WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Frontman of the WZ Band!!
ROH Pure Champion

Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Papa Shango

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Oh come come now. A month isn't nearly that long. WIth me replacing Spawn as prison guard, how could you not love it here?
Uuuhhh... what's this now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via Armbar View Post
When you're uglier, fatter, smellier, less succesful and less talented than your brother, you should just give up. When all of those things are true and your brother is Jeff Hardy, kill yourself.
Credit for the sig goes to... can't remember his name. I think it was Scooter.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Frontman of the WZ Band!!
ROH Pure Champion

Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...Papa Shango is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to Papa Shango

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomikenrtia View Post
works for me. have i earned a conjugal yet?
You mean I haven't gotten around to you yet? My apologies. Sometimes I forget whose anuses I've stuck my penis in.

*unzips pants*

Try not to scream too much. It annoys me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via Armbar View Post
When you're uglier, fatter, smellier, less succesful and less talented than your brother, you should just give up. When all of those things are true and your brother is Jeff Hardy, kill yourself.
Credit for the sig goes to... can't remember his name. I think it was Scooter.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Shawn Michaels ♥
Undisputed WWE Champion

HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Why have you not started a Becca ass-licking thread yet? Silly prisoners.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Because it's shitty.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomikenrtia View Post
exactly! i've been like a ghost in this freaking place. i think that's rehabilitation enough!
That's the point. You've been a ghost. No posting, no nothing. How are we supposed to know you've improved if you haven't shown your improvement?
Old 09-09-2008, 12:48 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK-aholic View Post
Why have you not started a Becca ass-licking thread yet? Silly prisoners.
ass licking?? whoa there lil lady. didnt know you were into that kind of thing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.