WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-15-2007, 11:43 PM
TNARULZ,WWESUX

are all wheelchair wrestling fans so retarded here lol TNA will kick your asses soon enough when many more wrestlers in WWE will pull out of their contracts or quit alltogether the way they been firiing so many!Carlito was stupid to stay cause McMoron is jobbing the poor guy to Jerky Boy Hardy lol geeeeeez
He might as well quit or work up his remaining contract and not resign he can be a great asset to TNA as for Christy Jerkiko face it marks Orton retains the title and as I said he will be a face and soon enough Jerkiko will be nothing but a one time main eventer to fill in the gap poor jerkiko money ate him enough to be used and abused so he can push Orton over and pave the way THATS I T
You ll see tomorrow on Armageddon unless the snowstorm fucks it all up noone will watch it for sure not even Satellite can pick up the signal!
Old 12-15-2007, 11:47 PM
On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
WCW TV Champion

BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNARULZ,WWESUX View Post
are all wheelchair wrestling fans so retarded here lol TNA will kick your asses soon enough when many more wrestlers in WWE will pull out of their contracts or quit alltogether the way they been firiing so many!Carlito was stupid to stay cause McMoron is jobbing the poor guy to Jerky Boy Hardy lol geeeeeez
He might as well quit or work up his remaining contract and not resign he can be a great asset to TNA as for Christy Jerkiko face it marks Orton retains the title and as I said he will be a face and soon enough Jerkiko will be nothing but a one time main eventer to fill in the gap poor jerkiko money ate him enough to be used and abused so he can push Orton over and pave the way THATS I T
You ll see tomorrow on Armageddon unless the snowstorm fucks it all up noone will watch it for sure not even Satellite can pick up the signal!
Dude, do us all a favor and SHUT THE HELL UP.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:52 PM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNARULZ,WWESUX View Post
are all wheelchair wrestoling fans so retarded here lol TNA will kick your asses soon enough when many will pull out of their contracts Carlito was stupid to stay cause McMoron is jobbing the poor guy to Jerky Boy Hardy lol geeeeeez
He might as well quit or live up his contract and no resign he can be a great asset to TNA as for Christy Jerkiko face it marks Orton retains the title and as I said he will be a face and soon enough Jerkiko will be nothing but a one time main eventer to fill in the gap poor jerkiko money at him enough to be used and abused so he can push Orton over and pave the way THATS I T
Dude Carlito sucks, he's a whiny bitch with a piss poor attitude, Vince did him a favor by talking him into staying, Carlito wouldn't do shit in TNA, and there is no demand for him anywhere else except maybe Puerto Rico and Mexico, he'll make more money as a jobber in WWE than he ever will in any other promotion

Jericho is doing his job, putting over younger talent so that there is a future for WWE, I'm sure we'll be seeing Jericho putting over a lot of the younger guys with futures in the business, it's what veterans are suppose to do, to bad TNA doesn't get that, they seem to think the idea is to hold down all your young talent and future stars until they want to leave, at this rate TNA will go out of business in less than ten years, and WWE will still be running strong
Old 12-15-2007, 11:54 PM
On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
WCW TV Champion

BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsayne View Post
Dude Carlito sucks, he's a whiny bitch with a piss poor attitude, Vince did him a favor by talking him into staying, Carlito wouldn't do shit in TNA, and there is no demand for him anywhere else except maybe Puerto Rico and Mexico, he'll make more money as a jobber in WWE than he ever will in any other promotion

Jericho is doing his job, putting over younger talent so that there is a future for WWE, I'm sure we'll be seeing Jericho putting over a lot of the younger guys with futures in the business, it's what veterans are suppose to do, to bad TNA doesn't get that, they seem to think the idea is to hold down all your young talent and future stars until they want to leave, at this rate TNA will go out of business in less than ten years, and WWE will still be running strong
Something HHH doesn't do .
Old 12-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Houston's Hometown Hero
WWE Diva's Champion

Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...Afro-Ameri-Spawn scored a win over Santino Marella...

Will someone please tell me how a creamy white dream of a thread about two hot women turned into an arguement over men? That just aint right guys ruining a wet dream like that. lol
Old 12-17-2007, 12:49 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
Will someone please tell me how a creamy white dream of a thread about two hot women
Two women. Not two hot women. Mrs. Helms is ok I guess but Angle Williams is rancid.