WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Hello, I'm Awesome

The Rich is looking to come up from OCW...

No. terrible idea. The emphasis of the match is the match is two of the biggest stars of all time facing off against each other, both are still young, relevant, popular and in good working order. Hogan is none of those things and would not add anything of value to the match.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:03 PM
Rise Above Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

keehlnate is looking to come up from OCW...keehlnate is looking to come up from OCW...keehlnate is looking to come up from OCW...

Most likely if you put a special guest referee on matches like this, they will get involved, interfere and spoil the match. Why the hell do you want to put hogan there? One wrestlemania is already wasted for this match, you want to waste another one?
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 11:05 PM
Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Foshinzo is looking to come up from OCW...Foshinzo is looking to come up from OCW...Foshinzo is looking to come up from OCW...Foshinzo is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm doubting that Hogan could bend over to count to three, for this match. Between his back and his knees, he's one bad bump away from a wheelchair. Do I want to see him between the ropes, ever again? No, I'm sorry but I don't.

I don't think your logic is all that bad because I can understand that marketing behind it, but I just don't think Hogan needs to get involved. It's hard for him to without being the center of attention, and this match has nothing to do with him.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-18-2011, 11:19 PM

daumjose1785 is looking to come up from OCW...

How about an even better idea. Why not have Matt Hardy as the special ref. Just kidding. This is as bad idea as having hogan. Both are publicity poisons as they only serve their interests. They don't care about greater good. Just keep it Cena vs. Rock and that match will draw just as big.
sendpm.gif