WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
WWE European Champion

Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...

The recent booking would suggest that Cena is not winning. Win on TV and lose on the PPV has been an age old formula in the WWE, mostly because it is something that works. A win here would also help Del Rio much more than Cena here.

As for what will actually go down in the match, I don't really know. I liked what Del Rio did on Raw this week where he had all the heels attack Cena. Del Rio getting another heel to interfere for him would not be all that bad but somehow I do not think that it will happen. I am banking on a surprise heel turn from someone, maybe John Morrison here. He could say that he is fed up of losing again and again and is frustrated because his career is going nowhere. Or you could even have a lower card face just selling out for some money. WWE have been doing some surprising and shocking things as far as the main event goes for quite a few months so I am expecting something similar here.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:30 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

I want to see Del Rio win this, and somehow make Cena tap out but Cena has never tapped out before, and I would want to see Del Rio be the first man to make him tap
sendpm.gif
Old 09-15-2011, 05:57 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It's pretty sad when I care more about then United States Championship match then the WWE Championship match. I have the strongest feeling this match will suck some major dick. The build just seems half ass to me, John Cena really isn't even trying and Del Rio isn't doing anything diferent. I just don't care or like it. Maybe it's just me, but does it seem like these two have will very little chemistry together? I will say something happens here. The classic heel never gets a clean win over the super face. Perhaps he does, earning Cena's respect in the porcess - that's about the only thing that will make this feud watchable.

Hamler's Prediction - Alberto Del Rio will retain the WWE Undisputed Championship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-16-2011, 05:27 AM
Knux

HKnux5112 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to HKnux5112

Why do you guys keep thinking Johnboy Cena will turn heel? I don't see it. He makes the WWE so much money, and still will this year and next. Sure, his image can go down from feuding with The Rock, but he won't turn heel. I know Rocky turned into Holywood Rock, and being a heel, but was he really? I mean, the guy could entertain, heel or not.

Anywho.

I don't think it will happen, and my guess for the result of Johnboy and ADR, is that Ricardo Rodriguez will give ADR a chair and smash Cena. Next night on RAW, somehow, some way, Cena will be number one contender again. Anybody disagree? I love reading people's opinions.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-17-2011, 08:01 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

This was originally going to be the Summerslam main event, but we are now still going to see it a month later. Del Rio has been doing a good job and I can see this feud being extended to last a bit longer, alongside Del Rio's title reign. Cena will put up a good fight like he always does, but I think Del Rio will retain somehow. Hell in a Cell is coming up, and that would be a better place for the feud to end. Cena's got plenty of more opportunities coming up to win. Del Rio needs the win more because it will elevate him in general to go over Cena in a title defense and he will look better as a main eventer. Even if he retains through a DQ then he still walks out champion, and that's what I predict will happen. Del Rio retains, somehow.... The question is how he will do it. Ricardo might interfere on his behalf. I think this will close the show. The match itself should be alright, and it's one I'm looking forward to.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Alberto Del Rio will retain the WWE Championship.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 05:24 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stephen11 is looking to come up from OCW...

^ To post above, OFC they are advertising Punk vs Del Rio. What are they supposed to do? Advertise Cena vs Punk if Cena is supposed to win tonight? That's not evidence of Del Rio winning....

Anyways, it's very unlikely that Cena will win this match. WWE has been high on Del Rio lately even though he hasn't been doing much with the title recently and we will more than likely see a rematch of this match in 2 weeks at Vengeance. WWE's going to keep the title off Cena for a while when he's doing non-title stuff with the Rock, like the SS series match at Survior Series in a month.

^ Created by The Doctor!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 10:01 PM
Hard Rockin'

DJ Kyo is looking to come up from OCW...DJ Kyo is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to DJ Kyo

what else is new. The 8-year olds are happy at least. That and the sheep.

What a horrible match.

I don't like Del Rio at all, but damn. Putting the belt back on Cena is complete stupidity.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:28 PM

Chicago Made is looking to come up from OCW...

"Status quo." ADR bores the hell out of me so I'm not terribly upset about him losing but this was seriously the most boring title feud I can remember in a long, long time.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 10:40 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Notorious718 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I gotta admit I'm a little surprised ADR dropped the title so soon as I expected him to hold it until the Rumble. Then again, this wouldn't be the first time we've seen someone win the belt then drop it to a big star not long after. I mean, it happened to Christian and now he's bigger than he's ever been on the WWE roster (though granted, he's only gotten two short title reigns but still). Who knows? Maybe this will actually help ADR. I won't pass judgement on this decision. It doesn't really bother me, really. I'm not a huge ADR fan anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Notorious, you are one of my favorite people on this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 11:01 PM
Pourquoi?
WWE Diva's Champion

xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...

Isn't this the 4th time this year Cena has won the title? I don't get why they keep taking the title off of him, to put it back on him within a few weeks.

I know Del Rio isn't over with the live audience, which is a shame, but Cena doesn't need the title, doesn't need another title run, and doesn't benefit from being champion.

Who's next for Cena?

2011 Winner of.......
"The Iron Donkey Award for Worst Poster of the Year"
"The Cheap Ho Award for Poster You'd Most Love to Pimp Slap"
sendpm.gif