WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-15-2011, 12:03 AM
Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...
WWE Diva's Champion

Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

Batista's thumbs down taunt totally sucked. He was this ridiculously muscular beast, and his taunt was thumbs down? Why not do a Hulk Hogan flex, nobody else is doing it?
sendpm.gif
Old 09-15-2011, 05:07 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

I always hated Goldust's taunts too, as another poster has mentioned. I have never been a fan of the "Golden One", he is just too creepy and weird for me, especially before he added more comedy to his routine. It just was not my thing, and his weird sucking in air and stroking his body always made me uncomfortable.

I really don't like Kofi Kingston's taunts. I havent got a particular reason, but they just irritate me, as done most of Kingston's act. I hope one day we see Kofi turn heel, drop his cheesty music, look and moves and become more serious, coming to the ring in a long black leather coat with dark glasses etc. A Lone Wolf if you will

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-16-2011, 06:05 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...Dragonslayer worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I actually agree with CM Punk's GTS gesture, if we're talking current signature taunts... it's just not something that get's people excited for a high-impact move which the GTS is supposed to be. Instead, it just takes all the momentum out the match in that instant somehow... if anything, it would be a passable gesture to set up a submission move, most obviously a Sleeper Hold or his Anaconda Vise for example.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-16-2011, 06:18 AM
I Heart Shania Twain

Matth3w is looking to come up from OCW...Matth3w is looking to come up from OCW...Matth3w is looking to come up from OCW...

I just also want to add Jeff Jaretts peace sign. Evan Bourne does it aswell.

Just annoys me for some reason. Like, it's an easy taunt to get over with, as you expect the crowd to do it with you as you do it (like Kofis hand clap thing); but no one does. So these two just look stupid when they do it IMO.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-16-2011, 06:41 AM
Future Mrs. Gabriel ;)

Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...Jessie Lynn DivaGirl is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
Kurt Angle saying to Big Show: "You eat pieces of crap for breakfast?"

Granted, Show walked right into that one.......
Before I cotinue with my rant (yes, I AM calling it that) didn't Edge do that too? Or are we both thinking of the same instance? Not sure.

Okay, watch out kiddies, I'm going on a rampage- not really.

- Cena's stupid little dance before he does the Five Knuckle Shuffle. I HATE that! It's so stupid and pointless.

- R-Truth's old dance. (btw, before you ask, I have nothing against dancing, [been dancing since I was 4] I just hate how these guys do it) It was so stupid and it wasn't even a dance! It was him strutting around his crotch everyone mostly (go look if you don't believe me)!

- The Nexus' leers. I have huge resect for this group even tho it disappeared the moment McGullicutty, Harris and Cena were added. But every time they came to the ring, even after a win, they leered at EVERYONE! Then again, when Wade Barrett leered directly at the camera I sat at the edge of my seat and leered right back. And he would start talking a few seconds later. Teehe

- Triple H, COO. I do not like him in this gimmik. I like the setup, I like the storyline, but I d not like the character. Tho this one seems to be turning into the old Mess-with-me-and-you-lose-your-f'in-face Triple H.

And finally

- The WHAT chant. This gets on my last nerve. They say this throughout the entire promo of EVERYNE's gimmik! It needs to go! I'll give cfredit, it was good when Stone Cold started it.

May the Wrestling Gods have mercy on your soul.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-16-2011, 10:43 AM

TheSammichEater is looking to come up from OCW...

Definitely, definitely hate Evan Bourne's "peace sign" It's way too cheesy and he can be so much better than what the WWE gives him.

Batista's thumbs down was good...when he started it. The first time (as I remember) he used it was when Evolution turned on Orton for becoming World Champion, but had no real purpose after that

I'm watching Superstars while racking up study table hours in college and I saw my first Johnny Curtis match. Thumbs up, really? You can't think of anything better than that? No wonder you're on Superstars

@MikeVandy5
sendpm.gif
Old 09-16-2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples_Champ View Post
Batista's thumbs down taunt totally sucked. He was this ridiculously muscular beast, and his taunt was thumbs down? Why not do a Hulk Hogan flex, nobody else is doing it?
In the Roman Emperor, a high ranking person would decide the fate of Gladiators that had been defeated. If he gave them the thumbs up, they were allowed to live. If they were given the thumbs down, that meant the person that defeated them was to kill them.

Batista giving you the thumbs down meant you were about to get killed. Triple H did it when Evolution turned on Randy Orton, if you wanted another example.

The worst taunt in my opinion is Jeff Hardy's guns. Why? Is he trying to say he was going to kill himself? That actually might not be too far from the truth anymore...
Old 09-19-2011, 07:11 AM
Proud Team Bring It Member

ThUnDeRpHoEnIx is looking to come up from OCW...ThUnDeRpHoEnIx is looking to come up from OCW...ThUnDeRpHoEnIx is looking to come up from OCW...

Cena's You Cant See Me taunt.Of course we can fucking see you.We're not blind. I mean its Wrestling not Peek-a-boo.

However I find Santino does the thing Ultimate Warrior did when he pushes his hands up like his going for a Gorrila Press Drop, entertaining.

Credit to Arlo for the sig
sendpm.gif
Old 09-19-2011, 01:29 PM
Magical Girl

Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Naitch View Post
I really don't like Kofi Kingston's taunts. I havent got a particular reason, but they just irritate me, as done most of Kingston's act. I hope one day we see Kofi turn heel, drop his cheesty music, look and moves and become more serious, coming to the ring in a long black leather coat with dark glasses etc. A Lone Wolf if you will

HAI NAITCH

Nah but seriously, I do actually agree with you. Kofi is so sugary-sweet he gives everyone within a 20-mile radius diabetes. It's not a bad thing but he has been exactly the same for three, four years now?

As for me personally ... why the hell do so many wrestlers point at the crowd? What exactly are they pointing at? It gets to the point where you design a custom entrance for your Create-A-Superstar on one of the video games, and most of the entrance parts are various people pointing at various shit in various combinations. WWE Divas are especially egregious in this respect, but in particular, I'm referring to Christian and Kelly Kelly.

Finally, I think this thread proves that a lotta stuff in wrestling is kinda naff, narmy or cheesy. But hey, when the really cool stuff rolls around it's all good.
sendpm.gif