WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Yeah, I think the Vader/Goldust thing is pretty high up there on the list of worst decisions ever made at a PPV, but I can't really consider them a faction or stable. I think some longevity is required to carry that title. That being said, imma go with the Spirit Squad. They may have been remotely entertaining, and everyone loved that segment where DX sent them back to OVW, and AT LEAST it was something relatively creative and unique. But it killed the wrestling careers of 4 guys, and held back the man who would become Dolph Ziggler for years... They also allowed for the juvenile antics of Triple H and Shawn Michaels to continue, turning the awesome DX reunion into a complete joke.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

The worst stable ever in WWE was probably The Spirit Squad because they were SO annoying. They were a group of incredibly annoying male cheerleaders. DX humiliated them on more than one occassion, but that was really all this stable were good for. They won the tag titles and under the Freebird rule all of them were champions. That's the only reason they ever won a match, the two closest to 100% would defend the belts. The group did give us Kenny Dykstra, and later on Dolph Ziggler.... but they were so annoying that most people probably prefer to forget that this stable ever existed.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2011, 10:18 PM

Sin Jackal is looking to come up from OCW...

The faction led by Yamaguchi was pretty awful. . .not because they were bad wrestlers or not entertaining, but purely because they were basically just a bunch of jobbers with the exception of Taka Michinoku who was eventually turned into a jobber too.

I even remember they did a "gauntlet match", where Val Venis beat 3 of the 4 wrestlers in that stable all in a row then barely lost to Taka Michinoku at the end. That really killed any rep that group had a chance of attaining.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2011, 10:45 PM

Clevelan Cena is looking to come up from OCW...

By some of these responses the stable did exactly what is was supposed to - annoy, false advertise, pump up the crowd but there are two factions here that have not even been mentioned yet. I don't post here a lot but I do read posts but I had to chime in here.

First Pretty Mean Sisters (yes PMS) with Jaqueline, Terri, Ryan Shamrock, and Meat. He never won, he had three chicks yelling at him and no one cared....ever.

Also Lo-Down....many of you might say it was just a tag team of D-Lo Brown and Chaz (formerly Mosh and Beaver Cleavage) but if you remember they also had a manager/3rd member when they started - yep you guessed it Tiger Ali Singh. What a bad combo. Needless to say we know what happened there....nothing.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-13-2011, 03:49 AM
Riley Justin

mrfantastic111 is looking to come up from OCW...mrfantastic111 is looking to come up from OCW...

Of all time? For me i'd have to say RTC. Holy moses, I've never heard theme 'music' that annoying! Especially at WM, it lasted forever!!

In recent history though, i'd have to say...

The Corre (Great idea, horrible execution)

OR

La Familia. I don't mind La Familia when I look back on it, but it was right after Edge broke up with Lita, so the whole Edge n Vickie angle made it seem stupid (hard to believe Edge would jump on Vickie after having someone as fine as Lita). Looking back on it now, it seems like an awesome faction (Edge, Vickie, Ryder, Chavo, etc), but at the time it all seemed really stupid because half of the members were underdeveloped. Anyone remember Bam Neely? Didn't think so.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:02 AM
I'm from Winnepeg you idiot!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

mikde_ is looking to come up from OCW...mikde_ is looking to come up from OCW...

Gotta be The Truth Commission...i still scratch my head to this day wondering what the fuck vinnie mac was thinking with that one!

Other choice suggestions...The Kings Of Wrestling - Wait, not the awesome tag team of hero and castagnoli but the original "KoW" in TNA. Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. They didnt last very long but basically it was nWo but with lame elvis catchphrases and at one stage Elvis wigs and sunglasses!

Ravens Serotonin in TNA was also terrible on all accounts. Consisted of Raven, Matt Bentley and Johnny Devine in basically a rehash of The Flock/The Gathering. Poor idea, poorly booked and poorly executed.

__________________________________________________ _______
sendpm.gif
Old 09-13-2011, 01:49 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The number one goal of every Professional Sports Wrestler Entertainment is to win Championships, or at least it should be the number one goal. The purpose of creating a Stable in Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment is to make achieving that goal easier.

X-Factor
Intercontinental Championship – Albert
Hardcore Championship – Justin Credible (5 times)
Light Heavyweight Championship – X-Pac (2 times)
Cruiserweight Championship – X-Pac

Right To Censor
WWE Tag Team Championship – Bull Buchannan and the Good Father
Women’s Championship – Ivory

The Corre
Intercontinental Championship – Wade Barrett
WWE Tag Team Championship – Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel (2 times)

Mean Street Posse
WWE Hardcore Championship – Pete Gas (2 times), Rodney, Joey Abs

J. O. B. Squad
Hardcore Championship – Al Snow, Hardcore Holly
Light Heavyweight Championship – Gillberg

The Corporate Ministry
WWF Championship – The Undertaker
European Championship – Shane McMahon, Mideon
Hardcore Championship – Big Boss Man
WWF Tag Team Championship – The Acolytes (2 times)

Spirit Squad
World Tag Team Championship

La Familia
WWE Championship – Edge (2 times)
World Heavyweight Championship – Edge (4 times)
ECW World Heavyweight Championship – Chavo Guerrero
WWE Tag Team Championship – Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder
Miss WrestleMania – Vickie Guerrero
Slammy Award for Couple of the Year – Vickie Guerrero and Edge

I’m not even going to mention what the New World Order accomplished in their existence, because if you don’t know, you just haven’t been watching long enough.

My point is, if a Stable has members with Championships, then the Stable has achieved its goal. A Stable that never won a Championship in any form whatsoever is a failure. The Truth Commission and the Union are the first two that come to mind, but I’m sure there are others that didn’t win Championships and / or serve a purpose.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-13-2011, 02:11 PM

Joeezy^^ is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't understand how RTC is a bad stable when they were one the best villaionus stables 1999-2001. The heat that they drew was unbearable and let's not get started on their theme music -_____-
sendpm.gif
Old 09-13-2011, 02:26 PM

giblet55 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to giblet55

I always laugh when people say that a heel wrestler/faction they absolutely hated was a bad wrestler/faction. They are heels, you hate them, isn't that the point? Yes RTC really, really, really, pissed you off. They pissed you off when you heard their music. They pissed you off when they interrupted good segments. They pissed you off when they converted wrestlers that were entertaining. Bottom line..they pissed you off. This is what heels do, and if you hate them, that is success for a heel.

" The blind leading the blind? Even a fool knows that a man has only five senses. Snakes? We have six. We always do it better in the dark."
sendpm.gif
Old 09-13-2011, 04:24 PM
G.O.A.T.
WWE Diva's Champion

relentless1 is looking to come up from OCW...relentless1 is looking to come up from OCW...relentless1 is looking to come up from OCW...

worst stable has to be the dungeon, i mean what did these guys really accomplish? thier only claim to fame was the giant. if were just talkin wwe tho i guess id say los boricuas ( the "gang" led by savio vega) that was just a black hole for everyone involved.
sendpm.gif