WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-11-2011, 11:05 PM

kobrad is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default Worst Stable/Faction In WWE History?

Okay this may have been done before but i couldn't find it in here anywhere. So forgive me if i have been mistaken...

Anyways onto the topic! So i was thinking just a minute ago about the worst stable i could possibly think of that has actually existed in WWE. Now there have been a lot of bad stables such as X-Factor, (McMahon,Shane,Umaga), Oddities, PMS, and so on....

But the worst stable in my honest opinion is the Coach, Vader and Goldust faction that happened in late 2005. It was Batista vs. Coach (with Vader and Goldust) at Taboo Tuesday! Seriously awful team. First of all, Goldust and Vader really? I mean seriously that is the best you can get to help coach? And then the obviousness of Vader being WAY out of shape. And of course the unbelievability of Batista getting beat up by a largely out of shape Vader and Goldust! IMO the worst ever!

So my question to you, is this the worst ever? OR what is the worst ever? Please explain!!!!!!!
"Don't, ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who or who you are with, or or where you are going, or, or where you've been. Ever. For any reason. Whatsoever."
-Michael Scott
sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Alliance to End Hulkamania

HorsemenNo4 is looking to come up from OCW...

RTC - Right to Censor. They were poking fun at the Parents TV Council for their constant protests against the WWE and the attitude era. It was a good idea but it became annoying. Steven Richards was never leadership material.
At first, it was funny to see the Godfather turn into the Goodfather and Val Venis renounce his 'adult entertainment' history but it got old really fast.
Perhaps it was their entrance 'music'... and I use that term loosely.

sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2011, 12:42 AM
Knows his role. Shuts your mouth!
WWE Diva's Champion

Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorsemenNo4 View Post
RTC - Right to Censor. They were poking fun at the Parents TV Council for their constant protests against the WWE and the attitude era. It was a good idea but it became annoying. Steven Richards was never leadership material.
At first, it was funny to see the Godfather turn into the Goodfather and Val Venis renounce his 'adult entertainment' history but it got old really fast.
Perhaps it was their entrance 'music'... and I use that term loosely.
Pretty much what he said....Also probably ruined the Godfathers carreer....certainly ruined a Gimmick I enjoyed....and it really did bore me and the Music pissed me off.

But Coach, Vader & Goldust? Are they still considered a stable even though it was a one off match ?

Hate Cena. Respect Cena.

Hello, I'm AWESOME!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2011, 01:16 AM

kobrad is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsley View Post
Pretty much what he said....Also probably ruined the Godfathers carreer....certainly ruined a Gimmick I enjoyed....and it really did bore me and the Music pissed me off.

But Coach, Vader & Goldust? Are they still considered a stable even though it was a one off match ?
I would consider them a stable that massively flopped in a one match setting. I think it was suppose to last longer than one match if i remember correctly. But yes RTC did really suck!!! I agree completely it has to be one of the worst of all time.
"Don't, ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who or who you are with, or or where you are going, or, or where you've been. Ever. For any reason. Whatsoever."
-Michael Scott
sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2011, 01:52 AM

dadubay is looking to come up from OCW...

I forget the name of the stable but I am thinking of the stable that Savio Vega led in the "gang war" with the Nation and DOA. They were only around to be a stereotype and ruined Savio's career.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2011, 02:44 AM
WCW TV Champion

GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Wouldn't classify X-Factor as a stable, that was just a Tag Team, like the 3 man Demolition team

back to the OQ
Oddities would be high on my list
any description needed?

Literally a bunch of sideshow freaks managed by the Insane Clown Possie

RTC was pretty annoying too but they did get alot of exposure and created controversy so one could argue they were effective.

and Union well enough said, that didn't last long.

But my vote goes with The Oddities
Old 09-12-2011, 02:57 AM

mdj2010 is looking to come up from OCW...

If there was worse than The Unionthen I can't thnk of them. You had some main event level guys here who had clearly slipped down the card and had no place in the minds of creative. They were basically the no squad, but without the humour and irony. I know they were high on Mick Foley's list of worst faction ever nf they have to top mine. People have mentioned The Oddities, but frankly, these guys were great. They got the crowd on their feet and really made good use of oversized guys in an era when oversized guys were out.
'
sendpm.gif
Old 09-12-2011, 03:04 AM

TCBT is looking to come up from OCW...

I actually enjoyed The Oddities! Weird as hell, but it made the careers of those involved (for the most part) ...

Without going too far, I'd say The Corre. What a waste! How half of that team is even employed still is beyond me. I'd say The Union was pretty worthless too.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:55 AM
Lovable Curmudgeon
Knockout Champion

berlinbrawler is looking to come up from OCW...berlinbrawler is looking to come up from OCW...berlinbrawler is looking to come up from OCW...berlinbrawler is looking to come up from OCW...berlinbrawler is looking to come up from OCW...berlinbrawler is looking to come up from OCW...berlinbrawler is looking to come up from OCW...

The worst stable, IMO, was one that was so bad that I can't even remember what they were called.
They were a bunch of militant white guys sometime in the mid-nineties, think Nation of Domination except white. I don't think they lasted 2 months. All I remember is them entering the scene, beating up some scrubs, cutting some really boring promos, and then, without anyone noticing, disappearing into the abyss.

That's all I remember of them. Other abortions like the X-Factor or the Union I can at least name one member.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:52 AM

nbrew2119 is looking to come up from OCW...

X Factor was X-Pac, A-Train, and Justin Credible....not X-Pac, Shane, and Umaga.

But, anyway, my vote would be a tie for the Union(Ken Shamrock, Mick Foley, Test, Big Show)...or either of the Los Boricuas(sp), or the Disciples of Apocalypse

The Union was just a group of singles guys that they had nothing for, and just never clicked, and the other two were just groups that no one cared about, and because of that, they flopped
sendpm.gif