WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-02-2017, 07:11 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default WWE Clash Of Champions: WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Fatal Fourway Match

The third match just announce on wwe.com is another triple threat match for the tag title.

Th uso's will defend against both the new day and gable and Benjamin. This could be the match of the night in my opinion. The new day and the uso's had some great matches over the summer and adding Benjamin and gable just make this match better.

In the end, I could see some sort of screwy finish we're the uso's lose the belt without getting pin,
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:29 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

The New Day, the Usos, Sheamus & Cesaro and Ambrose & Rollins have all generated some of the best tag team matches in WWE in a very long time over the past several months: the Usos & New Day absolutely killed it at HIAC delivering what, in my opinion, is one of the top 3 Cell matches. Benjamin & Gable have potential though, to be perfectly honest, I think I would've simply preferred it if WWE had just kept American Alpha together. At any rate, they're a fun team and have shown themselves to have good chemistry with the Usos.

This match should be a lot of fun, quite possibly the match of the night, and I think the Usos should retain. it's too soon for Benjamin & Gable and I think the title needs a little stability. My one complaint about the fantastic matches between New Day and the Usos were the frequent title changes, they traded the titles between them a total of 4 times between July and October. With that being said though, I could easily see New Day winning the titles again given that there have been reports that Vince wants to put New Day up there with teams like the Dudley Boyz, Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian in terms of title runs.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 12-05-2017, 09:46 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

So it's now a fatal four way with the addition of rusev and English to the match. I feel like this was made just to protect the other 3 teams since the money is with the other 3 team. It's still going to be a really good match but I feel like English will be the guy that will get pin by one of the other team.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:34 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

This match was announced as a triple threat bout between the Usos, New Day and Benjamin & Gable before Rusev & Aiden English upset the New Day in a match. Therefore, it's not a Fatal Fourway match with an alteration in the format: for this match, four men will be in the ring at all times and you can only make legal tags to with your partner instead of being able to tag in anybody.

My feeling is that Rusev and English are mostly in this match to take the fall, much like Dolph Ziggler in the United States Championship threeway bout. There's an opportunity to show what they can do and to elevate themselves, but the primary goal is for them to lose so that none of the other teams are diminished in any way.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 12-06-2017, 04:10 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think they should have Aiden and Rusev win. They are really entertaining and they deserve this spot. They can feud with The New Day, Benjamin and Gable, and eventually feuding and dropping the titles to Breezango. Meanwhile they can build up The Bludgeon Brothers to be the ones defeating Breezango to start a long reign.
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:21 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
with an alteration in the format: for this match, four men will be in the ring at all times and you can only make legal tags to with your partner instead of being able to tag in anybody.
All I can say to that is THANK GOODNESS!!!!

I detest Triple Threat Tag Team matches and Fatal Fourway Tag Team matches due to the IDIOCY behind people tagging in people who aren't on their team. It's never made sense and those are some of the stupidest matches that exist for that reason. Now that we will see the match the way it is SUPPOSED to be, it will actually be enjoyable. I'm pretty much ok with any outcome as far as who wins. Rusev and English are really growing on me as a team. Not sure if they will get the win, though. It will probably be New Day or Gable & Benjamin. While they are probably the outcome I want to see the least, Usos retaining also makes sense as a possibility. We're really in a spot where it's just about any team's match to win. Makes it more exciting and now that they fixed it by apparently taking away the idiocy, it very well could be one of the better matches of the night.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:59 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Like Dagger said, the new rule is awesome. It never made sense before and now it’ll be interesting to see what happens and how the match plays ouT. Basically a fatal 4 way match which I like. I still think Benjamin and Gable are the ones to lose this match. A few weeks ago I was thinking SD could probably use Benjamin in the US title picture ATM and I was thinking American alpha will probably be merged back together but after the last few weeks I can’t see that happening anytime soon.

To me the tag division is as deep as it’s been since the 00s. 5 legitimate teams on SD could hold the belts (these 4 and the Bludgeon Brothers) and tehn you could even throw the belts on Sami and Owens for a month of two of you wanna. Great scene and eventually someone is going to have to have a few rough months. With the Usos now faces it’s hard to imagine Rusev and English not stepping up as the heel teams before BB move up the ranks a bit. Maybe we see the fall of the New Day for a couple months leading to a heel turn? Regardless I think the Uso’s retain by pinning Gable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH