WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-16-2011, 09:49 PM

ner0 is looking to come up from OCW...

The Oddities comes to mind for me. Mean Street Posse was pretty bad but at least they had some comical moments with the Hardcore championship
sendpm.gif
Old 09-19-2011, 11:13 AM

mr.nobody is looking to come up from OCW...

Hands down mean street posse.... 2 of them weren't wrestlers they were really Shane McMahon's friends..... and the 1 that was a wrestler wasn't good at all either
sendpm.gif
Old 09-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Magical Girl
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwraith720 View Post
I went to school in CT and I've been to Greenwich, and I'm sorry, but NO. Greenwich does not have mean streets. If they were from Bridgeport, maybe, but not Greenwich.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowpoint View Post
I think that is what they were going for. Of course there are no "mean streets" in Greenwich. That's why they rolled out in sweater vets and t-shirts.
@silverwraith: That's the point, they were a bunch of spoiled rich kids who only thought they were hard.

For me, well recently I'd say the Nexus Wolfpac - I mean, the Corre - but that had midcarders with potential in it.

Probably I'd have to go with the Posse. No-one else was that awful, although the concept was amusing. And they were useful feed for Crash Holly - now he was a great fucking undercarder.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Yesiamaduck is looking to come up from OCW...

The spawn of NOD Mach I (Los Boricuas and DOA) they were so boring and did NOTHING... well I say that DOA did introduce us to Droz when he threw up on TV all the time.. it's no surprise they quietly split up and ALL got released.

The Union went nowhere, I liked the concept and I remember liking them because they gave the young me hope when they cam about to stop the Corp Ministry then they disappeared.

I like ROC, they were legit hated and were a brilliant heel faction

I liked the oddities briefly, though I liked the idea of Oddities Mach 1 more then Mach 2 and Insane Clown Possee annoyed me.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-20-2011, 05:43 AM

MaxSteel is looking to come up from OCW...

From all the failed stables in the WWE, I'd have to go with a certain "officially" stable, The Apple led by Santino.
Its only purpose was to face the Nexus one time, after which they disappeared. I think it's good enough to classify it as the worst stable in history, if you consider it a stable.
sendpm.gif