WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-17-2011, 09:11 AM

Shakin' Abe is looking to come up from OCW...

HTM has lead the common idiot down these roads before. He is a great self promoter and yet a below average talent at best. He knows that if Vince didn't give him the push he did, he would have been a mid carder in trailer park shows for life. With that being said, Hogan is probably done with TNA due to the end of his contract anyways and HTM is using that as a way to do more self promotion for himself and air his dirty laundry and bitterness on never being a top guy while Hogan was the guy. What all the yahoo's like HTM fail to realize is that Hogan was so big at the time, it didn't matter what or who had the strap or if he was off doing a stupid movie, the fans aka: kids, were still eating up the Hulkamainia slop and no one had a chance to replace that hype. Now as far as Hogan and TNA go, I HOPE he's done, and I HOPE TNA use the storyline with Sting finally ridding TNA of him and maybe, just maybe someone can write some good strories for the young talent to run with! And then Pam woke up and Bobby was in the shower....Did I lose you?
sendpm.gif
Old 09-17-2011, 10:37 AM
A Fan Of Wrestling Not Backstage BS
Knockout Champion

TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Personally speaking, I think HTM and Hogan are bothworking us right now, period. I am sorry to break it to some of you guys here on the forums but just listen to Rayne he'll tell it like it is, kayafabe has mutated into something totally different and new these days in wrestling. The bullshit that you read on the internet and those tell all books, the stuff you watch on DVDs in the form of WWE produced DVDs or the scandalous and acerbic shoot interviews are all a part of the ole' time carny tradition of wrestling trying to hoodwink its fans into finally believing the con.

I'll admit I enjoy reading up on this stuff from time to time. I would be a liar if I said I never did but what I enjoy more is reading the reactions of people that believe everything they are having fed to them. Basically the moral of the story is this we are not a part of the wrestling business were are merely fans, fans of something I must remind you all that is rooted in making us question where the line between fantasy and reality has started. With the internet being such a powerful tool of technology these days, the line is getting even harder to see.

So in the case of The Hulkster and "The Greatest Intercontinental Champion Of All Time"...I won't believe anything until I ACTUALLY see it. Maybe Hogan's leaving TNA, maybe he's not. Time will tell.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:54 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...Kizzani is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Hogan is Leaving... Will TNA Get Better?

Every time there is something written about TNA Hulk Hogan's name is mentioned. Hogan is bad for TNA, hogan is this and that. So now that Hogan is leaving TNA and I am sure shortly after that Bichoff will leave or be released. Do people really think that the TNA product will improve?

I knew TNA existed prior to Hogan's arrival, but honestly I might have seen 2-3 shows they never really had any draw to them. Not that when Hogan came on the screen it changed very much, But just attaching his name to the product drew fans from other places. If I had to choose I would choose Impact over SD, I found this out last night when I fell asleep during smackdown, after Sin Cara ( mistico) confrontation I fell asleep.

TNA is going to fall back in to obscurity once again, this time it will cause Dixie to sell the company just life the Jarrett family.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-17-2011, 11:38 AM
I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
Million Dollar Champion

Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
So, keep in mind, Honkey Tonk sounds like a jealous bitter idiot who constantly lies like he 100% confirmed that Beefcake would show up in TNA.
I think you hit the nail directly on the head as far as Honkey Tonk Man is concerned. I wish I could Red-rep HTM.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:54 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

It's unlikely anyone outside of Hogan's and TNA's inner circles would have a clue what he is going to do. TNA may not want him at his current price. Creative may know since they should be preparing storylines going in to the near future.

But I highly doubt HTM can speak with any authority.

I'm not going to rehash my feelings on Hogan's tenure with TNA, except saying that there were different better things that they should have done with him and that he should have been doing on his own.

Last edited by George Steele's Barber : 09-17-2011 at 11:57 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-17-2011, 12:12 PM

Felderino is looking to come up from OCW...Felderino is looking to come up from OCW...Felderino is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOver View Post
Might take things more seriously if people learned to spell in there thread titles.
If you're going to bitch about spelling please learn to spell yourself. It's their thread titles, not there!

On topic, Hogans a washed up former star who's relevance to the business today is diminishing with each passing week.
I think he should try to get one more big payday but not actively wrestling, and retire.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:40 PM

Ortonmaniac is looking to come up from OCW...

I wonder if this will bring back the 6 sided ring. Idk if it was Eric and or Hogans decision to get rid of it but I havent read to much about how long Eric might stay or anything. To me, TNA was alot better before they got there. Its just been brutal for me lately. Alex Shelley was hot a month ago and now you never see him, Anderson goes back and fourth between a heel and a face each week, tired of hearing about the damn network, Stings character sometimes its funny to me othertimes its like wow.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-17-2011, 12:45 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

While I put zero stock in anything that comes out of HTM's mouth, I truly believe that upon the expiration of Hogan's (and Bischoff's) contracts in the very near future, they are both gone from TNA. I don't want this to be perceived as a TNA bash, but I think they will view their TNA tenure as a disappointment, and as such will bail out.

No one in the world of professional wrestling has an ego the size of Hogan (not even Angle, and that's saying something). I think that Hogan truly believed that his presence, his name value, would make TNA instant competition for WWE, and let's face it, no matter how favorably or unfavorably one would assess the Eric and Terry regime, he has come nowhere close to putting TNA on WWE's level. I think the attempt at a new Monday Night War, the claims of ridiculous improvements in ratings, etc., were all indicative of how Hogan saw his time in TNA going. I think he realizes that he has fallen well short of his own expectations, and those of others, and as such, he's ready to cut his losses and move on.

Combine all this with the deterioration of his physical status over the 2 years, and that's the icing on the cake. While I don't think he expected to ever return to competing on a full time basis, I think he may have expected to have an occasional match at a reasonable level, but as we are unfortunately about to witness in the main event of Bound For Glory, that's impossible as well. BFG will painfully confirm that Hogan is done, and I think it's the last we will see of him in TNA.

Please God, don't let this mean we will see him and Bischoff return to WWE in any sort of nWo capacity. He's too old and decrepit for TNA, so he certainly is equally ancient and fragile for WWE as well. I think it's a shame that the last image we will all have of Hulk Hogan in a wrestling ring will be him hobbling around a ring in the Impact Zone, trying to do something he is physically unable to do, regardless of any aura which allegedly still surrounds him.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:45 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

TNA is going to be just fine without Hogan. Hes run his course as the GM type roll hes been playing. The Immortal storyline has been a flop and will probably be over after Bound for Glory. They still have plenty of star power in Angle, Sting, Flair, Steiner, AJ, Joe, Hardy. Hes cant wrestle anymore and hes not the draw he once. Im a Hogan fan and he had a couple good moments in TNA, but its time for him to go.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-17-2011, 12:49 PM
Knockout Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Honestly I can see TNA folding within a year or two, and that was whether Hogan was still with them or not. I hope they do survive even though I'm not a fan, because they do have some talent on the roster and if the company collapses, I just don't see how the WWE would find room to give air time to the guys they sign without adding a 3rd weekly show.