WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-13-2011, 10:35 AM
I'm from Winnepeg you idiot!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

mikde_ is looking to come up from OCW...mikde_ is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Worst Taunt Ever?

What do you think?

Mine would have to be The Miz' set up for the SCF! Where he puts his arms back, crouches low and basically looks like he is imitating a rooster getting ready to attack.

He also does a blatent rip off of The Hurricane, Just before he does his Turnbuckle Clothesline.

Come to mention it...even back in his reality check days his taunts were all terrible.

Im actually a huge miz fan apart from this

__________________________________________________ _______
sendpm.gif
Old 09-13-2011, 02:35 PM

Wrestlingfan100 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Wrestlingfan100

Miz did whatever it took to GET NOTICED. Everything Miz did was get noticed by management. Miz's taunts are awesome{no pun intended}. Miz isn't a bad wrestler at all, he never was, he had and still does have all the skills needed to be a top guy, what he didn't have was an extensive resume of performing all over the world

Miz did a lot of things to get noticed. He did a backflip before suplexing his opponent in one of his early matches. In a match with scotty 2 hotty he did a kip up and a leap frog followed by a spinning sideslam{amazing combo, reminded me of HBK}. He wore an unorthodox ring attire, made signature moves out of neckbreakers, DDTS and takedowns. He was innovative and hard working. That corner closeline he does is one of the few moves Evan Bourne innovated in his 20s
sendpm.gif
Old 09-13-2011, 05:46 PM
I'm from Winnepeg you idiot!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

mikde_ is looking to come up from OCW...mikde_ is looking to come up from OCW...

thats nice but its not really answering my question is it?

and besides you dont have to defend the miz to me. Like i said, Im a huge miz fan.

__________________________________________________ _______
sendpm.gif
Old 09-13-2011, 06:27 PM
I Heart Shania Twain

Matth3w is looking to come up from OCW...Matth3w is looking to come up from OCW...Matth3w is looking to come up from OCW...

Titus O'Niells hand gesture and dog bark annoys the crap outta me. So does C.M Punks GTS gesture of putting his head in his hands. It's not as common as Titus' though, so it's tolerable.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-13-2011, 06:43 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...

I never liked Randy Orton's old taunt before he would he hit the RKO. The one where he was down on one knee then raised his arm up with his hand open like he was holding a ball. I always thought was a load of nonsense. Thank god he changed to him just lying on the mat, banging the mat with his hands. That's much better imo.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-14-2011, 06:17 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

As much as I love his work, I never really liked many of Jericho's taunts. They used to annoy the hell out of me, so cheesy.

CM Punk's "head in his hands" taunt before the GTS is awful too.

I hated the Miz's "HOOOO-RAHHHH!" shout, just plain irritating.

When Viscera was in his "Love Machine" phase, some of that dry-humping and crotch shaking he did was absolutely vile. Definitely something I don't ever want to see again!

John Cena and his ridiculous pumping up of his Reebok's...I am shocked no-one has mentioned this yet. Awful and annoying as fuck.

Hunter Heart Hemsley's bowing in the ring suited his upper-class gimmick but was just cringworthy. A far cry from the effortless cool of Triple H today.

I hate Jeff Jarretts shitty strut across the ring too. It's about 15 years out of date, just like a lot of things about JJ's act. It needs to go.

They are the ones that spring to mind, but I am sure there are plenty of others I could think of....

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-14-2011, 07:38 AM

Bender is looking to come up from OCW...

All Val Venis's sexual taunts really got on my nerves, seeing a man in very short tights touching himself in front of me on the television.
Same with Viscera's "Love Machine" air humping, it was absolutely horrid to observe, funny - but.... Yeah, not for me.
Goldust's strut from touching his bladder all the way up to his chin then flicking air at you, was somewhat uncomfortable.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-14-2011, 07:43 AM
Goin' to da pay windah!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Vintage is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage is looking to come up from OCW...

Hmm well Rikishi slapping his ass before the stink face has scarred me for life but that's far from the worse.

Does anyone remember the Berserker. He would hold his hand and say 'huff' or something like that over and over....and over.

@Trips

The Double J strut used to be one of my favorites until I realized that it doesn't work without the light up glasses and hat and his old WWE theme playing in the background.

Last edited by Vintage : 09-14-2011 at 07:50 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Kurt Angle saying to Big Show: "You eat pieces of crap for breakfast?"

Granted, Show walked right into that one.......
sendpm.gif
Old 09-14-2011, 09:42 PM
Wise Guy
Knockout Champion

RicoLen is looking to come up from OCW...RicoLen is looking to come up from OCW...RicoLen is looking to come up from OCW...RicoLen is looking to come up from OCW...

Not really sure taunt is the right word. It's almost like a "hulk up".

I would say the BEST was Hulk Hogan's finger point followed by him wagging his finger at the guy he's about to beat the crap out of. I always catch myself saying "YOU!" every time he points that finger at someone.

The worst... geez there's a whole lot of bad ones these days. I don't like The Miz's either, but Randy Orton's convulsing on the mat and pounding it with his fists is probably the worst.

I think the funniest is The Ultimate Warrior's ring rope shaking. He always looked like he was moshing to me.