WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Alliance to End Hulkamania

HorsemenNo4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeardHair View Post
all in all punk works better alone. any time he has group it just dosent work. no punk with be his own drummer. he might be a haymen guy but he is still cm punk not wwe .5 version of cm punk.
Exactly what I was thinking. Punk is better alone than in a group. Every group he leads turns into him with a bunch of crappy allies that do nothing but get beat up. SES was suppose to be all about him but New Nexus became SES 2 instead of continuing the Nexus storyline.

I really like Punk right now. Him, with no allies taking on the bosses, not afraid to get his ass kicked is great. The heel within him is shining but at the same time, he's a face. It's a good gimmick that should last awhile. Let's hope WWE doesn't mess it up.

sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 10:14 PM

machingn is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to machingn

Hey guys, this is my first post in here so don't judge me too much. I was reading this thread and started thinking, "who would be the best fit to be behind the whole 'change the WWE' idea"? And it just occurred to me..... SHANE McMAHON!! Remember he left the company because he saw no future whatsoever. What if he came back to take what was rightfully his? What if he's back to take over Vince, instead of having HHH in that position? Just my two cents.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 11:04 PM

sdaniel1977 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think with the options they have the perfect "swerve" would be for Shane McMahon to be the man behind CM Punk. Now, I know by all accounts that Shane is no longer with WWE, but I'm sure he would come back. It would be perfect. Shane could say he wanted to sabotage HHH as COO because it should've been him, but because HHH is married to "the billion dollar Princess" that Vince favored him over his own son. It would be huge and they could set up a million things for it to be the best long term storyline in years.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 11:29 PM

mjpmadechicago is looking to come up from OCW...

I like the idea of Heyman back on tv but he wont come back to WWE, at least right now. Also having someone being the mastemind over Punk would ruin what they started to build with Punk.

Also Shane coming back for the reasons stated abouve would make sense but would be way to similar to the Invation storyline just my opinion
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 11:41 PM

NotoriousWWE is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousWWE is looking to come up from OCW...

I never mentioned Heyman becoming Punk's manager or Punk starting a group. I simply stated that what if Punk wanted Heyman in power and his ROH friends to join even if it meant FCW, SmackDown, Superstars or Raw.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:38 AM
Crossface Chickenwing
WWE Diva's Champion

SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...SinCityBlitz is looking to come up from OCW...

If Paul Heyman was going to come back he would want some kind of power. Vince will give up power when his heart stops beating. Not going to happen even though it is a good idea.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-19-2011, 03:52 AM
BPP is your hookup, now GTS!

BigPoppaPunk is looking to come up from OCW...

IMO Paul Heyman would never work for WWE again. After all his supposed backstage disagreements with the McMahons and seeing his brand bastardized, he really has no incentive to return. He really had a decent run in WWE, both on SD and in the new ECW, so coming back for one storyline seems farfetched to me.

As for CM Punk, he is better off on his own. Even though it would make sense for Heyman to return or to have Punk lead a ROH faction. At this point in his career, he's had enough groups with the SES and the new Nexus. With all his momentum currently, he's better served as a loner.
sendpm.gif