WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: The Anonymous RAW GM Will Be Revealed?
True 28 31.11%
False 6 6.67%
I Don't Even Care Anymore.. 56 62.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2011, 11:32 AM

TheChampionOfTheWorld is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think there will be a reveal of the Raw GM. I think Triple H will play the on air person in charge for the next few weeks. I think with Chairman Triple H running things we will see a few new things to make it feel like Triple H is actually running things. I'm hoping that there will be a NEW WWE Championship Belt for the winner of the tournament. They should have a new set up for Raw including new intro and theme song. I really think that if the WWE wants this Chairman Triple H to be a successful storyline they need to play it up like things are different now.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Official Time Keeper

Chronometer is looking to come up from OCW...

I completely agree with the above poster.

For this storyline to be credible they will have to go all out. Raw has to have that touch of Trips. I think perhaps they might step it up a bit more and go a bit further down the more 'serious' route they have been taking as of late, but more importantly, he really has to be present for this to fully work, at least for me. The odd video segment or 'live via satellite' just won't be enough in this case, besides, Trips being Trips, I am sure he will insist on getting his share of TV time.

I'm a bad, bad man
sendpm.gif
Old 07-22-2011, 12:15 PM

armchairmouthpiece is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree as well. I actually don't think there will ever be an Anonymous GM reveal, I think it was just a way for matches to be booked on the show without having someone physically be there. If they were going to reveal someone it would have been done by now.

Maybe HHH will come out and "fire" the anonymous GM and either appoint a new one (Nash and Pac both work for WWE... anyone feel a Kliq angle coming?) or just say that he's going to be making the decisions from now on.

Champion and Chronometer, you're both totally right, Trips must be on Raw for this to work. no Emails for Cole to read out, no announcements at the start of the show from a lackey.. He's gotta be there, in person, making his presence known.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-22-2011, 12:25 PM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

Although I voted "I don't even care anymore" it's quite obvious why they created this "anonymous" general manager and why it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

This whole thing was done so that they can save money and always have that go-to announcement without having to use an actual authority figure. For example, say another Royal Rumble 04 happens and this time there is no Vince McMahon... that's when you'll see the lights flash, that lame noise sound, and hear micheal cole ask for you attention politely... only to be booed for some retarded reason.

The anonymous GM saves money and is without a doubt the best way to make sure everything flows perfectly. I might can see someone taking up a Jonathon Coachman role, but that's about it.
Proud #BellaArmy Member
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

streicher187 is looking to come up from OCW...

anyone else see Mick Foley twitter?

Let me know if anything major transpires during the PPV. I'll be e-mailing @michaelcole ..um, I mean getting ready for my show in Denver.

While it is a nice tease, he has been GM before and don't see him going back on tv week in and week out