WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Ring of Honor Champion

TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1truefan View Post
I think Beth should win I like many others was upset when Kelly won at Summerslam. I know there are Kelly fans out there that says she has improved but she is just blah to me. And I see sparks of improvement but not much. I won't lie I did cheer for her against the Bellas but if I have to choose id pick her over the bellas. But back on topic I want Beth to win she deserves it. The last time she was in her hometown fighting for a title she was defending the women's title against laycool and she lost her title because she was injured. I think she should win if she doesn't this divas of doom storyline is going to look like a joke just because kelly would have bested her twice.

Also I get tired of hearing Kelly screaming during every offensive move she does its so annoying.
It's a psychological thing. Most wrestling fans are dumb. I'm not being rude. I mean that most pro wrestling fans are literally less educated than the average population. They're more primal in their thinking. They're the type of people that would slash your tires or fight you instead of talking the problems out. When primal thinking people hear female screams, and it's a percieved attractive woman, they are more interested. At least that's what my gf with a psychology background says. She doesn't have a PhD or anything, but it makes sense.

KK is fairly over. I think this feud is more about elevating her. However, I really think it'd work better if she lost the belt, overcame adversity, then one it back.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Knockout Champion

Wade's Public Transit Bomb worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wade's Public Transit Bomb worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wade's Public Transit Bomb worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wade's Public Transit Bomb worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wade's Public Transit Bomb worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wade's Public Transit Bomb worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wade's Public Transit Bomb worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wade's Public Transit Bomb worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wade's Public Transit Bomb worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Err.. Kelly screams because no one in the crowd is giving a damn during her matches. Most of the time, the crowd at least perks up when they get screamed at.

I thought the Summerslam match was surprisingly good. Mainly because Kelly wore her working boots. Beth didn't do much, but I digress. I don't have a problem with being optimistic about this match.. I just think giving Beth the belt would be stupid considering Nattie has been the only one trying with this feud. What has changed about Beth since turning heel besides looking like a fat drag queen?
sendpm.gif
Old 09-14-2011, 03:58 PM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydTinDad View Post
I think Eve needs to be a hot heel. She is fuckin sexy. I met her in person recently all slink-ied up with the skirt, hose, heels and where was I?......................). Oh yeah, so I smell the turn on K2 and making a Beth-Natalya-Eve trio.
I actually think Eve has some potential to be a face of the divas. I mean she is not there yet but if the WWE pushes for it just might work. She has the sex appeal marketability, athletic, and she has a few good spots in her matches.

As for Beth vs. Kelly Kelly at Night of Champions I am hoping Beth runs all over Kelly. How else are you going to get Beth Phoenix as the anti-diva over?

Also I expect a huge ovation for Beth Phoenix ... since NOC will be in her hometown Buffalo (apparently). Could we see Nuclear Heat on Kelly Kelly?
sendpm.gif
Old 09-15-2011, 02:22 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think the only reason for building Natalya and Beth Pheonix up so much is to make Kelly Kelly look stronger. She's arguably one, if not the most over diva on the current roster. The WWE sees something in Kelly I obviously do not, but I see her reign being long as fuck. Maybe even going on until Kharma can can back and possibly take it from her. I don't see where this Diva's of Doom storyline is really going. Beth and Natalya aren't doing anything to really make themselves dominant in any way. I think it would be interesting to see Beth win here but I feel Kelly Kelly will pull and upset victory of sorts.

Hamler's Prediction - Kelly Kelly will retain the Diva's Championship
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Beth better win here. If she doesn't, then I have lost all hope for this division. They need to have someone dominant as the champion. Kelly got her run that she earned after all the years of work she put in, and she got to retain at Summerslam against Beth. Great. Now it's time to finally fix this division. Put the belt on Beth and let her destroy everyone else. She is the best they have and therefore should be champion. Natalya could be at her side helping her destroy all of the model princesses that can't wrestle, only for the two to feud by the time everyone else has been defeated by them. I'm not expecting much out of the match, Beth should be able to carry Kelly to a match that is watchable. I've got Beth winning the match because sooner or later WWE will realize how good it would be to have a Divas Champion that can actually wrestle. Fingers are crossed.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Beth Phoenix will win the Divas Championship.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stephen11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Kelly has lost tons of momentum with the title. It was good at first but now it's just annoying. It's finally time for one of the "Divas of Destruction" to win the title and dominate the Diva's division. I definitely bet that Beth is winning this one.

^ Created by The Doctor!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 08:56 PM

lavitz66 is looking to come up from OCW...

my god.. sorry for those who didn't see it, but how the hell does the WWE keep that title on Kelly Kelly??? sure.. she's "improving", but why are they making her "improvement" at the expense of the whole division, and women like beth phoenix, who actually have some semblance of talent in the ring... what a JOKE.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Yesiamaduck is looking to come up from OCW...

As much as I don't care for the result, this was a decent match all things considered and is probably divas match of the year... hell it wasn't far off the quality we got in the 3 main events!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 10:17 PM

Joeezy^^ is looking to come up from OCW...

It makes NO SENSE for beth to win. Even if it is in her hometown. (BTW Kudos to Beth for doing the job in her hometown) Beth winning amounts to nowhere. Which face is ready to step up and face her? None. Best to just let them chase Kelly and win it in a tag match or triple threat or something.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 10:26 PM

Chicago Made is looking to come up from OCW...

I love Kelly(for her looks) but it's pretty ridiculous how they keep having her go over Beth and Natalya.

IF the E has any interest in trying to elevate the divas division then Beth or Natty need to start a long title run until Kharma comes back. Not very complicated, in fact, it's beyond simple.
sendpm.gif