WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-18-2011, 06:41 PM
A Fan Of Wrestling Not Backstage BS
Knockout Champion

TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...TheHitMark-SirJoseOle worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhat Large Gonzalez View Post
Fair enough. It's worth mentioning that 1995 gave us Goldust, so it wasn't a total loss.
Absolutely, 1995 did have its pluses, I mean for me I still feel Bret Hart is what made me watch it most but there were some rough patches in that year. A lot of stuff was just not as great as it would be in the next few years. That is the one thing I will say about 1995 is that there was a lot of things going on in the way of new arrivals and returns to the company that would set the stage for what was to come in the following years.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:44 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I really love these comparisons. Following my formula for ZRise’s other great threads…

1993 – On the WWE Title side, we had Bret the Hitman Hart, Yokozuna, and Hulk Hogan holding the Winged Eagle Belt.

1995 – On the WWE Title side, we had Diesel and Bret the Hitman Hart holding the Winged Eagle Belt.

I’m just going to go with 1993. Diesel’s run as WWE Champion was okay, but I don’t think it could top the Hitman’s and Yokozuna’s first two reigns as the number one guy in the WWE as well as Hogan’s 5th reign.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-19-2011, 12:22 PM

mr.nobody is looking to come up from OCW...

1993.... king of the ring that year was better than anything that came out either year.

1995 was honestly the worst year for wrestling from the big 2 just nothing was positive at all.

Sorry I forgot Shawn Michaels rr win and SS match with razor.
sendpm.gif