who you are. This isn't fun anymore! Please do it for your fans that you once called "Bálor Club." Finn Bálor, we can all see it. You're not even having fun. Forget about this persona and let the real Finn Bálor shine through. If you want do it for me, do it for the kid sitting in the front row that looked up to the real Finn Bálor and misses his hero. Finn.." Finn cuts him off, "LOOK, this is who I am now!! You're were right all along and I owe you respect for making me realize the dark side was the right side. So with that respect, I'll allow you to leave because you have one option and that's to GET THE HELL OUTTA MY RING!!" BJ tells Finn, "I'm not leaving this ring until we get the real Finn Bálor back.." Finn kicks BJ in the gut and dropkicks him through the middle rope, Finn hits the ropes and dives onto BJ and starts unleashing hell on him. Finn hits Coup De Grace to the back of the skull of BJ Whitmer from the apron.

(WCWF Unforgiven Promo)

When we come back, A limo is shown pulling up and it's The Rock. ROMAN REIGNS AMBUSHES ROCK AT HIS LIMO AND STARTS ATTACKING HIM!! Security pulls Reigns off as Rock goes running back and then stops ans starts talking stuff before yelling for his music to be hit.
"IF YA SME-ELL!!.." The Rock's music hits and he makes his way out and this is next.

(Survivor Series: The Bottom Line, Shawn Michaels versus The Rock Promo)

The Rock's music starts playing and he makes his way out to a mixed reaction of mainly boo's. "FINALLY!!....FINALLY!!...FINALLY!! The Rock said FINALLY!!! The Rock can do this all night. FINALLY!!!.. Let The Rock get this straight..you go from the dominance of Bruno Sammartino, to "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan, to the badass and game changing "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, to the electricity of The Rock, to the never say die, never give up inspirational John Cena, all the way to... Roman Reigns? Roman Reigns, the weakest member of that faction known as The Shield, the guy who is going to carry this company into the ground. You're actually cheering Roman Reigns over The Rock? it's funny because you were all just booing him last Sunday at The Bash. Let's be real Roman Reigns is nothing more than a corporately created, cheap ass, carbon copy of The Rock and John Cena smashed into one. Problem is, he doesn't have even a quarter of the talent either of us have. Ya see, before The Rock came out the little smug bitch took it upon his self to attack The Rock as he was getting out of his 5 million dollar limo. So let's see how tough Roman Reigns really is. Roman why don't you try that stunt again, men to men, face to face. Hit his music. Show us Roman Reigns! Matter a fact somebody write it in his script in action parenthesis. He seems to only know how to work when it's written in a special little script designed for .." Roman Reigns music cuts Rock off, and REIGNS CHARGES DOWN THE RAMP!! SECURITY SURROUNDS ROCK AND THE RING!!! Roman is pissed as fans boo Rock and chants "ROMAN!" Roman grabs a mic. Rock: "Do us all a favor and sit that down and don't embarrass yourse.." "Shut up Rock!" Roman cuts him off. "You call me out for a fight and hide behind security. Let's get rid of security and LET'S FIGHT LIKE MEN!" Rock: "Look Roman, you don't wanna fight The Rock, but you do want answers. The Rock didn't get to give you answers. This security team is here for your protection because you're not as tough as you portray. You play a character, The Rock's lives this life. Let's talk like men, then we'll decide when it's time to fight." Roman: "Let's talk. Get rid of security I ain't gonna hit you..yet. Let's hear what you gotta say. Go head, explain why my so called cousin, who's been like an older brother to me would come and ruin the biggest moment of my career, the biggest moment of my life. I defeat the great John Cena in a match many felt would have been the passing of the torch. Confetti rains down, pyro explodes, then The Rock's music hits. You make your way out and raise my hand, I felt it doesn't get any bigger than this, this is my moment. Next thing you know, I'm nine feet in the air, my back hits the canvas, I wake up, the show is over, productions cleaning up in an empty arena as I'm confused and wondering if this was all just a dream. Mark Carrano hands me my newly won WCWF Championship and says "Ugh sorry man, we had no clue that would happen." Next night on Rampage, I'm told I would be facing Sami Zayn in a match to unify both titles, AJ Styles comes out and gets involve, the match is made a triple threat and you cost me that match thinking it was for the title. Cena captilized, revealed he was the General Manager and that he was taking his title rematch. So not only did you take away the biggest moment of my career, the very next night you cost me my title. Rock, you tried to cost me my livelyhood and my status as the face of this company, and the more I talk about it, the more pissed I get. All I wanna know is why?!" Rock: "You wanna know why? Roman Reigns" Rock interrupts. "Why? Because listen to you, you're soft as hell. You come out here living this Samoan Badass gimmick. Roman, I was the original Samoan Badass, I made it famous. The difference between me and you is that's who I am. You're not a Samoan Badass, You're a soft ass Samoan Bitch. (Roman goes at Rock and security steps in between) Look at ya, you can't handle the truth so you go to fight. Let The Rock bust you with some truth, You wanna be The Rock so bad it's sad, you even stole The People's Elbow. The Rock never gave it to you, ya lying bitch. Roman Reigns, you don't wanna fight The Rock and you know it. Save the act, because you're soft as baby dick. You know I'd whip your ass, you don't wanna fight The Rock." Reigns: "Prove that I'm soft then, prove that you'll whoop my ass then. Prove it!" Roman interrupts. "Let's get rid of security and whoop my ass then. I've waited 5 months, I'm not waiting any longer. F*** out my way (Roman slings two security guards out of his way and now Rock and Reigns are face to face as fans chant "ROMAN!") In your face like a men and you ain't bout that action after all those threats, Rock you're showing the entire 614 who's really the Samoan Bitch. (Drops mic)" Rock starts talking in a low tone "There's no bitch in The Rock's blood and you know this. You wanna fight? Let's do it, LET'S DO IT!! LET'S DO IT!! Security get the hell out of the way. (Rock removes his T-Shirt.) The Rock and Roman Reigns is gonna fight, we're gonna throw hands...but not tonight! If The Rock and Roman Reigns are gonna fight they need a bigger stage. I'm not talking free TV, I'm not talking Unforgiven, or No Mercy. A match of this magnitude is too big for any other event than ROCK BOTTOM IV LIVE IN THE UK. What do you say? You stay out of my business, I stay out of yours until after Royal Rumble. What do you say?! (Smacks the mic on Roman's chest.)" Reigns: "The best thing you've said all night. Roman Reigns versus The Rock at Rock Bottom IV in a match where icons collide. Let's do it! Until then, I stay out of your business and you stay out of mine. (Roman backs up) Oh and just one more thing Rock. YOU ARE MY BUSINESS BITCH!!..." SPEAARRR TO THE ROCK!!! ROMAN REIGNS SENDS THE FIRST OFFICIAL SHOT AND IT'S OFFICIAL ROMAN REIGNS VERSUS THE ROCK IS GOING DOWN LIVE IN THE UK!!! ROCK BOTTOM IV!! SUNDAY APRIL 1ST 2018!! LET'S NOT FORGET NEXT WEEK KING OF THE RING SEMI FINALS AND FINALS FOR THE WCWFIWGP UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP, JOHN CENA VERSUS ROMAN REIGNS, AJ STYLES VERSUS SAMOA JOE!! THANK YOUR FOR JOINING US LIVE ON MONDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE!!
WCWF TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
KING OF THE RING[/color]- TBD

Last edited by BEAT THAT ***** ASS : Yesterday at 04:16 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

BREAKING: NEW JAPAN, WCWF PARTNERSHIP OVER ALREADY! HOW DOES THIS AFFECT JOHN CENA AND CODE 5?

WCWF and New Japan Pro Wrestling's deal is already over for a very silly reason. There were rumors that New Japan wasn't happy with WCWF putting "WCWF" instead of "IWGP" first in the name "WCWFIWGP Undisputed Championship." New Japan felt it was disrespectful given the long rich history of the title. Original plans called for a full on invasion angle that would've saw the company merge down the line.

Following the rumors, WCWF have removed all "IWGP" and "New Japan Pro Wrestling" references from the company website. This does not affect John Cena as he is legitimately a free agent. Cena has been defending both titles separately at live events. Cena has been defending the IWGP Heavyweight Championship at week house shows and at New Japan's Saturday Night John Cena live events against the likes of Vader, Kenny OMEGA, Jushin Thunder Liger, Antonio Inoki, Batista, Brock Lesnar, and Cesaro. Cena has been defending the WCWF Undisputed Championship at live events against the likes of AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Dusty Rhodes, Chris Hero, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins. Cena has been working through a number of injuries as of late.

As for WCWF and IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions 5000, and Briq Romine CODE 5, they are said to be refusing to relinquish IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles. The two are saying they would rather put a team over, or drop them back to War Machine than dropping them without explanation.
WCWF TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
KING OF THE RING[/color]- TBD

Last edited by BEAT THAT ***** ASS : Yesterday at 06:21 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote