WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #41  
Old 06-22-2016, 06:07 AM
Navi's Avatar
Navi Navi is offline
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,076
Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
Honestly though, how ugly does your wife have to be if you found her on a wrestling forum?
You all are talking smack about how ugly someone is because they are on a wrestling forum. Dude what the hell does that say about you?

In before you say, "Well what about you too?" I'm not the one going around calling people I've never seen before ugly like you are.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-22-2016, 06:36 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,361
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

What if we all wrestlezone mates are ugly? And you are not? So what? Lame Crocker & Shaggy. Try much hard.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Crocker's Avatar
Crocker Crocker is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 29
Crocker sold out
Default

KB called my girlfriend ugly because of her race, so its fair game..
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-22-2016, 11:59 AM
klunderbunker's Avatar
klunderbunker klunderbunker is offline
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Posts: 17,868
klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default

Actually I said she wasn't that good looking because she's not that good looking. Somehow that's turned into "ugly" and "race". I expected nothing less.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
I am
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
in fact
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-22-2016, 12:05 PM
Spidey's Avatar
Spidey Spidey is offline
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UA Little Rock
Age: 28
Posts: 1,724
Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey
Default

I saw nothing about race or ugliness in KB's post. You have yet to even prove that's your account, and I'd like to think if you were truly tapping that, you wouldn't be on a wrestling site bragging about it. But maybe the chick in question gets off on being called a bitch to a group of strangers (as you have repeatedly called your lady friends) and this is to please her

If not, I don't know why the fuck you're wasting your time instead of staying on Wreddit where they like you even less. Do you not have friends?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-22-2016, 12:41 PM
L@RISANO's Avatar
L@RISANO L@RISANO is offline
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Shutter Island
Age: 26
Posts: 1,869
L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default

For 2 guys who claim that posters on here are sad, the fact they both are returning in the prison section just to argue shows just how sad they themselves really are.

Pity, pity...
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-22-2016, 01:09 PM
Navi's Avatar
Navi Navi is offline
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,076
Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
KB called my girlfriend ugly because of her race, so its fair game..
Okay let's see what KB said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
How do I put this politely.....

Eh screw it because you're kind of dumb.

She's not that good looking.
I see nothing in there about her race, that is something you brought up no one else. So it is not fair game. You posted a picture and in doing so were given an opinion on it. If it upsets you then don't post them in future. It's really quite as simple as that.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices